Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most scumbag thing you've done

Options
15678911»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭smurfy89

urban dictionary is blocked in work:rolleyes:cnuts lol can you copy and paste?

Five-to-two-er
    A woman so utterly repulsive that five minutes to closing time, wearing your strongest beer-goggles, is the only time you would be forced to approach her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭tallaghtmick

smurfy89 wrote: »
    Five-to-two-er
    A woman so utterly repulsive that five minutes to closing time, wearing your strongest beer-goggles, is the only time you would be forced to approach her.

hahahahahahaha love it

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

I used to work with people with disabilities and one of the guys I used to take out to the shops etc. was a complete ****ing asshole. He was a big obese guy who'd insult me from the start of my day to the end, boast about how much money he had and tell me all about his (make believe) girl-friends.

One day after I dropped him home, I stole his walking stick and gave it to another patient who needed it more.

I was like a modern day Robin Hood, I stole from the cnuts and gave to the retarded.

FYP - You and your posh "service user" :rolleyes:

Advertisement