Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The six great gifts of an Irish girl

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Okay, I get it now! I'm such a dumb-dumb! :o I learn something new everyday!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,220 ✭✭✭✭Loopy

Okay, I get it now! I'm such a dumb-dumb! :o I learn something new everyday!

No need to get into a flap over it sweetie...

Loopy wrote: »
    No need to get into a flap over it sweetie...

Ah gee thanks! :rolleyes: I'm just not used to slang thats all and never heard of the word queef until now!

Wolflikeme wrote: »
    How do I put this eloquently...it's kind like a fart but, from your vajayjay!

okaaay! what a weird way to call a vagina a vajayjay!

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭MarcusFenix

Neither have I, anyone care to demonstrate for me?;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

I'm lost on this, I thought they were;

1) They can bleed for three days without dying

3 days?
    Who's this lucky woman, I think the rest of the female population would like a word :)

Neither have I, anyone care to demonstrate for me?;)

No not necessarily! I wouldn't contemplate that! Don't hold your breath don't think any girl would want to do the honours just like that!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

ghosttown wrote: »
    So Theodore, it's time to move on....:)

I'm afraid I've some bad news for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 614 ✭✭✭colinod0806

whats with all this talk of queefing.stop trying to be posh and just call it fanny farting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Lahm

whats with all this talk of queefing.stop trying to be posh and just call it fanny farting

All this talk makes me want to see it in action.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Banned Account

Irish queefing is rude really - at least in Asia they have the decency to give you advance warning by hitting you in the face with a ping pong ball.

And Irish Girls can't lay cables like the Asians.

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭valdigre

If you want back the women from Roosevelt's story, please:

- Feed them correctly, healthy from the moment they are born,
    - Take care of them, Look what they do on the streets, who they meet with,
    - Raise them correctly, teach them, stimulate interest in the world,
    - Find them things to do, sports, hobbies, spend time with them, don't let them just hang out on the streets by the shops doing nothing,
    - Smack them a bit if they are not polite and are rude, "stressless" upbringing (or whatever you call it here) won't get anyone far,
    - Have sex with foreign, beautiful women and let your women multiply with some foreigners as well :P

After the last point, you will get a semi-Irish girls but usually more colors and cultures can enrich your own one.

Just what I noticed while living here for 3 years :)

valdigre wrote: »
    - Have sex with foreign, beautiful women and let your women multiply with some foreigners as well :P

I will search for one that an auld fella made a few years back. Half Irish and Half foreign - maybe even a hint of mahogany! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭MarcusFenix

No not necessarily! I wouldn't contemplate that! Don't hold your breath don't think any girl would want to do the honours just like that!

I wouldn't call it doing the honours!
    Id call it "oh sh!t, wtf was that!?:eek:"
    *legs it to the jacks*
    ;):D

:eek:

OMG!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

beauty, soft voice, sweet speech,
    wisdom, needlework, and chastity.

He's obviously never visited Inner City Dublin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,487 ✭✭✭aDeener

Queefing is NOT the same as a fart:mad:Farts are funny!

the road warrior is pretty hilarious :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Six? I can only come up with five?

Mouth, right boob, vagina, bum, left boob.

The bum is good.

You forgot the anus. The sweet rosebud.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭Dr. Zeus

Defining people by nationality annoys me.

Agree with you as do sweeping generalisations. Ah cracks me up the way it generalises about Irish women. Have not been around long enough but don't think I have seen a thread yet where anything nice was said about Irish women.

I don't get it. I think Irish women (the one's I know) are sound, intelligent a good laugh and attractive. Do the men of AH realise that they are from the same gene pool as Irish women so if all Irish women are ugly bints the same must be true of Irish men. they slag irish women off for being shallow and in the same breath call a normal size girl a fat bint.

The amount of Irish guys who are average in the looks department and go abroad and score with some hot foreign girl and then come back thinking they are Brad Pitt and start looking down on all the Irish girls they could never get with anyways. A lot of irish guys are legends in their own minds. Don't believe the hype guys!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭Donkey Oaty

OutlawPete wrote: »
    Six? I can only come up with five?

Mouth, right boob, vagina, bum, left boob.

After George Carlin! Good call.

Advertisement