Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not another 911 thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Jeboa Safari

Any what about all the millions of sheep who have bought into and supported the official version, will we call them sheep ?

well, yes actually.

If it bleets like a sheep and it looks like a sheep... it's an aran jumper :D

So basically anyone that doesn't follow your view is a sheep

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭TalkieWalkie

So basically anyone that doesn't follow your view is a sheep

No. Sheep are sheep.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

No. Sheep are sheep.

So then you believe that at least some people who swallow the conspiracy nonsense can be sheep too?

King Mob wrote: »
    So then you believe that at least some people who swallow the conspiracy nonsense can be sheep too?

I don't know. But folk who deny all CT's appear more likely to swallow than those who don't :D

It's got nothing to do with conspiracy mobster.. You already know what it is about.

Look, this is not directed at anyone on this forum. Sheep as I am sure you know, are sheep and will follow direction, even from a dog. They do what they are told, almost like they have no mind of their own. They follow their perceived leader. Though they might question their directives, they are questioning in a sheep mentality/mind.
    When other (perceived) sheep act/speak/bleet out of turn, the actual sheep cling to the Shepard. Sheep are so used to their environment, they are afraid to even imagine anything else.

I just though I'd throw that in here..

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

I don't know. But folk who deny all CT's appear more likely to swallow than those who don't :D

It's got nothing to do with conspiracy mobster.. You already know what it is about.

Look, this is not directed at anyone on this forum. Sheep as I am sure you know, are sheep and will follow direction, even from a dog. They do what they are told, almost like they have no mind of their own. They follow their perceived leader. Though they might question their directives, they are questioning in a sheep mentality/mind.
    When other (perceived) sheep act/speak/bleet out of turn, the actual sheep cling to the Shepard. Sheep are so used to their environment, they are afraid to even imagine anything else.

So yea, anyone who disagrees with you must be a sheep...

• Advertisement

King Mob wrote: »
    So yea, anyone who disagrees with you must be a sheep...

I have no idea what you are talking about mate.

That's not my train of thought at all. NEVER !!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,307 ✭✭✭✭alastair

That's not my train of thought at all. NEVER !!

'Train of thought'? Always good to shoot for the stars.

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭RoboClam

I like animal analogies! How about herds of animals, such as elephant or buffalo which group together when a predator is near. If one strays away from the pack, it gets killed and eaten. So, it seems to be safer to stay with the group and not act out of turn.

I guess animal analogies can really just be used to show whatever point you want. I just wish I could think of a good way of using a Platypus in an example.

RoboClam wrote: »
    I like animal analogies!

Yay, me too. Lets shoot for the stars :D
    How about herds of animals, such as elephant or buffalo which group together when a predator is near.

Yup, how about them..

If one strays away from the pack, it gets killed and eaten. So, it seems to be safer to stay with the group and not act out of turn.

Yup, packs certainly are safer.

So your suggesting we should always stay on the safe road ?

LOL ok big boy
    I guess animal analogies can really just be used to show whatever point you want. I just wish I could think of a good way of using a Platypus in an example.

Well, animal analogies seem to have summed you up...

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭RoboClam

Yay, me too. Lets shoot for the stars :D

Yup, how about them..

Yup, packs certainly are safer.

So your suggesting we should always stay on the safe road ?

LOL ok big boy

Well, animal analogies seem to have summed you up...

I'm not saying what I think "we" should do at all. My point is that animal analogies are useless because I can just pick any animal and use it to make any point that I want. You say certain people are sheep, I could counter and say that those people are in fact elephants.

This is only a minor point to the rest of the thread anyway. But you have to see that forming a valid argument about your subject is a better alternative to comparing your opponents to an animal of your choice. I'm done now, so I guess It's around now that you call me a sheep again.

• Advertisement

I'm not saying what I think "we" should do at all. My point is that animal analogies are useless because I can just pick any animal and use it to make any point that I want. You say certain people are sheep, I could counter and say that those people are in fact elephants.

This is only a minor point to the rest of the thread anyway. But you have to see that forming a valid argument about your subject is a better alternative to comparing your opponents to an animal of your choice. I'm done now, so I guess It's around now that you call me a sheep again.

I didn't compare people to sheep. I was talking about sheep.

But since you bring it up, it doesn't work the same with elephants. A large percentage of elephants are free. Do you know of any sheep who are free ? There is probably not a single free sheep in the world.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭Di0genes

There is probably not a single free sheep in the world.

http://www.wildsheepfoundation.org/

Don't you ever get bored of being so incredibly wrong, all the time?

Di0genes wrote: »
    http://www.wildsheepfoundation.org/

Don't you ever get bored of being so incredibly wrong, all the time?

I'm not wrong, I said "probably" :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭uprising2

There's Sheep which are normal sheep, then you got Sheeple, kinda a mix of sheep and people.....633564940352646100-Sheeple.jpg

The American Sheeple is dedicated to waking up all dumbed down, fluoride drinking, aspertame eating, brain damaged sheeple in the US and around the world.
    http://www.theamericansheeple.com/

wp30e03b6e_0f.jpg

EDIT:
    Best thing about being a sheeple is the free cinema:)
    BAAAAAAAHHHHHH
    http://www.theamericansheeple.com/sheeplecinemaentrance.html

• Registered Users Posts: 19,307 ✭✭✭✭alastair

uprising2 wrote: »
    dedicated to waking up all dumbed down, fluoride drinking, aspertame eating, brain damaged sheeple in the US and around the world.

It's worth pointing out that you drink as much fluoride as the average American, and chances are that you're eating no less aspartame than them too, so I guess that makes the likelihood of you being a 'brain damaged sheeple' pretty high too? It's a sort of self-help deal you've got going on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 GetBak2MeThanx

Ok. I've watched and researched a lot in relation to this. Its a long time coming, but the truth will get out.

Its seems to be the most censored video/interview on the internet at the moment. It was recently up on Youtube and has now been removed.

Also, I noticed when I went to google the site that the interview is on, at times when I went to open the link for it, the interview wouldnt be there and the link would say that this website could seriously harm your computer. Now, its seems that its back to normal. U dont need a rocket scientist to figure out whats going on here. This is pretty recent, and its in my opinion the most credible of investigative material thats out there. Prepare to be amazed and to be made feel like somewhat of a fool. I would love to hear your opinions on this interview, cause I was blown away by it. The Guy also has a book that he provides 11 free chapters of. Its Amazing. The interview is pretty long, but you wont want to stop watching it. Let me know how ye get on.

http://www.disclose.tv/forum/dimitri...st-t21675.html

Cheers..

Thanks, you're likely to get banned for double posting.

Oh ****...

Im new to this..

Will I just delete the others???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 kenny1977

hey what do u think abt 911 is it fake or true ?

Oh ****...

Im new to this..

Will I just delete the others???

Nah, ur fine. You'll get a message saying "stop".

Welcome aboard anyway.

My internet got capped, cant watch the youtube link.

Whats the new evidence ?

• Advertisement

Too be honest. There quite a lot of new evidence on it. Just watch it, and let me know how your intellect responds to it. Its unbelieveable altogether what this guy discloses. Its not a youtube link!!

Too be honest. There quite a lot of new evidence on it. Just watch it, and let me know how your intellect responds to it. Its unbelieveable altogether what this guy discloses. Its not a youtube link!!

Ok, but I seen a lot of 9/11 stuff. It'll take a lot to surprise me. But as I said, my net is capped, can't watch YT at the moment.

Hows about an insight into it ? What does it focus on for eg ?

Dimitri Khalezov - WTC Nuclear Demolition 1 to 26
    a groundbreaking interview of an ex officer of the Soviet nuclear intelligence
    exposing the truth of the 9/11 events
    This Video series has been censored all through the web.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 kenny1977

check 911truther movement

Dimitri Khalezov - WTC Nuclear Demolition 1 to 26
    a groundbreaking interview of an ex officer of the Soviet nuclear intelligence
    exposing the truth of the 9/11 events
    This Video series has been censored all through the web.

Give us a hint, a clue. In your own words. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Bog Warrior

I'm about half way through and I'm wrecked but I have to keep watching.

This is pretty amazing stuff. Totally unlike the usual 9/11 theories. Very enlightening and imo likely to be close to the truth.

Among other things, he identifies the missile which hits the pentagon as an ex-soviet nuclear warhead. Reveals about the legally obliged (in New York) built-in demolition features of the twin towers and explains the collapse in terms of an underground nuclear explosion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭digme

Lads I'm not lazy but, I see 1 of 26 is this some video your all watching now and then commentating on?

What do you mean? Yea there are a lot of vids to the presentation. worth watching though

This is the most comprehensive and logical explanation of what really happened that I have seen or heard

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭digme

1 of 26 says it's pure amateur hour to me :p
    Logical me arse !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement