Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bohemian Grove - What are these Freaks up to ? ha!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭TalkieWalkie

humanji wrote: »
    That's it. The lot of you grow the f*ck up! Next person to be insulting, condescending, purposefully pedantic or just plain taking the piss is banned for the rest of the night.

Ok, just seen that now. Starting from now... go

• Registered Users Posts: 25,230 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

squod wrote: »
    Linky? The burden of proof is on you and I.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=67101440&postcount=100
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=67101345&postcount=90

So you do understand then why your request was so silly then?
    Can you explain why you made it?
    I'm holding my side of the bargain you are not.
    Seriously?
    An unknown picture with a unattributed caption on photobucket?
    Would you accept this as any kind of evidence?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

Linky? The burden of proof is on you and I. I'm holding my side of the bargain you are not.

molech.jpg

Again I ask

But it isnt represented by a owl, its clearly not a owl in any of the pictures you have posted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

What I said
    Seriously like, what significance would an owl have at a cremation of care ceremony. Could you please make some sense of this for me. I'm really not following you.

What you said
    King Mob wrote: »
    What's the point of Spire? Or of that big sphere thingie at the central bank?
    It's a sculpture of a owl, propably made to add some drama to their shenanigans.

Do you see now? You're explanation doesn't add up to much does it. A ritual designed to erase the conscience of the partaker is set around some random object, according to you.
    Not a ritual set around a diety like. No, that would make sense!

:rolleyes:
    So you do understand then why your request was so silly then?

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Now you have proof.

2aexsf7.jpg

Brilliant! How do you that?

Been on Boards 3 years or so now and that is the funniest post I've seen.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭Di0genes

And yet amazingly there isn't a single word about 9/11 conspiracy theories has ever been published by Thompson. Even posthumously. Why if he was planning to write an exposure of 9/11 wasn't his article finished by his friends or family?

I'll tell you why. Because like your claim about being invited to Bohemian Grove it's utterly fabricated. It's contemptible lying. I have every book published by Thompson on my shelve up to and including both volumes of his collected letters and this claim is spurious nonsense.

As to Alex Jones and Bohemian Grove, Jon Ronson was with Jones when he attempted his "infiltration" of the Grove, and while Jones was wandering through poison ivy taking bad video Ronson walking in through the front door, and attended the "secret" "ritual sacrifice" without even having to show his ID. I've C&P'd his account before on this forum.

What I said

What you said

Do you see now? You're explanation doesn't add up to much does it. A ritual designed to erase the conscience of the partaker is set around some random object, according to you.
    Not a ritual set around a diety like. No, that would make sense!
    The owl is the symbol for the Club, so they made a big owl statue.
    And the ritual isn't meant to have an magic effects on the people.
    It's just a bit of fun.

Why is this so impossible exactly?

You've also yet to show that the owl is a god at all.

What is your explanation exactly?
    Why is it so hard to answer a simple question?

Why did you ask:
    Can you prove it isn't?

Now you have proof.

2aexsf7.jpg

Post of the day!

Owl

owl_frostbank_texas.JPG

The owl is the symbol for the Club, so they made a big owl statue.
    And the ritual isn't meant to have an magic effects on the people.
    It's just a bit of fun.

Why is this so impossible exactly?

You've also yet to show that the owl is a god at all.

What is your explanation exactly?
    Not a ritual set around a diety like.

I take it that your sticking to your story of the owl just being some random yoke, caught up in a ritual, for which there is no explanation. That's sensible alright.

Jebus.

Anyhow, to put your logic into some context I have a quote.
    What I do KNOW BEYOND A SHADOW OF ANY DOUBT is that WHATEVER the hell it’s name is…
    The damned thing DEMANDS A TERRIBLE SACRIFICE,and my old dictionary (and MANY other sources online) calls that a “Molech”…

You're making incredible assertions and then not backing them up with anything. Who are we expected to believe here?

http://molech.weebly.com/who-exactly-is-molech.html

• Advertisement

Owl

owl_frostbank_texas.JPG

Looks more like Optimus Prime to me.

Di0genes wrote: »
    Looks more like Optimus Prime to me.

If it hoots, it's an owl

I take it that your sticking to your story of the owl just being some random yoke, caught up in a ritual, for which there is no explanation. That's sensible alright.

Jebus.

That's not what I'm saying at all. Read my post.

The owl is the symbol of the club. So it's not random
    Anyhow, to put your logic into some context I have a quote.

You're making incredible assertions and then not backing them up with anything. Who are we expected to believe here?

I'm not asserting anything, I've providing an alternate explanation, which given the available evidence fits better than "human sacriface cult".

So could you point out a claim I've made that I haven't backed up?

Could you please supply some solid evidence that moloch has ever been depicted as an owl.
    Or in the likely event that you can't provide such evidence at least admit as much.

K-9 wrote: »
    Brilliant! How do you that?

What ?

Photoshop

Owl

owl_frostbank_texas.JPG

Looks like that thing from the Neverending story.
    neverending%20rockbiter%201.jpg

What ?

Photoshop

So you admit you were lying when you claimed you had an invite?

Glad we cleared that up.

That's not what I'm saying at all. Read my post.

The owl is the symbol of the club. So it's not random

I'm not asserting anything, I've providing an alternate explanation, which given the available evidence fits better than "human sacriface cult".

So could you point out a claim I've made that I haven't backed up?

Could you please supply some solid evidence that moloch has ever been depicted as an owl.
    Or in the likely event that you can't provide such evidence at least admit as much.

You are missing the point mobster.
    They worship a giant own, it's name could be moloch or mandy, make no difference.

The only reason (i believe), it has become an issue, is because there is no other defence, no argument.

When a bomb lands on your house, are you going to bitch about the colour of it ?

No..

Lets stick to the point. Our leaders are forelocking in the woods. Can you deny this ? :D

Looks like that thing from the Neverending story.
    neverending%20rockbiter%201.jpg

Well it was designed by a freak too

You are missing the point mobster.
    They worship a giant own, it's name could be moloch or mandy, make no difference.

The only reason (i believe), it has become an issue, is because there is no other defence, no argument.

When a bomb lands on your house, are you going to bitch about the colour of it ?

No..

Lets stick to the point. Our leaders are forelocking in the woods. Can you deny this ? :D
    Well you've yet to show that they actually worship this thing at all.
    Or show that they are doing anything illegal or immoral at this grove.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

What ?

Photoshop

Thought it would be Gimp, Freemen and all that! :D

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Advertisement

Well you've yet to show that they actually worship this thing at all.
    Or show that they are doing anything illegal or immoral at this grove.

It is proven, over and over.

Resulting in treason.

I'll go into it tomorrow. Night all

It is proven, over and over.

We are reading the same thread right?
    Resulting in treason.

I'll go into it tomorrow. Night all
    Yea, like when you backed up your claim that you where there...

Di0genes wrote: »
    And yet amazingly there isn't a single word about 9/11 conspiracy theories has ever been published by Thompson. Even posthumously. Why if he was planning to write an exposure of 9/11 wasn't his article finished by his friends or family?

I'll tell you why. Because like your claim about being invited to Bohemian Grove it's utterly fabricated. It's contemptible lying. I have every book published by Thompson on my shelve up to and including both volumes of his collected letters and this claim is spurious nonsense.

As to Alex Jones and Bohemian Grove, Jon Ronson was with Jones when he attempted his "infiltration" of the Grove, and while Jones was wandering through poison ivy taking bad video Ronson walking in through the front door, and attended the "secret" "ritual sacrifice" without even having to show his ID. I've C&P'd his account before on this forum.

You took an..
    You took an..

Was he gonna say Oath ?

The annual gathering near the Russian River, which was first held in 1879, starts with the “Cremation of Care” ritual, in which the club’s mascot is burned in effigy to an owl god (Moloch), symbolizing a freedom from care. .

By Suzanne Bohan, Bee Correspondent (Published Aug. 2, 1999)
    For decades, there have been vague rumors of weird goings on in Bohemian Grove in more remote parts of its 2200 acres. Reliable reports claim Druidic like rituals - druids in red hooded robes marching in procession and chanting to the Great Owl (Moloch) - a funeral pyre with “corpses”. (Scores of men work in the Bohemian Grove as servants so this party is fairly well established.)

Antony C. Sutton, editor of an excellent monthly newsletter, Phoenix Letter, stated in the October, 1996 edition:

http://www.angelfire.com/scifi/newstart/bohemian-grove/

Why do the world eleite worship MOLECH the owl?

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090907125823AAmPM7m

The onus is on you KingMob to back up your assertions. The owl is synonamous with moloch/moleck etc.

As I said.....
    You're explanation doesn't add up to much

The onus is on you KingMob to back up your assertions.
    What assertions have I made that I haven't backed up?
    The owl is synonamous with moloch/moleck etc.

As I said.....
    Again, the best you can do is an angelfire site? And a editor for a newsletter?
    And Yahoo answers?

Would you accept this as anything even coming close to evidence?

What assertions have I made that I haven't backed up?

Again, the best you can do is an angelfire site? And a editor for a newsletter?
    And Yahoo answers?

Would you accept this as anything even coming close to evidence?

Where as your story makes no sense, can't be backed up by anything and comes accross as a rant. Who do you expect people are going to believe?

Where as your story makes no sense, can't be backed up by anything and comes accross as a rant.
    So you can't find an assertion I made that I haven't backed up?
    Now you're moving the goalposts?

And what exactly doesn't make sense?
    The owl is the symbol for their club. So they made a big ass statue of one.
    It's entirely possible that they built it to add flare and drama to their traditional performance.

You've yet to actually lay out your explanation for it.

You've yet to show that Moloch has ever been depicted as an owl.

Where exactly did you learn this and how do you know its true?
    Who do you expect people are going to believe?
    Certainly not the one who spends his posts either dodging the question, or posting really silly sources.

Certainly not the one who spends his posts either dodging the question, or posting really silly sources.

This comming from one who posts none?
    The motive for these sacrifices is not far to seek. It is given in Micah vi. 7: "Shall I give my first-born for my transgression, the fruit of my body for the sin of my soul?"

Or pretty much whats happening in the cremation of care ceremony, you're story still doesn't make sense and isn't credible.

This comming from one who posts none?
    You realise you just dodged the question again right?

And again I have to ask you the same questions.
    What claims have I made that aren't backed up?
    What about my explanation doesn't make sense?
    Have you any reputable sources that show Moloch has ever been depicted as an owl.

Or pretty much whats happening in the cremation of care ceremony, you're story still doesn't make sense and isn't credible.
    1) you haven't actually show anything to indicate that moloch is the owl statue.
    2) no one here has shown that anything human or otherwise is actually killed in the show.

And no that's clearly not what happens in the ceremony.

Again, which part of my "story" doesn't make sense?
    And could you please explain what your "story" is. and why it make more sense?

• Advertisement

Again, which part of my "story" doesn't make sense?

Any of it, jumping to conclusions and providing absolutely no evidence to back up your story still I see.

BohemianGrover_ToySet.jpg

Getting you this for Christmas, unless you believe Christmas is a conspiracy too.

Advertisement