Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free new release bluray/dvd xtra vision rental

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Doodlebug wrote: »
    So are Xtravision officially not honouring the offer from their own promotional literature then (emails to subscribers)? :confused:

No, it's just the new system has so many faults atm, one being that basically none of the vouchers scan through.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 508 ✭✭✭craftypaddy

used mine tuesday in fermoy cork, would not scan on new computer though but she took it any way, printed a few off, worth a try. thanks op...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 85,551 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I tried to use mine last night and it wasnt accepted :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭shaneos

I used mine last night in Stillorgan, Dublin. It scanned through no problems. Thanks OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

used mine last night for rampage that was **** brought it back today and rented green one with another voucher no probs at all

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭seventyeight

used mine last night, no problems

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭Charlie Haughy

blahblah06 wrote: »
    used mine last night for rampage that was **** brought it back today and rented green one with another voucher no probs at all
    So you can use more than one voucher on the same account? Anyone else try this?

• Registered Users Posts: 85,551 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I'm going to complain :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,475 ✭✭✭drkpower

Yep - one last week, one tonight - same account - all good - thanks OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,732 ✭✭✭Klingon Hamlet

Mine worked fine:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

Ye I had no problem using mine and it was the same store manager both days

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭Charlie Haughy

I tried this tuesday and it worked again for me, so seems to work multiple times on one account! :)

Get the most out of it people, not often xtravision do offers like this.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,120 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

Just a reminder that tonight is the last night to use this voucher.

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭moretothegirl

such a brill voucher, if anyone gets any more of these please post again!!

Advertisement