Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What restricted breed do you belong too?

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭kopfan77

Narsil wrote: »
    Is that Marlowe from Limerick Animal Welfare? He is a magnificent dog:)

By the way Narsil, Ghost is a fantastic looking dog

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Narsil

kopfan77 wrote: »
    Thats him alright...he is an absolutely STUNNING dog, and so so placid and friendly. We head to Kilfinane at the weekends with Ruby to walk them together to get them used to each other and they got on like a house on fire from the start....I cant wait until we're back from holidays so he can finally come live with us :D

Aw I'm delighted to see he's getting a wonderful home with another GSD:)

Best wishes to you both!

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Narsil

By the way Narsil, Ghost is a fantastic looking dog

Thanks a mill:D. He's a big squishy goofball!

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭Blogger50

Ruby on the left and this is Marlowe on the right, a rescue shepherd who will be coming to live with us in a few weeks....I cant wait....two of the most placid, loveable....sorry I meant aggressive, dangerous dogs :D...you could ever meet lol

Great photo! Both stunners. Do you know how old Marlowe is? He's a beauty. Just wondering as our baby is one on Sept 5th and seems a bit small (although everyone else thinks she huge :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,189 ✭✭✭boomerang

Oh wow, Ruby is stunning, kopfan! So happy that Marlowe is going to a new home soon. Poor fella had an awful life before he was rescued. He is such a sweetheart. :)

• Advertisement

Blogger50 wrote: »
    Great photo! Both stunners. Do you know how old Marlowe is? He's a beauty. Just wondering as our baby is one on Sept 5th and seems a bit small (although everyone else thinks she huge :)

Thanks Blogger. After speaking to the people in Limerick Animal Welfare, they reckon he's somewhere between 2 and 3 years old. He was in such a bad way when they rescued him that they thought he was a lot older than that though....but he's come along soooo well since he was rescued and I have to say he is an absolutely amazing dog. He is a big boy alright. Your girl definitely hasnt stopped growing, not by a long shot, so expect her to get quiet a bit bigger yet over the next year, though she probably wont be anywhere as big as Marlowe as shes female and they tend to be a bit smaller. As you can see from my pic, Ruby is a hell of a lot smaller than Marlowe. She is almost 9 months old so again she still has a lot of growing up to do
    boomerang wrote: »
    Oh wow, Ruby is stunning, kopfan! So happy that Marlowe is going to a new home soon. Poor fella had an awful life before he was rescued. He is such a sweetheart. :)

Thanks Boomerang, I love this pic...I think both dogs look amazing in it :D
    Poor Marlowe had such an awful time of it alright. I really cant wait to get him home and spoil him like he deserves to be....i tell ya, himself and Ruby will be better looked after than me in our place lol :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

My killer getting her orders from a 4 year old

228.jpg

Shammy wrote: »

Beautiful dog Shammy...what age is she

Thanks , she is 16 months

sam80 wrote: »
    This is our GSD Luna. Just going on a year old now and already the best dog i've ever owned!!!

My car is in the background of the second pic :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

228.jpg

What a STUNNING dogster :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 313 ✭✭LordDorington

Antomagoo your dog is adorable! We have two dogs ourselves, one a lab/setter cross and the other a gsd/rottie - the former is the leader lol. The gsd cross is a big baby and I have to say, having worked with animals and also personal experience, I dont think listed or listed crosses deserve their bad press. Much of the problem arises from some (not all but some) of the "steroptyped" owners - teenage guys in tracksuits hauling around staffies with studded collars to trick ppl into thinking they have bigger manhoods or whatever and also ppl who use them for dog fighting. But i honestly think staffies are one of the nicest breeds

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭Blogger50

Shes gorgeous and that is a BRILLIANT photo! Love it!

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭mark_jmc

Here is Kaba our staffie- she's a little softie

Kaba.jpg

Advertisement