Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interesting torrent I found

Options
  • 05-08-2010 2:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 32

Firstly.

This torrent is about, in part, project MKULTRA, a CIA project.

It then has such videos as how the American government is trying to destroy America.

That's a lie. The American government would never want to destroy their own country, they do that to their enemies. Especially consider George Bush Sr. was a CIA man and therefore, the CIA can get their guys in as President, so it makes absolutely no sense for them to want to destroy their own country.

Also take in to account that MKULTRA was developed with psychiatrists.

Now take in to account that there is a torrent on there that is anti-scientology (scientology has nothing to do with MKULTRA, but is anti psychiatry, which helped set up MKULTRA).

Now take in to account the deep links between Communism and Freemasonry.

Now take in to account both are highly anti-American (in secret, not in public).

Now take in to account the website I am about to link you to has been praised in the mainstream media, of which major media moguls are often disclosed high level freemasons.

Now take in to account the website's name. A lodge is the name of a Masonic temple.

Now take in to account the image on the front page of the website. It appears to be inside a building that has black and white tiles on the ground. Exactly the same as the inside of a Masonic lodge.

Conclusion: This website, and torrent, is Masonic/Communist, and is trying to make it look like America would want to destroy America, which is a lie.

It is the communists and freemasons (and the psychiatrists) who want global mind control. Note that MKULTRA is only done to a very select few who become agents, it is not done to the whole country. The Americans are supporters of freedom, which is the polar opposite to what freemasonry and communism (and psychiatry) are about.

The link to the torrent:
    http://www.greylodge.org/gpc/?p=1413

The link the the front page:
    http://greylodge.org/gpc/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 themrhubarbs

Ok and in regards to my username, it was the word verification thing, it has no meaning to me beyond that.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,336 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Jimmy carter was a peanut farmer. Therefore, all peanut farmers can be President.

Now take into account that a peanut can get lodged in your throat. A lodge is the name of a Masonic temple.

Now take into account that peanuts are 30% fat. America has a large population of overweight people.

In conclusion, Americans are peanuts.

In all seriousness though, black and White squares in that pattern are not exclusive to masons. The word lodge is not exclusive to masons. The rest is based on very very loose connections which could be used to tie almost anything to Freemasons etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

How is psychiatry against freedom exactly?

Jimmy carter was a peanut farmer. Therefore, all peanut farmers can be President.

Now take into account that a peanut can get lodged in your throat. A lodge is the name of a Masonic temple.

Now take into account that peanuts are 30% fat. America has a large population of overweight people.

In conclusion, Americans are peanuts.

In all seriousness though, black and White squares in that pattern are not exclusive to masons. The word lodge is not exclusive to masons. The rest is based on very very loose connections which could be used to tie almost anything to Freemasons etc.

My post made sense. Your post was trying to poke fun at my post by using a similar structure to what I used, that is logical leaps and conclusions, when in fact your post was stupid.

It's Masonic.

Much like the Orange Order. The Orange Order is masonic.

How do I know?

Because it has a Royal Arch degree, which is a York Rite degree, which is Masonic.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

King Mob wrote: »

you see it worked :D

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

It's Masonic.

My bathroom is black and white tiles. Does that mean I'm a Mason?

Well they were instrumental in developing MKULTRA.

They also have no science behind their work.

They can hold people against their will. That is kind of anti freedom right there.

My post made sense. Your post was trying to poke fun at my post by using a similar structure to what I used, that is logical leaps and conclusions, when in fact your post was stupid.

It's Masonic.

Much like the Orange Order. The Orange Order is masonic.

How do I know?

Because it has a Royal Arch degree, which is a York Rite degree, which is Masonic.

I'm not saying your post didn't make sense, I'm saying that by using the method you used, you can link almost anything together. I showed that Americans are peanuts and one of the former presidents used to be a peanut farmer, a guy who oversees the peanuts, like a president.

Your idea or belief isn't flawed per se, but the links by which you have chained this theory together just aren't strong enough. You haven't shown strong enough links to actually tie all these things together, because the method you used can be used to prove anything

Well they were instrumental in developing MKULTRA.
    And physicists where involved in developing the atomic bomb, therefore all physics is concerned with blowing up the world right?
    They also have no science behind their work.
    Well that's entirely untrue.

But assuming it was, then how can they have been involved in developing MKULTRA?
    Developing means using science...
    They can hold people against their will. That is kind of anti freedom right there.
    No they can't.

I'm not saying your post didn't make sense, I'm saying that by using the method you used, you can link almost anything together. I showed that Americans are peanuts and one of the former presidents used to be a peanut farmer, a guy who oversees the peanuts, like a president.

Your idea or belief isn't flawed per se, but the links by which you have chained this theory together just aren't strong enough. You haven't shown strong enough links to actually tie all these things together, because the method you used can be used to prove anything

The way you went about it is stupid.

You referenced peanut eating.

I referenced the CIA, Freemasons, Communists, Main Stream Media and Psychiatrists, all who are actually involved in such things as power and control and influence.

Unlike people who eat peanuts or farm peanuts.

• Advertisement

And physicists where involved in developing the atomic bomb, therefore all physics is concerned with blowing up the world right?

Well that's entirely untrue.

But assuming it was, then how can they have been involved in developing MKULTRA?
    Developing means using science...

No they can't.

The physics argument is a false dichotomy.

There is no science behind psychiatry. It is unscientific. They are no blood tests or brain scans for mental illness. But the medications are neurotoxic.

Psychiatrists can hold people against their will with a involuntary hold.

Again, I only used that as an example to show the flaws in your method. How you can link anything to anything with such loose connections. It has nothing to do with actual peanuts.

The physics argument is a false dichotomy.
    I don't think you know what that means.
    A false dichotomy is when your opponent presents only two possiblities when more can exist.

My example is no different that your claim.
    Please explain why you think otherwise.
    There is no science behind psychiatry. It is unscientific. They are no blood tests or brain scans for mental illness. But the medications are neurotoxic.
    So there's no science but somehow they develop medications?

And some mental illnesses can be detected by brain scans but they are not the primary way of detection.
    Blood tests and brain scans aren't a requirement to be a science.
    Psychiatrists can hold people against their will with a involuntary hold.
    No they can't.

Again, I only used that as an example to show the flaws in your method. How you can link anything to anything with such loose connections. It has nothing to do with actual peanuts.

There are no loose connections between psychiatry and MKULTRA.

It is documented in declassified reports.

I don't think you know what that means.
    A false dichotomy is when your opponent presents only two possiblities when more can exist.

That's not how it was explained to me.
    My example is no different that your claim.
    Please explain why you think otherwise.

Because physics is concerned with a lot more than making bombs. Psychiatry is only concerned with manipulating human minds. If that doesn't make sense to you I'm afraid not much will.
    So there's no science but somehow they develop medications?

Doctors used to prescribe smoking for asthma. Would you like a prescription of alcohol for insomnia? It will make you sleep.

Psychiatric medications are literally neurotoxic.
    And some mental illnesses can be detected by brain scans but they are not the primary way of detection.
    Blood tests and brain scans aren't a requirement to be a science.

No mental illness can be detected by a brain scan or blood test. The way of detection is through reported feelings, implying everyone is the same, meaning psychiatry is autistic (according to psychiatric definitions of autism).
    No they can't.

Yes they can.

That's not how it was explained to me.
    Then it was explained to you wrong.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_dilemma
    Because physics is concerned with a lot more than making bombs. Psychiatry is only concerned with manipulating human minds. If that doesn't make sense to you I'm afraid not much will.
    Could you please give me a few examples of areas of physics that cannot eventually lead to bigger and better bombs?
    Cause I can't think of one.

See it's easy to make something sound evil if you generalise and misrepresent.
    Doctors used to prescribe smoking for asthma. Would you like a prescription of alcohol for insomnia? It will make you sleep.
    I'd prefer if you made sense.

If psychriactry doesn't have any science like you claim, how can it possibly develop new evil medicines and mind control experiments?
    Psychiatric medications are literally neurotoxic.
    Another vast generalisation?
    No mental illness can be detected by a brain scan or blood test. The way of detection is through reported feelings, implying everyone is the same,
    And another?
    Wow you seem to have a well balanced and researched opinion here alright.
    meaning psychiatry is autistic (according to psychiatric definitions of autism).
    Psychiatry exhibited difficulty connecting emotionally to classmates when it was growing up?
    Yes they can.
    No they can't.
    See unlike you I don't just swallow everything I'm told.
    Can you provide any evidence that they can do this?

There are no loose connections between psychiatry and MKULTRA.

It is documented in declassified reports.

But its not jut that. You tried to link in how the website has the word Lodge in it. How a picture of black an white tiles means it is Mason. Then Scientology, communism, the media, George Bush

I'm saying that the connections between ALL of these things isn't strong enough.

Then it was explained to you wrong.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_dilemma

Good source, the old Wikipedia.
    Could you please give me a few examples of areas of physics that cannot eventually lead to bigger and better bombs?
    Cause I can't think of one.

The are plenty of aspects of physics that are not centred around explosives or bombs. You ****ing idiot.
    See it's easy to make something sound evil if you generalise and misrepresent.

You're an idiot.
    I'd prefer if you made sense.

I would prefer if you weren't an idiot and had reading and comprehension skills.
    If psychriactry doesn't have any science like you claim, how can it possibly develop new evil medicines and mind control experiments?

There is no science in trimming the hedge. That does not mean scientific processes do not take place. Do you understand yet?
    Another vast generalisation?

No. Psychiatric medications are neurotoxic. They will cause brain damage.
    And another?
    Wow you seem to have a well balanced and researched opinion here alright.

Just because you write something does not make it true. It is factual, that there are no brain scans for mental illness. It is all reported symptoms. There are no scientific tests at all. If you go to your doctor and complain of chest pain, they can perform tests to find out what you have. If you have mental health issues, they can't, which is why diagnosis' change frequently.
    Psychiatry exhibited difficulty connecting emotionally to classmates when it was growing up?

Do you know what personification is, moron?
    No they can't.
    See unlike you I don't just swallow everything I'm told.
    Can you provide any evidence that they can do this?

Yes they can. Psychiatrists can hold you against your will if they deem you to be unsafe to yourself or the community. Then they can change their diagnosis 10 times in 5 years, because they got it wrong the first time.

Get a clue.

But its not jut that. You tried to link in how the website has the word Lodge in it. How a picture of black an white tiles means it is Mason. Then Scientology, communism, the media, George Bush

I'm saying that the connections between ALL of these things isn't strong enough.

If you were to talk to me about, say, your family, and how x leads to y leads to z, I might not be able to follow you because I don't personally know your family.

And yet you couldn't follow my example of peanuts?

• Advertisement

Good source, the old Wikipedia.
    So then are you saying that the definiton there isn't accurate?
    Care to provide any source at all for any of the nonsense you are claiming?

The are plenty of aspects of physics that are not centred around explosives or bombs.
    Like?

How about if I claim there are plenty of aspects of psychiatry that don't centre around mind control?
    Somehow I doubt you'd just accept that claim...
    You ****ing idiot.

You're an idiot.

I would prefer if you weren't an idiot and had reading and comprehension skills.
    So rather than defend your claims you're going to go with petty insults?
    Oh well, suppose that's what happens when someone dares to question you.
    There is no science in trimming the hedge. That does not mean scientific processes do not take place. Do you understand yet?
    No, because development requires scientific research to be done.
    How can psychiatry have no science at all, yet still be used to develop evil mind control stuff like you claim?

And any chance you could back up your insistence here?
    Opinion doesn't really equal fact.
    No. Psychiatric medications are neurotoxic. They will cause brain damage.
    Ok, how do you know this?
    Just because you write something does not make it true. It is factual, that there are no brain scans for mental illness. It is all reported symptoms. There are no scientific tests at all. If you go to your doctor and complain of chest pain, they can perform tests to find out what you have. If you have mental health issues, they can't, which is why diagnosis' change frequently.
    Lol, Irony.
    if it's factual, back it up.
    Do you know what personification is, moron?
    Yup, don't see how a scientific practice can display symptoms of a development disorder though.
    Yes they can. Psychiatrists can hold you against your will if they deem you to be unsafe to yourself or the community. Then they can change their diagnosis 10 times in 5 years, because they got it wrong the first time.

Get a clue.
    I would like to. Could you please provide some kind of evidence to back up your claim?
    Or should we just all believe you without question?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭WakeUp

Firstly.

This torrent is about, in part, project MKULTRA, a CIA project.

It then has such videos as how the American government is trying to destroy America.

That's a lie. The American government would never want to destroy their own country, they do that to their enemies. Especially consider George Bush Sr. was a CIA man and therefore, the CIA can get their guys in as President, so it makes absolutely no sense for them to want to destroy their own country.

Also take in to account that MKULTRA was developed with psychiatrists.

Now take in to account that there is a torrent on there that is anti-scientology (scientology has nothing to do with MKULTRA, but is anti psychiatry, which helped set up MKULTRA).

Now take in to account the deep links between Communism and Freemasonry.

Now take in to account both are highly anti-American (in secret, not in public).

Now take in to account the website I am about to link you to has been praised in the mainstream media, of which major media moguls are often disclosed high level freemasons.

Now take in to account the website's name. A lodge is the name of a Masonic temple.

Now take in to account the image on the front page of the website. It appears to be inside a building that has black and white tiles on the ground. Exactly the same as the inside of a Masonic lodge.

Conclusion: This website, and torrent, is Masonic/Communist, and is trying to make it look like America would want to destroy America, which is a lie.

It is the communists and freemasons (and the psychiatrists) who want global mind control. Note that MKULTRA is only done to a very select few who become agents, it is not done to the whole country. The Americans are supporters of freedom, which is the polar opposite to what freemasonry and communism (and psychiatry) are about.

The link to the torrent:
    http://www.greylodge.org/gpc/?p=1413

The link the the front page:
    http://greylodge.org/gpc/

Interesting. Welcome to the forum themrhubarbs, be prepared for anything you post here to be taken apart by the usual suspects. Don't take it personal just keep posting and try have your facts strait and verifiable if at all possible:)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

Here's the problem i have with all these type of masonic CT's.
    I'm the evil head of a secret organisation, intent on world domination, CT geeks keep catching me out by spotting the hidden symbols I've for some reason placed everywhere and anywhere, from my top secret headquarters to my mass mind control music videos and everything in between.
    Being an evil genius I come up with a cunning ploy, next time we won't put the f'ucking symbols anywhere, not one symbol, not one word, not one s'hitty tile pattern. I send this simple memo and the world is mine.
    DEAR MINNIONS. FROM THIS DAY FORTH WE SHALL ALL BE MORE SECRETIVE, WE ARE AFTER ALL A SECRET SOCIETY. REGARDS. EVIL OVERLORD.
    If i can see this, why can't the illuminati/freemasons/lizards etc?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭WakeUp

Here's the problem i have with all these type of masonic CT's.
    I'm the evil head of a secret organisation, intent on world domination, CT geeks keep catching me out by spotting the hidden symbols I've for some reason placed everywhere and anywhere, from my top secret headquarters to my mass mind control music videos and everything in between.
    Being an evil genius I come up with a cunning ploy, next time we won't put the f'ucking symbols anywhere, not one symbol, not one word, not one s'hitty tile pattern. I send this simple memo and the world is mine.
    DEAR MINNIONS. FROM THIS DAY FORTH WE SHALL ALL BE MORE SECRETIVE, WE ARE AFTER ALL A SECRET SOCIETY. REGARDS. EVIL OVERLORD.
    If i can see this, why can't the illuminati/freemasons/lizards etc?

Leaving Lizards out of it from reading up on the subject this is what I make of it.

The signs or symbols are not meant to be completely hidden from view actually on the contrary, they are supposed to be easy to spot to the trained eye and illuminated among us. The reason for this is to serve as a reminder to them that no matter where they are or what they are doing the brotherhood is watching them and they should remember that. This is the meaning behind the all seeing “eye” prevalent in illuminati symbolism.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭joebucks

If the symbols were not everywhere then the programming would not work so effectively. They are post-hypnotic triggers etc.

I have a blog now.

Please tell your friends.

http://maundysblog.blogspot.com/

There is no advertising on my blog.

Howya man. The material you are posting is very interesting and I will certainly investigate it more. Fair play on creating your own blog, however only problem I have is with the colors on the page..it is quite difficult to read feels a bit too MK Ultra to me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭demonspawn

Now take into account that you used that phrase one too many times and I just stopped reading your post halfway through. :(

Can anyone give me an abridged version of the point trying to be made?

Oh, and as far as the Freemasons being anti-American (in private)...you've never seen the street plan for Washington D.C., have you?

http://www.altarum.org/files/imce/maps/dc_office_map.jpg

Let me know when you've spotted it.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,486 ✭✭✭✭nullzero

yekahs wrote: »
    My bathroom is black and white tiles. Does that mean I'm a Mason?

I thought you were one... http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=67745008&postcount=156

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭demonspawn

yekahs wrote: »
    I've decided to join the freemasons. Mainly from being on here, and wanting to find out what the truth is myself. Also couldn't hurt to know a few people as I am probably going to setup a small firm on top of my current job.

Ive met the local lodge secretary and the provincial secretary, and now I just need to apply and see if they let me in.

Ill post here of what my experience of the group is. So far the two men I have met are gents. Also I was surprised to discover that a lot of my neighbours have been masons for years and I had no clue.

Like summerskin asked. Is there any good reason (facts based) of why not to join?

TripleFacePalm.jpg

Anyone who thinks they will find out anything just by joining the masons is fooling themselves. Stay there for about 50 years and then let us know what you think. Otherwise, you're just another foot soldier who will not be told a single thing other than the absolute basics.

nullzero wrote: »

Not yet, and hadn't even considered it when I made that post.

• Advertisement

demonspawn wrote: »
    TripleFacePalm.jpg
    How is it a fail? I wasn't a mason when I made that post. I'm still not a mason, I've just applied to join.
    Anyone who thinks they will find out anything just by joining the masons is fooling themselves. Stay there for about 50 years and then let us know what you think. Otherwise, you're just another foot soldier who will not be told a single thing other than the absolute basics.

Yet, you know what its all about, before even joining?

Advertisement