Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not another 911 thread

Options

Comments

Lunatic..

*I'd just like to point out that this was aimed at the dude in the video..Not talkie walkie..Apologies if i should have lcarified..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭Di0genes

Some pretty groovy new evidence regarding the twins on 911, This ties in several different theories. Pretty good watch for all :D Bout 22 mins total

Yes because groovy and non groovy is the yardstick between credible and nonsensical evidence.

Incidentally the author of this idiotic video isn't able to explain how he can extrapolate 3-D models from a 2D image, without knowledge of the distance, lens type, focal range, f stop or any of the other things a video forensic expert would use.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,486 ✭✭✭✭nullzero

Isn't there a youtube thread for this forum where we could post this sort of stuff without having to listen to the self righteous crap thats already building up here?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭WakeUp

Lunatic..

What do you make of the ball thing?

Di0genes wrote: »
    Yes because groovy and non groovy is the yardstick between credible and nonsensical evidence.

Incidentally the author of this idiotic video isn't able to explain how he can extrapolate 3-D models from a 2D image, without knowledge of the distance, lens type, focal range, f stop or any of the other things a video forensic expert would use.

• Advertisement

In fairness, im all for a good conspiracy theory, but this is just horsesh1t..all tv footage was edited to put planes in to hide this magic ball that was fired from the sun..come on..

In fairness, im all for a good conspiracy theory, but this is just horsesh1t..all tv footage was edited to put planes in to hide this magic ball that was fired from the sun..come on..

Im not saying I believe this man either but I do find that ball thing fairly interesting I mean what is it? It doesnt appear to have wings well from what I can see anyways begs the question then what exactly is it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭Di0genes

WakeUp wrote: »

I've a decade of experience working in video and film post production, including working in both live news and cgi effects, and this is profound utter bull****.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,486 ✭✭✭✭nullzero

I've a decade of experience working in video and film post production, including working in both live news and cgi effects, and this is profound utter bull****.

We'll take your word for it.
    Good to know your passionate about your work.

How do you mean? Are you saying that someone doctored the video to insert this ball thing into it?

• Advertisement

Well didn't he say he tampered with the focus..could it be the plane coming in out of focus, and perhaps at a different angle?..i dunno..everything else was edited to make people think twas planes?..what about all the hoo-hah about the control device on the bottom of the plane..it destroys a lot of the more reasonable conspiracy theories..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭uprising2

I haven't 22 mins to watch the video's now, all I'll say is video's are easily manipulated.

I will watch it later and give my honest opinion, I know a bit about photography/film and video's can be multi layered in software, I say this because of the 3D mentioned.

If anybody can point me to this ball time I'll take a quick look and reply.

But anyway, if it's faked or not, it wont change my views of who and what did 9/11.

uprising2 wrote: »
    I haven't 22 mins to watch the video's now, all I'll say is video's are easily manipulated.

I will watch it later and give my honest opinion, I know a bit about photography/film and video's can be multi layered in software, I say this because of the 3D mentioned.

If anybody can point me to this ball time I'll take a quick look and reply.

But anyway, if it's faked or not, it wont change my views of who and what did 9/11.

It is toward the end of the first video maybe 6 mins in or so think that is when this mysterious ball thing appears.

Well didn't he say he tampered with the focus..could it be the plane coming in out of focus, and perhaps at a different angle?..i dunno..everything else was edited to make people think twas planes?..what about all the hoo-hah about the control device on the bottom of the plane..it destroys a lot of the more reasonable conspiracy theories..

To be honest to me it doesnt look like a plane in focus , out of focus or coming into focus I havent a clue what it is, but I cant see any wings it looks like a ball of some description, this is the first time I have ever seen any footage of it which is why I find it so interesting.

Well, maybe, but trying to explain away the plane at the end was just ridiculous..
    I dunno..see my reaction in my 1st post..

I watched the last 5 mins of it, I don't buy it, did he say it was from nbc, I know nbc have different regions etc, but anybody wanting to look further into this, have a look at this, live from nbc on 9/11, if anybody watches it tell me if you can still see the ball.

http://www.archive.org/details/nbc200109110831-0912

This hasn't changed my view of 9/11, just from what I saw "the ball" is easily doable as there are area's to clone from in each frame, a tomahawk could be put there do a loop and hit the tower, ask digme, think he's more into moving images and knows a bit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭TalkieWalkie

I watched the last 5 mins of it, I don't buy it, did he say it was from nbc, I know nbc have different regions etc, but anybody wanting to look further into this, have a look at this, live from nbc on 9/11, if anybody watches it tell me if you can still see the ball.

There is a ball in that NBC footage @ 31:50 :D

Just prior to the strike they change camera view for the first time... strange

Also, the "reporter" on the phone says "what looked like a 747 just flew past my window." We can clearly see that the "plane" flew past no windows.. She's fu**in lying

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,231 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

New and Improved 911 CT Fictional Plot:
    • Osama bin Laden secretly orders Al-Qaeda to conduct hijacker training in friendly, Taliban controlled Afghanistan in preparation for 911, especially focusing on the use of team capture efforts using box cutters.
    • Several of these trained Al-Qaeda hijackers enter US legally as students or visitors and take a few classes on in-flight procedures for commercial jets at a Florida flight school, not bothering to learn take-off or landing procedures.
    • The FBI gets a tip from the flight school, becomes suspicious, does a superficial investigation, files a report with the new National Security Advisor Condoleezza Rice, but the newly elected (and incompetent) GW Bush administration is too busy changing the guard, replacing Democratic Clinton appointees with Republican Bush appointees (and the report gets lost in the bureaucratic shuffle).
    • The planes are hijacked by Al-Qaeda teams with tanks just topped off with highly flammable aviation fuel as originally planned, crashing into the Twins and Pentagon, with only one failure crashing into a PA field when passengers challenge terrorists while inflight.
    • The Twins pancake when the steel structures fail from crash impact and the high octane fuel fire. Osama bin Laden was planning a Tower spectacle that could be seen for miles, but was surprised when his show falls to Earth.
    • Why? There's more to the story on the building failure, which drives CT advocates to propose that Al-Qaeda had help on the ground, or that the US or Israel governments were responsible, etc., etc., etc.; all bogus and used to cover-up something that happened years before, which had nothing to do with the later terrorist attack.
    • Post-911 engineering studies are cited that claim that the Twins would not pancake, more than likely based upon the original building blueprints.
    • But has anyone bothered to investigate if the builders may have made some last minute changes to the building designs, which may or may not have been issued by addendum to the plans, to save costs, increase profits, or hide faulty construction?
    • What happened with the recent Gulf spill? BP allowed design cuts to be made when building the offshore rig saving $7.5 million (which does not seem like much, except when you take into account how many hundreds of offshore rigs BP builds times that $7.5 million each, that increases profits if no spill occurs).
    • The Bush administration may have discovered the construction flaws from the investigation that followed 911, but it may not have been in the best interests of wealthy Twin investors to disclose construction building flaws that happened years before the 911 attack, which had nothing to do with the attack, but could have resulted in huge lawsuits?
    • Makes for a grand fictional plot, of course with all the typical disclaimers occurring in this post suggesting that the buildings were in fact constructed perfectly and without error, and that this post is to be considered for entertainment purposes only, and not to be taken seriously. ;)

/Blue auditions for the sequel to Conspiracy Theory, replacing Julia Roberts.

ive watched that nbc footage four times..i reckon it was the second plane swooping down in relation to the camera..a plane out of focus..

ive watched that nbc footage four times..i reckon it was the second plane swooping down in relation to the camera..a plane out of focus..

IMO, not a chance. You can clearly see a ball, not much bigger than the chopper that crossed that path seconds before..

• Advertisement

There is a ball in that NBC footage @ 31:50 :D

Just prior to the strike they change camera view for the first time... strange

Also, the "reporter" on the phone says "what looked like a 747 just flew past my window." We can clearly see that the "plane" flew past no windows.. She's fu**in lying

Well it is the same view of the same thing, does look like a ball, so I don't know, actually I wasn't expecting to see it there, but did, I'm almost done with debating 9/11 it's been years now.

Here's more footage from different live feeds
    http://www.archive.org/details/sept_11_tv_archive

Have a browse and see if it is in any other, but fairplay Talkie

Well it is the same view of the same thing, does look like a ball, so I don't know, actually I wasn't expecting to see it there, but did, I'm almost done with debating 9/11 it's been years now.

Here's more footage from different live feeds
    http://www.archive.org/details/sept_11_tv_archive

Have a browse and see if it is in any other, but fairplay Talkie

Yeah I hear ya . But it is an interesting find, I;ll have a browse :D

Most suspicious thing to me is that reporter on the phone. First she seen it "a plane", went over her building, then she heard it, then it went past her window, then it's a 747 again... smells like bull to me..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭Joshua Jones

A quadruple bluff then. God dam you pesky elites.

p.s they coulda given the wee lad a bigger chair.

whatever indie.

At 33:00 they repeat the crash, same angle, same camera, zoomed in a little and there is no ball or plane :eek:

You can tell it's the same angle from the position of the boats and buildings etc... see for yourself from 30 mins to 33 mins.

during the nbc footage watch for the reflection from the sun youd expect to see on the top and wings of a plane in the middle of the mysterious ball..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

Its obviously either swamp gas, ball lightning or an image artefact. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Abelloid

WakeUp wrote: »
    How do you mean? Are you saying that someone doctored the video to insert this ball thing into it?

Do you mean the jet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

So what's the ball suppsoed to be? So how many differnt "theories" does this make?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,307 ✭✭✭✭alastair

fontanalis wrote: »
    So what's the ball suppsoed to be? So how many differnt "theories" does this make?

I think the answer is simple enough - behold the said mystery craft recorded at the scene of the crime:

watchmen-trailer-01.jpg

• Advertisement

fontanalis wrote: »

It states in the video what it is. Look, you can't make a good argument if you don't observe all the evidence, now go back and start again.

It can also be seen here in the original NBC footage @ 31.50

Advertisement