Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GAA Betting

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭Rasputin11

I think Over 39.5 points in the Antrim Limerick game at 5/6 looks a small bit low, I'll double it with Under 44.5 at 5/6 in Offaly Wexford.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,533 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Laois +7 6/5 and Galway +2 11/10 both look good to me this weekend (b365). Also taking Galway 2/1 to beat a woeful looking tipp side

• Registered Users Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭peabutler

St.Pats -4 in the Trench Cup final vs Garda College.. Pats team has Dublin seniors Kilkenny, Costello and John Small, Donegal senior Hugh McFadden as well as a sprinkle of other county players, far too strong for this level they've walked to the final so far and are well able to rack up a big score.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,548 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

UCC -1 5/6 for me. Geaney starts at 14 and he should make the difference.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,548 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

ShamoBuc wrote: »
    UCC -1 5/6 for me. Geaney starts at 14 and he should make the difference.

Finished a draw with the last kick of the game. Ucc missed a great chance in injury time to go 2 clear, typical!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭akelly02

Anyone fancy clare at around 6/4?

akelly02 wrote: »
    Anyone fancy clare at around 6/4?

I certainly do. Saw enough of Clare to think they should win. Saw enough of Cork to think they will lose. Cork will be under huge pressure to win or relegation will be on the horizon after 2 home losses. That said they were simply awful against kk.

Clare -2 is 5/2 will do for interest for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭akelly02

I certainly do. Saw enough of Clare to think they should win. Saw enough of Cork to think they will lose. Cork will be under huge pressure to win or relegation will be on the horizon after 2 home losses. That said they were simply awful against kk.

Might double it up with waterford -7 fancy them to hand it to laois

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭ogruairi

Two leaky defences should hopefully mean a high scoring affair at Pairc Ui Rinn for Cork v Clare. I'm taking Over 45.5 points at 11/10.

Cork win by 10. Did not see Cork performing that well or Clare that badly. In truth Cork could have won by more!

• Advertisement

ogruairi wrote: »
    Two leaky defences should hopefully mean a high scoring affair at Pairc Ui Rinn for Cork v Clare. I'm taking Over 45.5 points at 11/10.

Brutal! Two points off. Both goalkeepers picked a bad week to play incredibly!

Brutal! Two points off. Both goalkeepers picked a bad week to play incredibly!

Was on over 44.5 with 365, there must have been at least 6 goal chances missed. I'm sick.

Rasputin11 wrote: »
    Was on over 44.5 with 365, there must have been at least 6 goal chances missed. I'm sick.

Absolutely. Was just about counting my winnings as the 50th minute rolled over but terrible last 20 :(

Absolutely. Was just about counting my winnings as the 50th minute rolled over but terrible last 20 :(

I was nearly in tears when Lehane dropped the last 65 wide.

• Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭skydish79

Dublin playing with strong wind

Going dublin ht kilkenny ft 4/1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,299 ✭✭✭djPSB

Dublin might not be a bad bet to win Leinster hurling at 5/1.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭robbiezero

robbiezero wrote: »
    I see Dublin at 12/5 down in Nowlan Park as being decent value. Should be 6/4 maybe 7/4 in my opinion. Dublin are flying it and I think Kilkenny may have been flattered by a woeful Cork performance last weekend.
    If not the outright win, then plus 3 at 6/5 is a decent bet.

first sending off probably finished the game as a context, but I still think Dublin might have been too strong today.

PP has pulled all the markets on total points but 365 still have odds up for the Donegal, Mayo and Kerry games.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭shmeee

PP has pulled all the markets on total points but 365 still have odds up for the Donegal, Mayo and Kerry games.

Boyles have them all priced up?

shmeee wrote: »
    Boyles have them all priced up?

Never looked, 365 still haven't changed them but PP have cut them nicely by maybe 4 points a game.

• Advertisement

Never looked, 365 still haven't changed them but PP have cut them nicely by maybe 4 points a game.

I put a few from boyles into some bets

Under 29.5 Mayo game @ 8/11
    15 points at HT.

Under 28.5 Donegal game @ 1/1
    10 points at HT

2 favs, Clare and Kildare down at half time so bets not looking good at moment.

shmeee wrote: »
    I put a few from boyles into some bets

Under 29.5 Mayo game @ 8/11
    15 points at HT.

Under 28.5 Donegal game @ 1/1
    10 points at HT

2 favs, Clare and Kildare down at half time so bets not looking good at moment.

Mayo match killed me.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Ribena74

wexford v limerick game at the weekend.

Limerick win , Powers 4/5 , Bet365 6/4

Ribena74 wrote: »
    wexford v limerick game at the weekend.

Limerick win , Powers 4/5 , Bet365 6/4

Coral 13/8 sure.

They think it's a football game I say, both teams playing each other in football also.

Bet365 moved price to 8/11 now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,850 ✭✭✭glanman

got 180 on at 6/4 with B365 last night.

Offering me 225 (45 profit, no risk) to cash out now or let it ride for 450 (270 profit all risk). At current odds they should be offering me up to 260, 80 profit, but obviously that's the dynamics of a cashout

I cashed out on Harrington on monday when on 1st playoff hole so got 90 instead of 240 so its a chance to get one up on a cashout for once!

Does raise an interesting idea though on misprices and cashouts for 0 risk. Regret now is not putting more on it, should have been more clued in that the price would shorten...

So anyway, question is, should I cash out or take the risk? All numbers in Sterling too so € nice bit more on all these. How are Limerick looking, how are wexford? 1 big win away to antrim and 1 draw against other top team versus 1pt win vs antrim at home and big win vs Offaly...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭robbiezero

glanman wrote: »
    got 180 on at 6/4 with B365 last night.

Offering me 225 (45 profit, no risk) to cash out now or let it ride for 450 (270 profit all risk). At current odds they should be offering me up to 260, 80 profit, but obviously that's the dynamics of a cashout

I cashed out on Harrington on monday when on 1st playoff hole so got 90 instead of 240 so its a chance to get one up on a cashout for once!

Does raise an interesting idea though on misprices and cashouts for 0 risk. Regret now is not putting more on it, should have been more clued in that the price would shorten...

So anyway, question is, should I cash out or take the risk? All numbers in Sterling too so € nice bit more on all these. How are Limerick looking, how are wexford? 1 big win away to antrim and 1 draw against other top team versus 1pt win vs antrim at home and big win vs Offaly...

You will probably get evens on Wexford plus 1 when the handicaps come out. Put 180 on that. If Limerick don't win you get your money back. if they do, you make 90 quid profit.

Anyone have any idea what the Laois U21 football team is like this year? Dublin have 9 starters off last years team and are priced at -7 5/6 tonight with PP.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Limerick hurlers -1 @ 11/10
    Kilkenny -1 @ 11/8

I think Clare will beat Tipp today, they've a very strong team named against a Tipp team trying out a few new players. Clare available at 5/4.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭Underpaid Mike

Tipp have named a v strong team. Clare far from a cert. 50:50

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement