Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Matt Black Audi A5

Options
2»

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

I saw this in Ballsbridge on Friday evening and actually stopped mid-sentance as it drove past me. I think it looks very, very nice!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭opinion guy

Confab wrote: »
    Can it be wrapped in any colour or is Stealth Fighter Black the new trend?

Stealth fighter black.....heheeh

Ok what is wrapping ?
    And how much does this cost ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 revolution4

we did this wrap for the audi centre ballsbridge at Revolution in mullingar.
    like any finish on a car its down to how well you want to keep it looking, simple jetwashing and sponge hand wash is all it needs. scratches can be removed with a heat gun evenly applied over the surface of the vinyl. the picture was taken the morning it was finished so there are bound to be a few pressure rub marks here and there but will disappear with a few days once the vinyl settles on and cures.
    its not to everyones taste but you have to admit its different :)

sorry if this seems like a shameless, first post plug but just answering questions posted;)

www.revolutionireland.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 409 ✭✭qwytre

It looks like some protective wrapper you need to peel off the car. Bit like what you have on new laptop screen when you first buy it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭RedorDead

Ficus wrote: »
    Any idea of costing for something like this?

Guys in Audi centre were saying it was 1500+vat - costs will obviously vary per car depending on size etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,862 ✭✭✭RobAMerc

we did this wrap for the audi centre ballsbridge at Revolution in mullingar.
    like any finish on a car its down to how well you want to keep it looking, simple jetwashing and sponge hand wash is all it needs. scratches can be removed with a heat gun evenly applied over the surface of the vinyl. the picture was taken the morning it was finished so there are bound to be a few pressure rub marks here and there but will disappear with a few days once the vinyl settles on and cures.
    its not to everyones taste but you have to admit its different :)

sorry if this seems like a shameless, first post plug but just answering questions posted;)

www.revolutionireland.ie

Can you tell me does this hide any blemishes on the underlying paintwork and can you get it in a metalic finish ?

Also what is aftercare like ?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭cian1500ww

I hate matt black in a car, just looks horrible IMO. Give me gloss black any day :D

Advertisement