Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Staged UFO Event

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

Sorry dont know the article you are talking about.

I have though watched the most strange video of ufos in Dublin,and this one in Galway.
    Watch the middle light as it goes out and moves across the others while they stay in position.Now if lanterns or balloons wouldn't they all blow in same direction? Then the one that goes out,the light flashes as it passes the other one. first video.
    http://www.ufoinfo.com/sightings/ireland/100711.shtml

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭uprising2

Yrag2E wrote: »
    Does any one know the article I'm talking about?

Think it was one by mysterious a few months back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭TalkieWalkie

uprising2 wrote: »
    Think it was one by mysterious a few months back.

Close. :)

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055901218

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭Yrag2E

those clips are very good.

article is close but cant seem to find it anywhere. Was def 2009

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭Joshua Jones

Anyone ever hear of Project Bluebeam.
    The second step in the NASA Blue Beam Project involves a gigantic 'space show' with three-dimensional optical holograms and sounds, laser projection of multiple holographic images to different parts of the world, each receiving a different image according to predominating regional national religious faith. This new 'god's' voice will be speaking in all languages. In order to understand that, we must study various secret services' research done in the last 25 years. The Soviet's have perfected an advanced computer, even exported them, and fed them with the minute physio-psychological particulars based on their studies of the anatomy and electromechanical composition of the human body, and the studies of the electrical, chemical and biological properties of the human brain. These computers were fed, as well, with the languages of all human cultures and their meanings. The dialects of all cultures have been fed into the computers from satellite transmissions. The Soviets began to feed the computers with objective programs like the ones of the new messiah. It also seems that the Soviets - the new world order people - have resorted to suicidal methods with the human society by allocating electronic wavelengths for every person and every society and culture to induce suicidal thoughts if the person doesn't comply with the dictates of the new world order.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,822 ✭✭✭iPlop

Anyone ever hear of Project Bluebeam.

Heres 3d projection mapping ,excellent video btw! watch the whole clip with volume.Sure if they can do it down here ,imagine a satellite projecting down 3d mapping from 200 miles above.I would say it would be some show wouldn't you;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtuW1S0M7aY&feature=related

Heres 3d projection mapping ,excellent video btw! watch the whole clip with volume.Sure if they can do it down here ,imagine a satellite projecting down 3d mapping from 200 miles above.I would say it would be some show wouldn't you;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtuW1S0M7aY&feature=related

Wow, that's an amazing show. Now if you believe, like me, that tptb have technology 25-50 years more advanced than that then I reckon a UFO invasion could easily be faked using 3d holograms.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0XKmU5hF5s

This one is even more amazing. Easily stage something with this tech

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0XKmU5hF5s

This one is even more amazing. Easily stage something with this tech

Thanks for that, great clip :D , Hope ya don't mind me embedding it.

Suddenly the idea of hologram planes on 911 is not so crazy...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Jeboa Safari

What is the point to the staged invasion theory or how is it supposed to play out? I assume its something to do with a one world govt?

• Advertisement

What is the point to the staged invasion theory or how is it supposed to play out? I assume its something to do with a one world govt?

Yes, it's the common enemy thing and the new Terror fear thing. Folk would probably beg the Gov to save them at any expense.

In theory:
    I imagine how it would play out is IMO they wont use the projections but will use secret technology they already have, UFO looking stuff. Fire upon a few cities and the rest is history. 911 all over again with some added effects.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Killer Pigeon

Suddenly the idea of hologram planes on 911 is not so crazy...

Well you can't project an image of an object in midair, its not like Star War. You need a surface.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,236 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

I like the low-tech 1938 War of the Worlds original:

"All unwittingly, Mr. Orson Welles and the Mercury Theater of the Air have made one of the most fascinating and important demonstrations of all time," she wrote. "They have proved that a few effective voices, accompanied by sound effects, can convince masses of people of a totally unreasonable, completely fantastic proposition as to create a nation-wide panic" (Dorothy Thompson, NY Tribune).

Now... a message from our sponsor.

Well you can't project an image of an object in midair, its not like Star War. You need a surface.

Well no-one knows what chemtrails are for. Could it be the dispersal of a reflective medium into the atmosphere creating a massive "blue screen". Only a thought.

Perhaps, with the technology displayed in this thread. Military are usually 50 years ahead of the technology we know of.

Wouldn't CLOUDS serve as a good canvass ?????????

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭Di0genes

Perhaps, with the technology displayed in this thread. Military are usually 50 years ahead of the technology we know of.

Using this piece of logic one wonders why the allies didn't use e-mail, mobile phones, and so forth when invading normandy...

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭RoboClam

Di0genes wrote: »
    Using this piece of logic one wonders why the allies didn't use e-mail, mobile phones, and so forth when invading normandy...

Hitler, wer r u, lol?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,822 ✭✭✭iPlop

Electronics rose to prominence quickly in World War II. While prior to the war few electronic devices were seen as important pieces of equipment, by the middle of the war such instruments as radar and ASDIC (sonar) had proven their value. Additionally, equipment designed for communications and the interception of those communications was becoming critical.
    Digital electronics, particularly, were also given a massive boost by war-related research. The pressing need for numerous time-critical calculations for various projects like code-breaking and ballistics tables accentuated the need for the development of electronic computer technology. The semi-secret ENIAC and the super-secret Colossus demonstrated using thousands of valves (vacuum tubes) could be reliable enough to be useful, paving the way for the post-war development of stored program computers.
    The United Kingdom and the United States were the leaders in electronics. The US center for basic radar development was the Massachusetts Institute of Technology Radiation Laboratory. The British developed the cavity magnetron which gave a high power source of microwaves suitable for radar, and which is now used in microwave ovens.
    Electronic and optical countermeasures such as jamming and radar absorbing material were developed.
    While the war stimulated many technologies, such as radio and radar development, it slowed down related yet non-critical fields such as television and radio.

Only because I wasn't sure if you were joking or not.

Only because I wasn't sure if you were joking or not.

Thats nice and all but the poster I mentioned claimed military technology was 50 years more advanced that civilian technology.

By that rational these computers you mentioned would mean that I should be typing this on a thing the size of house.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Killer Pigeon

Wouldn't CLOUDS serve as a good canvass ?????????

Yeah, you could use clouds, but then people will start to wonder why they wouldn't be able to see UFOs when there is a clear blue sky. And people you can't stop photons in mid-air without a reflective medium and I doubt that sort of technology would exist.

Typical &*%$&* answer. Ok, so aside from mobiles and e-mail. You don't think it plausible that they could have some technology that's 50 years advanced than civilian technology ? Is that what your saying ? :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Jeboa Safari

Typical &*%$&* answer. Ok, so aside from mobiles and e-mail. You don't think it plausible that they could have some technology that's 50 years advanced than civilian technology ? Is that what your saying ? :rolleyes:

I'd say its highly unlikely, someone would stand to make alot of money with advanced technology

I'd say its highly unlikely, someone would stand to make alot of money with advanced technology

There could be a lot of money to be made by withholding technology from the public, wouldn't you agree ?

absolutely....take energy alternatives as an example. Too much for the oil industry to loose.

There is plenty of claims to free/cheap energy

absolutely....take energy alternatives as an example. Too much for the oil industry to loose.

There is plenty of claims to free/cheap energy

Thanks, that's the road I was going down. Also, the H2o engine, it would have been my first example. There have been several assassination through history (that I am aware of) of inventors of the H2o engine, plans stolen, burned etc etc :)

No I don't. Can you offer some sort of example to support your theory?

There could be a lot of money to be made by withholding technology from the public, wouldn't you agree ?

Um, how would this money be made?

Um, how would this money be made?

It's pretty much self explanatory, but I'll go through it in more detail especially for you di. If I had a big oil business, I wouldn't want a car engine which ran on water being introduced to the public. I would loose money. So, either I would buy up any patents which have been awarded or in the process of it and if anyone couldn't be bought, I would assassinate them so I can maintain and or expand my income. I gain financially. I make more money.

And that is the story of how to make some $$$ by withholding technology/information from the public.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

No I don't. Can you offer some sort of example to support your theory?

Ever hear of Suppression of Dissent?
    To express the notion of intellectual dissent suppression, a situation has these 3 features:

1. a power structure, with some vested interests groups with power and privilege.
    2. views or techniques, methodologies, procedures, and processes in which dissent from is possible.
    3. a possible alternative source of power (e.g., an alternative power structure)

Of course that's not to say that it's happening.. By definition it would be impossible to show that it is happening.

Advertisement