Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Munster Rugby Jersey Launched

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭Captain Average

Crapola, I forgot about that.... But wasn't it only because it was Delilah that cut it that he lost his strength? If a male barber did it then he'll be fine!

I never knew that story 'til I was a student nurse back in de day and I offered to shave a gentleman who was visually impared. He was an absolute gent, was grateful for my offer and told me the whole story of Samson and Delilah, but I've kinda forgotten the finer details of the story now

I dunno if it's the wimmin's fault though. Look at what happened to Mafi when he lost the Mafro. Although, that was possibly a wimmin's fault too, as that was such a wedding haircut.

Advertisement