Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does this Facebook behaviour annoy you?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭genericguy

mink_man wrote: »
    oh the old "I'm too cool to be on facebook, stuck behind a computer chatting to people online, like how stupid is that, why don't you just text them" answer..

nah, i just think facebook is used for no reason other than to show others how many 'friends' one has. fcuk that.

i'd much rather rather this place, where we can talk about grannies dildo-ing themselves to death, debate how many fingers a beggar should have cut off for trying to bum cigarettes, and read the daily "my mate's nephews dog's previous owner's auntie's sister-in-law died of a cannabis overdose" thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Benny Lava

Right we've established that the best thing to do is to delete him from my list of friends and then kill him just to be sure.

Moderators, please close this now. I've obtained the information I was looking for.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭mink_man

genericguy wrote: »
    nah, i just think facebook is used for no reason other than to show others how many 'friends' one has. fcuk that.

i'd much rather rather this place, where we can talk about grannies dildo-ing themselves to death, debate how many fingers a beggar should have cut off for trying to bum cigarettes, and read the daily "my mate's nephews dog's previous owner's auntie's sister-in-law died of a cannabis overdose" thread.

no that was the bebo days, facebook I think is just used for sharing pics and chatting to friends!

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Benny Lava wrote: »
    Right we've established that the best thing to do is to delete him from my list of friends and then kill him just to be sure.

Moderators, please close this now. I've obtained the information I was looking for.

Just in time too.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement