Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any SSF4 players in cork

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

Ugh. Another Blanka. XD
    I'll definitely be up for games in a couple of weeks, as I said though I'll be far too busy for any meetups till then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 himwarrior

Sairus wrote: »
    Ugh. Another Blanka. XD
    I'll definitely be up for games in a couple of weeks, as I said though I'll be far too busy for any meetups till then.

Hey man :P I just tried to send you a PM not enough posts yet though, I'm Roger from the games course, dread head on me haha Yeah man sure when ever your free :D

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭Shokashi

himwarrior wrote: »
    Yeah I've kinda got a free place :P no tv at the moment though haha I've got a PS3 only one stick. Yeah thats why I'm in Cork I just started today. Top three :confused: umm I'm not sure, I'll say Blanka, Chun, Ryu. Also, this might not be the right place, but I'm looking for a PS 1 pad, to make a stick from it, would anyone have a spare ? Thanks.

blanka ans chun....... two of my weaknesses, how did you know, for me its cody. sakura. seth. thats ti for the time being. but i am messing around with guile. hope u get a tv soon, imgunna try and get a free place at mine. also if u use ps3 online give me ur psn name so that i can play ya

Hey man I just tried to send you a PM not enough posts yet though, I'm Roger from the games course, dread head on me haha Yeah man sure when ever your free
    Jaysus, Cork is filling right up with ex-Carlow students! I'm living down here with Shane Marks from the course too.
    Also, I now realise I wont have a hope of completing this online TEFL yokey before the deadline, so I got a two month extension. I also managed to fix one of my xboxes with the magical 'wrap it in a towel' technique.
    Anyone up for games at my place on Sunday? XD

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Misty Chaos

Yeah, I'll be up for games on Sunday, although I'll probably be pretty hungover ( this is my last weekend before I return to college ) what time do you intend on starting?

• Advertisement

Hows about 1400? One of the other Cork players has to work in the evening so he cant make it much later.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Misty Chaos

Hows about 1400? One of the other Cork players has to work in the evening so he cant make it much later.

I probably won't be having dinner till around that time but I'll have no problem coming up later if thats cool.

Yar, sure come over whenever you can =D

Just a reminder that I have moved house, so anyone who is coming down and doesn't have my new address send me a PM and I'll send it on to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭goodjay

hey guys ant been on here 4ever,got held up in wexford for a year but in cork at last,have own gafe.the street fighter meet ups still ahpining?they ever happen?it all looks a bit quite here.anyone fill me in?

• Advertisement

goodjay wrote: »
    hey guys ant been on here 4ever,got held up in wexford for a year but in cork at last,have own gafe.the street fighter meet ups still ahpining?they ever happen?it all looks a bit quite here.anyone fill me in?
    Indeed they do happen! You just missed out on a tournament this weekend past ( http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056178007 ). I'll be running another one in April.
    Haven't had many casuals recently though. I'll have to remedy that when I'm back from Galway!

Indeed they do happen! You just missed out on a tournament this weekend past ( http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056178007 ). I'll be running another one in April.
    Haven't had many casuals recently though. I'll have to remedy that when I'm back from Galway!

aww crap i missed it,iv really been out of the loop recently.you can def count me in for these.have 2 arcade sticks be happy to bring them along.mad stuff dou,extra happy i moved to cork now:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,938 ✭✭✭mackg

casuals defo, got some shock at the tourney when every time i tried to cr.lpxxrekka punish nothing came out. Took a while to realise that i practice combos in training so their alright but there is 1-2 frames of lag built into the timing on all my punishes.:( Culminating in attemted cr.lpxx2x rekka= nothingxxblocked super DACENT.

In fairness nerves can't be discounted either

mackg wrote: »
    casuals defo, got some shock at the tourney when every time i tried to cr.lpxxrekka punish nothing came out. Took a while to realise that i practice combos in training so their alright but there is 1-2 frames of lag built into the timing on all my punishes.:( Culminating in attemted cr.lpxx2x rekka= nothingxxblocked super DACENT.

In fairness nerves can't be discounted either

ya i never played at a tourny b4,id say im gona be in same boat as yerself:o

Advertisement