Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How often do you go to the takeaway?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,497 ✭✭✭donkey balls

i get a chinese once a week and the minute i walk into the shop the lad asks me if i want the usual:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭Delicate_Dlite

Probably 4 times a year, I try to avoid junk food...but sometimes....you just have to have some....:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

Chipper food - never, as it is tastless, grease ridden muck.

Other - maybe a couple of times a year & it only happens if I'm staying in someone's house that I'm visiting & the f*ckers are too lazy to cook me a homemade meal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭Din Taylor

Too many times in the past. Restricting it to once a month now though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

Never.

They deliver.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Lu Tze

I get the meal for four from dominos just for myself when i'm ordering :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭Sofiztikated

Far, far too often.

I don't mind though, I'm a skinny bolix, thanks to a fantastic metabolism, and pure luck with genetics.

Depends on what way I'm working, and if the food in work is edible or not. Could hit the chipper on the way home, or if I'm boozing, a kebab is usually the order of the day.

Don't eat pizza though, but if we're ordering from the pizza place, I'll get the Chicken Wings and Wedges.

If its the chinese, either a chicken curry or chicken balls, or recently the Mexican pan Fried Chicken is quite tasty.

Used to love getting the Beef with Red Wine & Ginger from the Ruen Thai in Ranelagh, it was dead nice.

On a frequency scale, once a week, or more, depending.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,470 ✭✭✭highlydebased

Rarely, if ever. The amount of shít in any take away food is unbelieveable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭Sofiztikated

Rarely, if ever. The amount of shít in any take away food is unbelieveable.

Wow. The smell of smug of this post if over whelming.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,187 ✭✭✭keefg

Sorry I'm late posting. The queue in the Chinese took ages.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭epgc3fyqirnbsx

I get subways quite often for lunch, lots of people dont like them but I think they're lovely.

And alwats get jalapenos despite the fact they give me crippling heartburn but damnit they're tasty

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Miss Lockhart

On average I probably only order takeaway once a year - usually pizza.

I probably go to a chipper about once a year as well. I love chipper food but I feel so guilty after it I just can't eat it much anymore. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,476 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

I get subways quite often for lunch, lots of people dont like them but I think they're lovely.

And alwats get jalapenos despite the fact they give me crippling heartburn but damnit they're tasty

Whopper ring sting aswell!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 164 ✭✭yogy

I don't eat them as you always feel like **** after no matter how good you feel at the time. (And in the 45 mins they take to arrive you could cook something much tastier for half the price and half the time)

It's a bit like taking pills or getting pissed, you feel great at the time but then feel crap after (but obviously no where as severe).

There is a direct correlation between the amount of takeaways a person eats and how unhealthy and lazy they are. And that is a fact!

Advertisement