Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WGC - Bridgestone Invitational

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭heavyballs

deewhy wrote: »
    11/4 for Phil on B/F - but unless you are lumping on there is no value. Wait for in running and if he makes a slow start you could pick him up in double digits. This is where you need to B/F account. Rory is better value at the moment but I still like one of my picks Kuchar.

Kucher's playing well but i can't see him being there come Sunday evening,i'm on Van Pelt from the start,he's playing crap,scrambling around like mad
    anyway i don't have a betfair account as they're banned on this work laptop,he's had a few blips the last couple of days,i think he could well be leading tonight
    i don't think Rory is better value but he's defo not out of it

i'm just back from bookies,backed Phil @9/4 and Rory Sab @11/4 in a trixie

and Steve Elk e/w @20/1,that's me done for the week

heavyballs wrote: »
    Westwood win only @14/1
    Ryan Moore @100/1 e/w
    Van Pelt @110/1 e/w
    Top 20 Charl Swartzel @7/4
    well not looking good for me apart from Bo for me,.........who'll win now ?i don't like him but Els is joint fav in my book with O Heir,,he's 9/1,overpriced imo,only 1 bogey in the last 32 holes is very goodmif he gets his putter going he'll be hard to beat

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭Kod-box

Els @ 15/2, can see a playoff in this one tomorrow tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,919 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

Kod-box wrote: »

Ernie Els looks about the best bet on the face of it at the moment at 15\2.

I know Phil Mickelson played horribly, but I'd be surprised to see him do it twice in a row wit the no 1 spot at stake.

May lump on the 6\4 for the place

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Kod-box wrote: »

:eek:

I would have lumped on that had I seen it earlier.

Still have Overton and Van Pelt in contention, hopefully one of them(namely Van Pelt) is placed.

• Advertisement

:eek:

I would have lumped on that had I seen it earlier.

Still have Overton and Van Pelt in contention, hopefully one of them(namely Van Pelt) is placed.
    yeah me too,i'm on him from the start at 110/1,i'm not confident though,that's why i had a sizeable bet on Els last night

• Registered Users Posts: 4,245 ✭✭✭Juwwi

paddy power were still going 1st four places :eek: at a 5th the odds this morning and els at 15/2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭deewhy

A good few of us in the mix tonight - Kuchar all the way!!

Els is ****ed :(

Westwood win only @14/1
    Ryan Moore @100/1 e/w
    Van Pelt @110/1 e/w
    Top 20 Charl Swartzel @7/4

afte a bad 2 weeks,that's a nice win for me

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

afte a bad 2 weeks,that's a nice win for me

Likewise, though since the Fran Molinari in the Scottish it's been a shocker for me.
    Anyway thank you Mr. Van Pelt :D

Likewise, since the Fran Molinari in the Scottish it's been a shocker.

Anyway thank you Mr. Van Pelt :D

yeah i needed that big time,he scrambled great all week,wasn't exactly vintage golf the first few days,at one stage on Friday he was less that 30% fairways hit for the tourney

Furyk finished 6th in the end, was sure he got joint 5th for me to scrape something in the end but not to be :(

I think he'll be worth a few quid at the PGA though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭Hoki

If it was only a 3 round tournament i had it with O'Hair! Still got a couple of shillings for his 5th place finish so not too bad . Hunter Mahan kinda came out of nowhere on the Sunday . I hope people didnt lose too much on Els - what a stinker of a last round.

Advertisement