Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Staged UFO Event

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Yrag2E wrote: »
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0XKmU5hF5s

This one is even more amazing. Easily stage something with this tech
    Heres 3d projection mapping ,excellent video btw! watch the whole clip with volume.Sure if they can do it down here ,imagine a satellite projecting down 3d mapping from 200 miles above.I would say it would be some show wouldn't you;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtuW1S0M7aY&feature=related
    None of these are 3D projections. They're 2D projections that are skilfully done to look 3D, anyone with a projector, 3D modelling software and some skill could make a similar effect.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭saywhatyousee

i have noticed a lot of mentioning of aliens recently on t.v newspaper's ect(and that bizzare interview with stephen hawking where he said humans need to go and colinize space)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭TalkieWalkie

i have noticed a lot of mentioning of aliens recently on t.v newspaper's ect(and that bizzare interview with stephen hawking where he said humans need to go and colinize space)

They seem to be preparing the masses for either a disclosure or an actual event. I heard it said that Obama will make some kind of ufo/alien disclosure later this year (Sept), nothing official though.

Interesting, relative story here on BBC..
    Brazil air force to record UFO sightings
    Computer illustration of flying saucers If they see something like this, Brazilian pilots will have to report it (computer illustration).

Brazil's government has ordered its air force to officially record any sighting of unidentified flying objects.

A government decree said all military and civilian pilots as well as air traffic controllers should register any UFO sightings with the national aerospace defence command.

The information will be stored in the national archives in Rio de Janeiro.

It will be made available to researchers, including those seeking evidence of extraterrestrial life.

Anything unusual that is seen, photographed or video filmed in Brazil's air space will now have to be reported and catalogued.

But the air force said it would limit itself to collecting information, and would not be chasing UFOs.

"Air force command does not have a specialized structure to carry out scientific experiments on these phenomena and will limit itself to recording any events" the air force said in a statement.
    Out there somewhere?

Any unexplained atmospheric event is worthy of at least being keep track of”

There have been several reports of UFOs in Brazil in recent decades.

In 1986, air force jets were scrambled to investigate unidentified objects in the skies above Sao Paulo, but the phenomenon was never fully explained.

And in 1977 the Amazon town of Vigia asked for military help after some residents said they had been attacked by extra-terrestrials.

One anonymous air traffic controller told the Brazilian newspaper O Dia that sightings had been reported at the highest level.

"I have heard of ministers and even a president who said they had seen a UFO", he said.

Brazilian UFO watchers have welcomed the decision to make such information public in future.
    [URL="http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-10947856"]http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-10947856[/URL]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 610 ✭✭✭TerryTibbs!

So, because you are told there will be more alien related things this year you think about it and pin point all things alien and think, yeah there is alot of alien things going on.

Pretty basic BS. It is no different this year than any other recent year. If you were told the colour red would feature in your life alot this year you would believe it too.

So, because you are told there will be more alien related things this year you think about it and pin point all things alien and think, yeah there is alot of alien things going on.

Pretty basic BS. It is no different this year than any other recent year. If you were told the colour red would feature in your life alot this year you would believe it too.

Dozy :rolleyes: I guess it was pretty late. If your gonna make the effort to open that piehole, make it count.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 610 ✭✭✭TerryTibbs!

Dozy :rolleyes: I guess it was pretty late. If your gonna make the effort to open that piehole, make it count.
    Yeah, my post makes sense and is true. You are talking about aliens and a staged UFO event.

Please leave your piehole closed.

Yeah, my post makes sense and is true. You are talking about aliens and a staged UFO event.

Please leave your piehole closed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭beans

Well, we all know that the entertainment industry is a back-door propaganda-machine to indoctrinate us into their way of thinking, right? And all this talk of impending alien invasion popped into my head when reading this
    linkie wrote:
    Pack up your children and grab yer guns because aliens are going to be everywhere for the next couple years. Hollywood has always loved them, especially Steven Spielberg, but thanks to the success of District 9, Star Trek, and Avatar last year, a flurry of new alien projects are in development.

16 new alien invasion movies between here and 2012 :pac:...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Sh!t I've noticed there are more Zombie movies comin out recently as well ;)

Advertisement