Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enniscrone shower

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 enniscrone

I know this is an old thread but I thought you might be interested to know that the new showers at life guard tower are now open and working perfect. You will find them just off to the right of the tower next to where North West Surf set up camp. It is nice to get out of the water and rinse off all the salt :-)

Stacey
    http://www.enniscrone.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭famoussheamus

Yep Shower is in place. Took poor ol shane's spot on the hill. One shower and a tap. Its made of super wood (recycled plastic) I hope nobody burns it down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 piddles

Never mind showering of oneself.... think of the wetsuits, they need the rinse...
    On another note i do think Enniscrone should be doing more for the tourists and implementing such anemties. It is not only people who surf who go the the beach but plenty of holiday makers.
    But hey its Ireland...what else can we expect!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭ThOnda

I saw it in the process of building. Excellent thing. When I am there with friends who have kids, they suffer from the sand in shoes and such. Last time, the tap was busy, so they stood the boy into the sink in the toilet :p
    Honestly, if such places make money from people, who are going onto the beach and into the water, the tap should be mandatory.
    And yes, although being a softie, I will try my best to practice and to learn to be able and safe to surf on better places.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭famoussheamus

I do believe in writing to the local community council who if given submissions from the public can press for more facilities in the village. In the letter you need to spell out what seperates it out from other places and what direction they need to take because many of the people on these councils would not understand.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 33 piddles

woo hoo guess what... i was down in Enniscrone for a surf today...was lovely and small albeit small but woo enjoyed it.
    Anyway so THERE IS NOW A SHOWER AND TAP BESIDE THE TOILETS. class job. My dog got bitten by another dog and had blood all over her i used the tap to wash all the blood away .... lol

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Japer

yeah, its great having the tap, very handy.

Advertisement