Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ukrainian kids, new victims of Israeli 'organ theft'

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

WakeUp wrote: »
    They did not accuse me of unintelligent comments, and then spell a simple word wrong in the sentence of accusation, ordinarily I wouldn't even bother pointing it out as these things happen, but because of the special circumstance I made an exception for you.

I spelled a word wong? What word was that? :rolleyes:

Could you nit find a better rebuttal?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭WakeUp

studiorat wrote: »
    I spelled a word wong? What word was that? :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

Either you spelled a word wrong in the context of what you wanted to say, as you proceeded to accuse me of an unintelligent comment, or you like forming sentences that don’t make sense. Which is it?

Could you nit find a better rebuttal?

:D

C’mon now stop nit-picking. The above is a funny comment really….don’t ya’ think ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

WakeUp wrote: »

Either you spelled a word wrong in the context of what you wanted to say, as you proceeded to accuse me of an unintelligent comment, or you like forming sentences that don’t make sense. Which is it?

What was the word???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭WakeUp

What was the word???

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

This is nothing but a bickering match at this stage.

Thread closed...and you two need to cop on.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement