Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2v2 and 3v3 partners

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭Grimebox

me and grimE Just went 4-1, happy days

3-1 We can't count that disconnect!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Dante

Dacian wrote: »
    Does B.Net have a voice communication option? Just thinking of the organisation of a strong 3v3 team.
    Am sure having a Skype channel open before the game would work just as well.

Thats what ventrilo's for. We used to use it a lot in Brood War for clans etc, and it does give you a huge advantage. Love to try it out on sc2 if anyones interested in making a good 3v3 team.

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Shzm

Or you could just press tilde?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭cardio,shoot me

bump, on again now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 jamimon

CricusOfRock 337

I play mainly zerg :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭Chaz

jamimon wrote: »
    CricusOfRock 337

I play mainly zerg :)

Doesnt seem to work ...

I think you have misspelt your own name

CircusOfRock surely, seems to work too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 jamimon

CircusOfRock indeed :)

• Registered Users Posts: 31 foFox

I`m lookin for partner for 2v2. Since I am a noob, Im looking for a some1 with similar skill :P.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Feel free to message me ingame for some 2v2 or 3v3, my code etc is in the sticky above.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭VenomIreland

Got one of my best friends IRL to join me in 2v2 in Starcraft, so I no longer need a partner :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23 MistaMagoo

Shzm wrote: »
    Or you could just press tilde?

I've never experienced the in game voice comms to be stable, always end up using skype.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭Grimebox

MistaMagoo wrote: »
    I've never experienced the in game voice comms to be stable, always end up using skype.

I haven't got working once. I use vent

Advertisement