Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Toilet Roll in or out

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,555 ✭✭✭Gillington

This has never bothered me in the slightest,the odd time I'll just leave it the roll on the cistern,then I dont have to worry about any of this in or out business!

I never check which way it is, so there's a 50% (ish) chance it's in and the same it's out.
    Smart hotels always have it out, smarter ones have a little metal flap over it to help you tear off the sheets.

Out all the way! People who hang it in annoy me, its not natural, it's counter productive, and I can't leave a toilet roll alone if it's the wrong way round, no matter where I am. I spent a couple of months living out of a hotel for work and everyday I would change it so it was hanging out, then every night when I got back from work the damn cleaners had turned it back again! It was some sort of toilet-roll-hanging-the-wrong-way war between me and the cleaners :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,234 ✭✭✭thetonynator

I never noticed a difference. . . :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭Gyalist

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,592 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Never seen this thread before!!
    I must say I thought I was the only one - I would always turn it outwards if it was facing in, not sure why!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭Hank_Jones

Got to be facing outwards.

Just doesn't look right or run right if it's at the back.

This thread really needs a poll.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 MikeRoeSopht

here's what you do
    do your poo in the loo
    unroll some toilet paper but don't cut it off the roll
    wipe bum
    roll toilet paper back up
    make sure skidmarks are on the outside of the roll & the roll is hanging against the wall

next time your housemate does a poo and unrolls he will get a nasty surprise

needless to say he will change his views to having the toilet roll hanging on the outside instead so he could have spotted it

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

roll out....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

Christ - I never realised that people were so anal about toilet paper.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭Millicent

Am I only one that prefers it under? (As it, pulled from the bottom, rather than hanging over the top?!)

Although, either way bothers me less than the boyfriend's habit of taking it off the holder and leaving it on the side of the bath/on the cistern. WTF is that about?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

I prefer it neither in nor out.

Advertisement