Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

BMW X1 - WTF!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

Agree with all the above but the 3 series is in its prime IMO. Even the estate version looks beautiful.

This isnt even the M-Sport version
    bmw_335i_touring_004.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,718 ✭✭✭Matt Simis

SARASON wrote: »
    Wouldnt be my thing but the X6 is just vile alltogether. The old bimmers were class. I had a 325is yonks ago. What a babe catcher that time..:p

I dont like the X1 or the GT, but I do have a soft spot for X6's:
    n497493_bmw_1.original.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭rebel.ranter

I thought the X6 was hideous when I saw it first but there was a black one in the car park where I was working earlier this year & it grew on me. And there were plenty of nice cars in the car park (Beacon Court, Sandyford) to distract.
    Still don't think I'd buy one, there's a long list I'd have to go through first. X5 is a contender for my next bus, still not sure though.
    The X1 is butt ugly though & the 5 GT is nit far behind.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭ianobrien

A friend of mine bought one. He wanted a car with space and was looking at the 3 series estate, and the X1 worked out cheaper. Also, getting his bikes in the back was easier in the X1.

So far he's pleased with it, and he's the sort of fellow who studies his options carefully before buying.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Lord Nikon

sacarfan-2010-bmw-x1-03.jpg

3 things I would instantly change that would improve it straight away.

Smaller kidney grills, they are too long looking.
    Smaller wing mirrors
    Smaller headlights, or some eyebrows to make it look meaner.

• Advertisement
Advertisement