Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wearing Pyjamas in public so wrong...

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

One of the counter staff in my local Post Office refused to serve on the the pyjama brigade and got the reply from the muppet "but these are my going out pyjamas" :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭Cheap Thrills!

The thing I don't get is they're not even sexy........why deliberately make your arse look saggy in baby pink flannel...?

Maybe that's what chav men are into...?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

arse look saggy in baby pink flannel

RAWR!!!

/needs cold shower

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

ocasionally see it in sligo

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

irish-stew wrote: »
    ocasionally see it in sligo

:eek:

I doubt Information Technology has ever been seen in sligo :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭shampon

fairycakes wrote: »
    I was in Newbridge on Sat night and spotted a girl getting out of her car wearing pink pinstripe pjs, why oh why would anyone do that?! :eek:
    Because she's a common inbreed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭wetling

hot scoby young wans in pj's is HOT, end of, fat old knackers in them, disgusting fair enough,

I like how the pj's can bring out the shapes of their vagina's, same with those grey tracksuit bottoms you see everywhere,

• Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭SafeSurfer

Saw a young one, heavily pregnant, smoking a fag and wearing big fluffy slippers and pink striped pyjamas just off O' Connell street a couple of years ago - classy!!

Multo autem ad rem magis pertinet quallis tibi vide aris quam allis

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭catthinkin

[QUOTE=

I like how the pj's can bring out the shapes of their vagina's, same with those grey tracksuit bottoms you see everywhere,[/QUOTE]

The shapes ? :confused: wtf

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,088 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

I believe they are referring to camel toe.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭D.R cowboy

i have seen it all over the southside

Well its not out in the rock anyway;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,399 ✭✭✭Riddle101

SafeSurfer wrote: »
    Saw a young one, heavily pregnant, smoking a fag and wearing big fluffy slippers and pink striped pyjamas just off O' Connell street a couple of years ago - classy!!

Stupid girl. Shouldn't be allowed to raise a child

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭The Agogo

Riddle101 wrote: »
    Stupid girl. Shouldn't be allowed to raise a child

Anyone tried going out in their boxershorts yet?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

The Agogo wrote: »
    In the back garden, yes (to pick up something) and thats it!
    Anywhere else - lord no.

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭doubtfir3

I'm often out in the back garden wearing just boxers when I let the dogs out in the morning...

In my defense it generally between 6 and 7am so there aren't too many about to view the spectacle!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

The Agogo wrote: »
    Yeah. My friend who live across the road.
    He regularly drives the 30 yards to my house in his boxers.
    I've taken to keeping a spare pair of tracksuit bottoms handy so that he doesn't leave the house in just his boxers.
    He's not trying to be skangery, he just really doesn't give a ****.

So does anyone here work in a furniture shop and had one of these eejits come in to buy a bed in their pyjamas?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭giant_midget

wetling wrote: »
    hot scoby young wans in pj's is HOT, end of, fat old knackers in them, disgusting fair enough,

I like how the pj's can bring out the shapes of their vagina's, same with those grey tracksuit bottoms you see everywhere,

yea there is defo something about those track suit bottoms, i always notice those on a bird, if they have any sort of a nice arse it is magnified by wearing these.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,201 ✭✭✭ongarboy

this is something social welfare recipient females from inner city type council estates/flats do only - don't know what or why this trend was followed. TV3 did a documentary on it called Pyjama Girls which might explain it. I didn't see it but might be worth watching in the Catch up section of tv3.ie. Personally, I think it's a disgusting trend and it symbolises the complete lack of ambition in life that these girls have that they couldn't even bother dressing properly. It's like they're saying they are making no effort in trying to get a job or better themselves in anyway and are content to live the rest of their lives on welfare handouts (funded by us the taxpayers) and produce as many kids if it means more childrens allowance/being bumped up the queue for a council flat - sad really. I think a Tesco in Cardiff banned the wearing of pyjamas in their store - should introduce the rule here!

ongarboy wrote: »
    ...I think a Tesco in Cardiff banned the wearing of pyjamas in their store - should introduce the rule here!
    Indeed they did and a thread was here at some stage mentioning it - think it was from The Mail comic that it was in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭seawolf145

fairycakes wrote: »
    I was in Newbridge on Sat night and spotted a girl getting out of her car wearing pink pinstripe pjs, why oh why would anyone do that?! :eek:

Mind your own ****ing business and dont mind what everyone else wears

• Advertisement

seawolf145 wrote: »
    Mind your own ****ing business and dont mind what everyone else wears
    A bit harsh old chap? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭seawolf145

Biggins wrote: »
    A bit harsh old chap? :)

Like to be straight to the point no hard feelings

• Registered Users Posts: 1,568 ✭✭✭Chinasea

it means they haven't washed - don't buy the attempted comeback statement "dese are me outdoor ones"- who ya foolin.

Amazing that they can get the 20 John Player Blue courtesy of the tax payer, dole card, mobile phone and bottle of lucozade into the pockets

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

D.R cowboy wrote: »
    Well its not out in the rock anyway;)

always around brookfield

• Registered Users Posts: 1,568 ✭✭✭Chinasea

saw two in Spar in Blackrock - one had the greasy ratstail tied back with an off white scrunchy buying a copy of TV chat or some rubbish

Advertisement