Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Facebook 1.3

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

1.3.1 released already, battery issues solved.

My stats were showing 100% wake time for the past 2 days.

Well done facebook for acting so fast!

• Registered Users Posts: 49 ceauke

Does anyone have problems with Facebook and iphone on 3g? Mine doesn't do anything. I have 3 bars signal and am in the middle of dublin. What's the issue? I'll get google mail saying I have a message but FB won't refresh anything :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭osnola ibax

ceauke wrote: »
    Does anyone have problems with Facebook and iphone on 3g? Mine doesn't do anything. I have 3 bars signal and am in the middle of dublin. What's the issue? I'll get google mail saying I have a message but FB won't refresh anything :confused:

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,055 ✭✭✭muckwarrior

ceauke wrote: »

You're holding it wrong.

Advertisement