Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How often do you go to the takeaway?

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭epgc3fyqirnbsx

I get subways quite often for lunch, lots of people dont like them but I think they're lovely.

And alwats get jalapenos despite the fact they give me crippling heartburn but damnit they're tasty

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Miss Lockhart

On average I probably only order takeaway once a year - usually pizza.

I probably go to a chipper about once a year as well. I love chipper food but I feel so guilty after it I just can't eat it much anymore. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,461 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

I get subways quite often for lunch, lots of people dont like them but I think they're lovely.

And alwats get jalapenos despite the fact they give me crippling heartburn but damnit they're tasty

Whopper ring sting aswell!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 164 ✭✭yogy

I don't eat them as you always feel like **** after no matter how good you feel at the time. (And in the 45 mins they take to arrive you could cook something much tastier for half the price and half the time)

It's a bit like taking pills or getting pissed, you feel great at the time but then feel crap after (but obviously no where as severe).

There is a direct correlation between the amount of takeaways a person eats and how unhealthy and lazy they are. And that is a fact!

Advertisement