Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Million Dollar Psychic

Options
2»

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Calm down MrM. Im sure Jon will be happy to explain that he wasnt trying to insult you. Wont you, Jon?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 376 ✭✭edwinkane

And another thing.. You'd think that you, as someone who has been attacked about your racial/cultural heritage, would have acquired enough sense to not go around inferring that other people are "gay" (sexuality being another personal facet of someone) when you don't even know them.

I don't have any problem whatsoever with gay people, but what I do have a problem with is seemingly ignorant people like yourself - who don't have a f ucking clue about me - mislabelling me.

Good to see you've learned a lot from your past experiences.

I make it a golden rule not to find offence where none is intended, and especially not to take offence where it is intended.

You seem to be the opposite, and seem determined to find offence where none was intended, and then use that as an excuse for hurling abuse and swearing. What do you think that says about you to others here?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 MrJonDonnis

I never inferred anyone was gay, apologies if you thought i did.

Also if I did say anyone was gay, I dont see that as an insult either.

I just pointed out that as a heterosexual man myself I can understand peoples love of Derek, he is a very attractive man.

That is all I meant.

Again apologies if I upset anyone

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Thank you for clarifying that. This issue is now over, ok? Back on topic.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

edwinkane wrote: »
    I make it a golden rule not to find offence where none is intended, and especially not to take offence where it is intended.

You seem to be the opposite, and seem determined to find offence where none was intended, and then use that as an excuse for hurling abuse and swearing. What do you think that says about you to others here?

Who are you?? You're like the neighbour down the road whose name I can never remember who shows up unnannounced at my front door.

If you've got business that's worth minding, then why don't run off and mind it instead of sticking your oar in in matters that don't concern you?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

I never inferred anyone was gay, apologies if you thought i did.

Also if I did say anyone was gay, I dont see that as an insult either.

I just pointed out that as a heterosexual man myself I can understand peoples love of Derek, he is a very attractive man.

That is all I meant.

Again apologies if I upset anyone

Jon, it's fine. Sorry for insulting you. I actually realised last night that you probably thought I meant "hot/attractive" when I said "fit" in my post. I think British people say "fit" to describe attractive people.

Sorry about that.

Advertisement