Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Gambling Forum Chat Thread

Options

Comments

Isotonic wrote: »
    Really fancy Leinster to cover the 4 point cap at the Aviva to night. Munster not the team of old and feel Leinster have a serious team out even without an aging BOD.. Have backed accordingly.

:eek: Well done.
    Some bet, I've never gone over a couple of hundred on a bet.

Fair play for posting it up too :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Isotonic

Never in doubt :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭Derek!

Never in doubt :)
    My win was very humble in comparison but thanks for postin, I wouldnt have touched the game otherwise.

No worries whatsoever Derek. Glad you made a few quid.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭keysersoze0330

No worries whatsoever Derek. Glad you made a few quid.

Anything else stand out for you this weekend Isotonic?

• Advertisement

Going studying now for to morrows Aviva Premiership and Pro 12. Ill get back to ya. If i find anything ill post it here

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭keysersoze0330

Going studying now for to morrows Aviva Premiership and Pro 12. Ill get back to ya. If i find anything ill post it here

Cheers and well done.

Pat Spillane is some ape, folks go to the Grand National wanting to see horses and jockeys fall, numpty :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Is that what he said?

UrbanSea wrote: »
    Is that what he said?

Yep, folks watch the GAA heads play the Oz lads as they batter the sh1t out of each other (or used to), he used the Grand National as an analogy.

• Advertisement

God they use some poor examples.

All ireland day the main fella presenting it responded to something another fella said. The other fella said something was ''interesting'' and he replied ''interesting like a plane crash interesting?''

I just looked at dad and he looked at me. What kind of a thing was that to say

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Absolutely wrecked!:(

Absolutely wrecked!:(

Up at 8.30am Thursday, into college, had a continous assessment exam, got home at 5.10pm, left my house an hour later to go to work till 10pm. 4 hours sleep, up at 8.30am today, home at 4pm, left for work at 4.50pm, home at 11.30pm and now I've college work to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,244 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Just back from a few tinnies in a mates gaf, lovely Leinster win,

can't wait for tomorrow, gamblin and boozin!

Up at 8.30am Thursday, into college, had a continous assessment exam, got home at 5.10pm, left my house an hour later to go to work till 10pm. 4 hours sleep, up at 8.30am today, home at 4pm, left for work at 4.50pm, home at 11.30pm and now I've college work to do.

Left the college work I had to do, instead I watched Blitz, wasn't too shabby. College work tomorrow, bitta gambling, work, a 21st, then Cup Final day and an 11am start Sunday! :cool:

Gavin you're a batty,and gonna lose tomorrow :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

Fresh from the scratcher US?

Hi all . Have had a good punt on Quins to beat Bath at 6/5 with Powers . They are 5/4 with Boyles (cant get on) and 6/4 on Betfair (for Pennies) if anybody is interested in following me in..

Hi all . Have had a good punt on Quins to beat Bath at 6/5 with Powers . They are 5/4 with Boyles (cant get on) and 6/4 on Betfair (for Pennies) if anybody is interested in following me in..

Might do alright, was looking at a few of the games this morning,

You fancy them heavily?

• Advertisement

ft9 wrote: »
    Fresh from the scratcher US?

I wish,been at work since 9

5Ks worth Tilted Brain. Nick Evans is a genius away from home behind a decent Quins pack today too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭Yardie

Looks good man.Gonna follow ye on that..Got 13/8 on betfair

Have also backed what i think is a serious bet. Connacht +14 away to Ulster. Connacht out in the Heineken cup next week for 1st time and the team will be fighting for places and playing with a serious intensity which should see them to within 14. I know they have lost some of their better players but they still should be good enough to cover a 14 point start

Cheers for that,

nice return

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭Yardie

Nice one Isotonic!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭Derek!

Thanks again for postin and well done :D

No worries lads. Glad ye made few quid. Comfortable win in the end.. Settling down to a nice ( extremely large) steak dinner now. Let's hope Connacht keep up their end of the deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Juwwi

Have also backed what i think is a serious bet. Connacht +14 away to Ulster. Connacht out in the Heineken cup next week for 1st time and the team will be fighting for places and playing with a serious intensity which should see them to within 14. I know they have lost some of their better players but they still should be good enough to cover a 14 point start

Jasus that was unlucky :(
    I dont know why Ulster just did'nt kick it out in injury time they were'nt on for the bonus point.

• Advertisement

Lads I am absolutely delighted for Joseph O'Brien.

I said back on Irish Guineas day I'd love to see him win.

I said all week that St Nic was the bet of the week. I had everyone cheering him on in the pub tonight.

Well done Joey,well deserved.

Advertisement