Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not so fast bet on PP

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,903 ✭✭✭DeadSkin

I've sent a few mails now and they're not interested. Jumping ship to betfair me thinks!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 591 ✭✭✭matt1958

I never noticed the info button thingy:D i dont know what too call it above the fast bet on/off button. Here's what it says

Enabling fast bet allows you to enter your stake and PLACE YOUR BET INSTANTLY - bypassing the betslip.

Placing your bet is when the bet is confirmed:confused:!!! That does NOT happen INSTANTLY anymore with the fast bet..

I think i'll go on a wee crusade me against PP and this fast bet shambles it has turned into:pac:.. Going too email them see if they reply and if they do see what they say:p.. Anyone wanna join :D

DeadSkin wrote: »
    I've sent a few mails now and they're not interested. Jumping ship to betfair me thinks!!

Didnt check before i posted the above.. Did they reply too any of your emails???

matt1958 wrote: »
    Didnt check before i posted the above.. Did they reply too any of your emails???

They replied to my first one. Here's the bones of it;
    The price on your selection changed from 3/1 to 2/7 at 16:31:52. You placed your bet at 16:32:29. The price did briefly hit 3/1 again at 16:44:47 but only for a total of 24 seconds.

I know your bet was placed, only 37 seconds after the price change, but due to the fast-paced nature of Betting In Running, 37 seconds is a long time. I'm afraid we cannot resettle the bet at the old price of 3/1.

I replied back, have heard nowt!!

Just take your gambling elsewhere dude. I have :)

I know I hit fastbet at 3/1 and after the bet was placed the 3/1 was still available after I made the bet.
    They screwed up, they won't admit it and for the sake of 30 euro to keep a customer, they're not bothered.
    I'm not bothered now, have set up an account on betfair.

Lets hope other folk here who use paddy will be deterred from using the 'fast' bet!!!

I have, i'll doing my bets with BET365 i was just comparing the in running odds between the two just out of curiosity when i noticed the statement about the fast bet.

It just makes a total sham of what they are trying too say they are offering the punters when it clearly isn't the case.

Like they say 37 seconds betting in running is a long so is 10 seconds:rolleyes::mad:... Also is the 10 second delay not suppose too be applied too the "live" streaming? Not when your trying too place a bet

• Advertisement

Paddy got back to me again. They told me they would not settle the bet, but as a good will gesture the gave me a free 20 euro bet.

:D:D:D

Paddy got back to me again. They told me they would not settle the bet, but as a good will gesture the gave me a free 20 euro bet.

:D:D:D

Well done a bit of preserverance goes along way.. They still saved themselves €10 with the free bet:rolleyes:..

Well done a bit of preserverance goes along way.. They still saved themselves €10 with the free bet:rolleyes:..

I had actually given up getting any response.Checked my email and there was the offer.
    Stuck on Channel 4, and just fancied the horse, put the bet down a minute or so before the race started :)

I had actually given up getting any response.Checked my email and there was the offer.
    Stuck on Channel 4, and just fancied the horse, put the bet down a minute or so before the race started :)

I hope it won?? Take the winnings over too betfair:pac:

I hope it won?? Take the winnings over too betfair:pac:

It did, see the attachment in the post ;). I plan to!!

• Advertisement

It did, see the attachment in the post ;). I plan to!!

:pac: Nice one man..

• Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭sonnky

stupid dicks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Healio

They screwed up, they won't admit it and for the sake of 30 euro to keep a customer, they're not bothered.

It say there is more to it than letting 30 blips down the drain.
    I'm not bothered now, have set up an account on betfair.

Lets hope other folk here who use paddy will be deterred from using the 'fast' bet!!!

Regards Betfair, I hope you have dealt with betfairs customer service before; and even more so, for your sake; I hope you dont end up backing something at 2.0 (Evens) that ends up in a dead heat.

Advertisement