Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it okay for a man to cry at a Movie (movie spoilers within)?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭flanno_7hi

No but it was ok to cry when henry robbed our summer and it was ok to cry when we won the grandslam. Manly sport tears not girly feelings tears.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

flanno_7hi wrote: »
    No but it was ok to cry when henry robbed our summer and it was ok to cry when we won the grandslam. .

Fair play to ya. I didn't realise we had a member of the 2009 Six Nations squad posting on AH? It's a real honour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭fizzynicenice

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭flanno_7hi

bonerm wrote: »
    Fair play to ya. I didn't realise we had a member of the 2009 Six Nations squad posting on AH? It's a real honour.
    What is your problem? When they are playing for Ireland representing this country then they are representing our nation on an international stage and every person in it so then we (Ireland) did win the Grand Slam.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

NothingMan wrote: »
    I was busy making out with the girl I brough to see it. Why else would a guy go see that movie?

you were feeling emtional admit it hence the kissing so you still looked all manly nad ****....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,986 ✭✭✭KilOit

This 6 minute documentary got me, big time.

That had me in tears and im male, didn't say a man so don't bash me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

Spartacus brought a tear to the eye!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

Kaidan wrote: »
    That had me in tears and im male, didn't say a man so don't bash me.
    Oh God, that clip has just wrecked my evening.

Gonna go play with the dog.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭robbie_998

Fart wrote: »
    <snip>being a prick about ts3</snip>

Spoilers above

Would you ever feck off pissing on everybody's parade.

these people have being waiting fecking years to see Toy Story 3 and you come along and ruin it for everyone.

i saw TS3 myself and thought it was good but im not pissing about it on a forum site where thousands of people visit on a daily basis and most of who have not seen the movie yet.

If i didn't see the movie and i saw that post i'd be crying my eyes out now and raging and cursing you right now !

i'd buy you a puppy and then kidnap it !!!!!

I am instructing you now to delete all your posts from this thread or change them not to mention any kind of movie in existence.

If i had any kind of mod power right now i'd ban the bollox out of ya.

now... from everybodies mind on this thread.

GTFO

• Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭aidan_dunne

Not strictly a film but a mini-series (the bit from 6:35 onwards is the real choker):

I think what makes it so powerful is the fact that it's based on real life, real men, real experiences they went through together and the ultimate sacrifices some of them made.

I'm off now to re-assert my manliness by eating a raw steak from a cow that I killed with my bare hands! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭cleremy jarkson

bonerm wrote: »

:D

Advertisement