Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Food: The Ultimate Secret Exposed

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Killer Pigeon banned for trolling and thread reopened.

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Pixel8

Our food and water is so full of crap, its unbelievable how governments have got away with this for so long...

Check out the documentaries "Food Matters" and "Healing Cancer From Inside Out" for some amazing insight into our food, both full versions available at theopensource.tv

Also, here's a good one about Fluoride:

Dr. Stanley Monteith - The Hidden Agenda: The Fluoride Deception

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭reverenddave

Pixel8 wrote: »
    Our food and water is so full of crap, its unbelievable how governments have got away with this for so long...

Check out the documentaries "Food Matters" and "Healing Cancer From Inside Out" for some amazing insight into our food, both full versions available at theopensource.tv

Also, here's a good one about Fluoride:

Dr. Stanley Monteith - The Hidden Agenda: The Fluoride Deception

havent heard of the cancer one i'll have a look on google video

another great one is ''food inc.'' it was my first step to ''liberation'' :D

''the world according to monsanto''

an awesome water based documentary is
    ''Flow For the love of water''

''illegal drugs and how they got that way''
    is another one specifing on weed /cocaine/ heroin i cant remember the other drug
    but it was another eye opener

and my final suggestion is ''Blue Gold - world water wars''

Enjoy :D;)

Advertisement