Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2v2 and 3v3 partners

Options
  • 13-08-2010 3:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭

Do not play with randoms, you'll give yourself blood pressure

If you ever see me on, datacore 673 I'll be up for any 2v2 or 3v3 you wanna play..

You can play with such things as 'a plan', 'shared units', 'my overseer' and many more

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

:P, I'd be interested enough for 2v2s or 3v3s.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

im up for organising 2v2 3v3 groups too.

very worth while to learn a certain tactic that works well.

cant beat a 3v3 when 3 terran's make reaper's and shared control. its horendous to be on the end of it :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

i always found that 2v2, 3v3 game is more fun caused' a team game is always a good laugh :D

add me guys, BUrningSera 792.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Dante

Anyone wanna play a few 2v2's today? I'm sick of playing with dire randomers...

Add me @ Danji 910.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,982 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Cuddlesworth #559

Platinum player on singles apparently. Would be interested in some 2v2 and 3v3 matchs.

• Advertisement

Cuddlesworth #559

Platinum player on singles apparently. Would be interested in some 2v2 and 3v3 matchs.

Added you man, gi'z a buzz whenever you're about.

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Shzm

I'll be on in a bit if anyone wants to 2v2 or 3v3, shazam 934

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

im on now for the night if you wanna add me, or find me on irc!

i am so done with my 2v2, 3v3 randomers game before my blood pressure kills me :( i m adding everyone in this thread tomorrow:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

Ah yes, boardsies over randomers any day. Would be up for some gaming some evening. Add me :) polaris / 993

• Advertisement

me and danji rox :D

• Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭Tyrant^

add me ! Tyrant 771

seraphimvc wrote: »
    me and danji rox :D

Rush FTW! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭Chaz

Chaz #348 for some 2 and 3 player games ....

Thanks.

Ive added all above thus far ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭Sparticle

Need a 3rd player for 3v3. Sparticle 609.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭B0X

Jesus I keep getting drawn with absolute gob****es. Now I've only played 2v2 bronze so far and i'm not going to say i'm good (In comparison to the rest of you) but I know what to do and when and have been hovering around 5th place in the league this is annoying. The allys i'm drawn with make me want to kill myself, however in some cases it is not their fault (Though, loads of times it is unfortunately... build more SCVs you idiots!).

One of the major problems i find is the language barrier (Especially when the opponents are a team that knows each other) we just cant coordinate properly and everything goes down the tubes. I'd love an option where you could narrow quick match results by ally language.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭VenomIreland

seraphimvc wrote: »
    i always found that 2v2, 3v3 game is more fun caused' a team game is always a good laugh :D

add me guys, BUrningSera 792.

Added :)

Anyone up for a few 3v3s now? Me and seraphimvc are looking for a 3rd player!

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Shzm

Would be - but battle.net appears to be down :/

I'm glad it's not just me having trouble!

• Advertisement

oh, it's back :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭RealistSpy

It happenes so much :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,041 ✭✭✭BKtje

I'd be interested in some 2v2 / 3v3 too. Not very good at them so don't expect a plat player ;) (even though thats the league i got thrown into for 2v2)

Hey BKtje! I'd be similar. Familiar with the game since the original, but it's been a while since online gaming. We should deffo have a game. Maybe even with AI, but I'll be damned if I can figure out how to sort these 'parties' to play together... Are there unspoken rules of e.g. 10 min before any attacks in 2v2 etc, or is it every man for himself these days?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭cardio,shoot me

Bump, anyone up for some 2v2 or 3v3, im new enough, going evens in 1v1 at the moment, ill be on till around 11:30 from now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭Grimebox

add me cardio. grimE 937

Just tried to, said unable to find player?

my character name is ChaelSonnen and code is 380

me and grimE Just went 4-1, happy days

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Dacian

Does B.Net have a voice communication option? Just thinking of the organisation of a strong 3v3 team.
    Am sure having a Skype channel open before the game would work just as well.

• Advertisement

id be in for that.

Advertisement