Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saying 'No' to Internationalism

Options
  • 04-08-2010 5:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭

I say, 'no', to Internationalism. I say. 'hell no', to its every component. Today I start my crusade by condemning one such component-doctrine -- multi-culturalism.

Multi-culturalism is the death knell of Western Christian Civilization. Once the oppressive, thought-control regime of Political Correctness has declared war, in the name of multi-culturalism, European Christians instantly find themselves under attack. If they don't rally and resist, the death of their entire way of life is all but guaranteed.

That's precisely what's killing the West today. In America, for example, Liberal decadence produced the mendacious Obama Regime. Islamic-Sympathizer and Marxist Obama, in turn, is doing his level-best to cripple Western Christian America, such that it'll never recover. Despite the obvious nature of this struggle, millions of Euro-Americans, usually deluded by Marxist thought, support Obama, and have joined his quest to kill the Western Christian culture that built their country, from the ground up.
    JUST SAY 'NO'

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

So when are you coming home to Europe?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,934 ✭✭✭20Cent

I say, 'no', to Internationalism. I say. 'hell no', to its every component. Today I start my crusade by condemning one such component-doctrine -- multi-culturalism.

Multi-culturalism is the death knell of Western Christian Civilization. Once the oppressive, thought-control regime of Political Correctness has declared war, in the name of multi-culturalism, European Christians instantly find themselves under attack. If they don't rally and resist, the death of their entire way of life is all but guaranteed.

That's precisely what's killing the West today. In America, for example, Liberal decadence produced the mendacious Obama Regime. Islamic-Sympathizer and Marxist Obama, in turn, is doing his level-best to cripple Western Christian America, such that it'll never recover. Despite the obvious nature of this struggle, millions of Euro-Americans, usually deluded by Marxist thought, support Obama, and have joined his quest to kill the Western Christian culture that built their country, from the ground up.
    JUST SAY 'NO'

Yes :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Also I don't think it was the decadence surrounded people who voted for Obama in the main.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39,022 ✭✭✭✭Permabear

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Mjollnir

JUST SAY 'NO'

Look! Mindless, regurgitated RW talking points with zero context and even less specific 'arguments'.

Why am I not in the least surprised?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,250 ✭✭✭✭Iwasfrozen

JUST SAY 'NO'
    You make it sound like drugs.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,887 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

*for those tuning in, this was a US Politics thread thrown out

JUST SAY 'NO'
    You keep saying that Obama is a Marxist but you repeatedly refuse to provide support for these claims.

It's also sad and ironic that you combat against multi-culturalism when as a "Real" American, you descend from Multi-Culturalism. European Multi-Culturalism, to be precise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,176 ✭✭✭Amerika

What may be even more troubling is we might be looking at the genesis of a NAU (North American Union) based somewhat on the EU, encompassing Canada, United States, and Mexico… just to start. The idea has gained some surreptitious traction over the last 5 years. And I can’t even blame the Democrats for it.:( The Republicans started things with NAFTA.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,226 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

European Christians instantly find themselves under attack. If they don't rally and resist, the death of their entire way of life is all but guaranteed.
    My stallion has unfortunately aged and been put out to pasture, and will not support the armor it may have once carried for your Crusade.
    Islamic-Sympathizer and Marxist Obama, in turn, is doing his level-best to cripple Western Christian America, such that it'll never recover.
    Islamic theocracy and communist-atheism join forces to create a Brave New World? Or would that be better suited for the next season's plot of Survivor when deciding tribal membership?

Your location states "Texas." Is that a part of the United States? I remember something about Texas with six flags, but for some reason I associate that with an amusement park.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,376 ✭✭✭metrovelvet

Amerika wrote: »
    What may be even more troubling is we might be looking at the genesis of a NAU (North American Union) based somewhat on the EU, encompassing Canada, United States, and Mexico… just to start. The idea has gained some surreptitious traction over the last 5 years. And I can’t even blame the Democrats for it.:( The Republicans started things with NAFTA.

I thought NAFTA was Clinton.

• Advertisement

My stallion has unfortunately aged and been put out to pasture, and will not support the armor it may have once carried for your Crusade.

Islamic theocracy and communist-atheism join forces to create a Brave New World? Or would that be better suited for the next season's plot of Survivor when deciding tribal membership?

Your location states "Texas." Is that a part of the United States? I remember something about Texas with six flags, but for some reason I associate that with an amusement park.

Yes. Texas is in the US. Six flags is the logo of great adventure, in New Jersey, very far from texas. Check out google maps.

What's internationalism?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,226 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Six flags is the logo of great adventure, in New Jersey, very far from texas. Check out google maps.
    Yes, Google is awesome...

Ever been to Arlington, Texas?
    Link: http://www.sixflags.com/overTexas/tickets/index.aspx

"Six Flags Entertainment Corp. is the world's largest amusement park corporation based on quantity of properties and the 4th most popular in terms of attendance. The company maintains 21 properties located throughout North America, including theme parks, thrill parks, water parks and family entertainment centers. In 2009, Six Flags properties hosted 23.9 million guests.
    The company was founded in Texas and took its name from its first property, Six Flags Over Texas."

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six_Flags
    Yes. Texas is in the US.
    LOOKS at flags:
    SixFlagsTXUSHighway77308KRudine.jpg
    Oh... I guess you are right in this case. And to think that they have me modding both the North America and American Football forums? "Remember the Alamo" many a Texan cry! (All this time I thought the Alamo was a dessert pie too)

Nope I was never Arlington. Just Heuston and Galviston. Nice people down there.

Never knew that about great adventure. Thanks.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Mjollnir wrote: »
    Look! Mindless, regurgitated RW talking points with zero context and even less specific 'arguments'.

Dont expect elaboration either.

Still the thread reminded me of this so not all is lost:

Amerika wrote: »
    And I can’t even blame the Democrats for it.:( The Republicans started things with NAFTA.
    nafta_1229.jpg

nafta1.gif

Never knew that about great adventure. Thanks.
    If you get to San Antonio, say "hi" to General Antonio Lopez de Santa Anna. He is famous for his Alamo pies!

Oh... the General was not a big fan of internationalism either. He was a nationalist and president of his country that tried to keep all those illegal aliens from the north crossing the border and occupying his country, part of which was Texas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭PopeUrbanII

amacachi wrote: »
    So when are you coming home to Europe?

We're both facing the same problem. We must attend to our own affairs. 'We'll meet in the middle', as William Wallace once said.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭Rented Mule

We're both facing the same problem. We must attend to our own affairs. 'We'll meet in the middle', as William Wallace once said.

Wasn't that Mel Gibson ?

He is great for quotes these days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 mattblacktiger

Where do non-christian americans fit into your little fantasy world????
    Will we have to wear something to signify our non-christianity
    Bizarro indeed.

• Advertisement

This post has been deleted.

The weird, hybrid-culture of Marxist globalism that's swallowing up the West today. It's all things Obama -- the attitude of forced human homogenization. "We're all the same. Nothing distinguishes any of us from the rest. Don't believe in anything unique, exclusive, self-centered, original. Go with the Herd. Stay with the Herd. Be what the Herd wants you to be -- just another herd-animal. There is no God. There is no nation. There is no such thing as individualism. There is nothing but THE HERD." I say to Hell with the Herd. I'M A WESTERN CHRISTIAN AMERICAN, AND I'M DAMNED PROUD OF THAT FACT. I won't join the Herd.

What? That makes no sense. Do you mean melting pot? That's not multi culturalism (tossed salad).

Where do non-christian americans fit into your little fantasy world????
    Will we have to wear something to signify our non-christianity
    Bizarro indeed.

Western Christians should abandon you, and never again try to build a viable country with your cooperation. You weren't part of the story of the building of Europe. You therefore can't be part of the story to build and maintain Christian America. You're on your own. Live in the temporal Hell you crave.

What? That makes no sense. Do you mean melting pot? That's not multi culturalism (tossed salad).

Perhaps we don't agree on basic terms. To me, 'multi-culturalism' is code for Internationalism, which is code either for Marxism or anti-Western nationalism. I loathe and live to fight both. I proudly despise Obama.

If you get to San Antonio, say "hi" to General Antonio Lopez de Santa Anna. He is famous for his Alamo pies!

Oh... the General was not a big fan of internationalism either. He was a nationalist and president of his country that tried to keep all those illegal aliens from the north crossing the border and occupying his country, part of which was Texas.

I think I was there too.

Oh the mexicans. Well in fairness NYC wouldn't be what it is without its plantation economy.

Wasn't that Mel Gibson ?

He is great for quotes these days.

I love him when he's not drunk.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

You weren't part of the story of the building of Europe. You therefore can't be part of the story to build and maintain Christian America.

What happened to the Jews?

Mjollnir wrote: »

'Context'........'talking points'........'specific arguments' -- all code for 'suppression of anti-Obama speech'. Sorry, M. A huge number of us loathe everything Obama stands for. THAT's our 'context'. Deal with it.

[QUOTE=rovert;6728445
    1]What happened to the Jews?[/QUOTE]

They settled in new york city, an extended kibbutz, much like boston is an extended parish.

• Advertisement

rovert wrote: »
    What happened to the Jews?

They lived on the periphery of Christian kingdoms in the Middle Ages. In modern times, they infiltrated Christian society and became too powerful. Then came Hilter, the Holocaust, and the Jewish exodus to either Israel, or New York.

Advertisement