Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ukrainian kids, new victims of Israeli 'organ theft'

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

How did the Hatian harvesting program go?

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

How did the Hatian harvesting program go?

Yes because as everyone knows suggesting that the Israelis would illegaly harvest organs is anti-semitic right?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

Yes because as everyone knows suggesting that the Israelis would illegaly harvest organs is anti-semitic right?

Suggesting the only reason they would respond to a humanitarian crisis by donating a field hospital, is to harvest organs is pretty anti-semitic. IMO anyway.

I dunno, is it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭Sparticle

Why are people are acting as if it's wrong to take baby organs? They're delicious and chocked full of protein.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭WakeUp

studiorat wrote: »
    For all the people who believe Iranian news ;)

The link you supplied quotes an Algerian source???.....

What has that got to do with anything?

What a silly thread, imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

WakeUp wrote: »
    The link you supplied quotes an Algerian source???.....

No it doesn't. The first paragraph relates the a source. The story merges three incidents into a conspiracy.

Press TV is the an Iranian English language service. The story follows a pseudo-scientific talk given in the Ukraine last year. The Algerian connection is entirely unrelated, yet the author of the story links the two

The story in Press TV then links a 3rd unrelated allegation and merges the three into a conspiracy; the Ukrainian allegations, the Algerian story and Bostrom's story. A prime example to the of CT'er adding 2 and 2 and coming up with 5. Geddit?

The other link uses an incident in Drogheda to illustrate the rise of knife crime in the UK, you're asking what's wrong with this?

Press TV is the an Iranian English language service.

Fair enough.
    A prime example to the of CT'er adding 2 and 2 and coming up with 5. Geddit?

What do you mean do I "geddit"? What exactly are you trying to say in your roundabout way?

The other link uses an incident in Drogheda to illustrate the rise of knife crime in the UK, you're asking what's wrong with this?

Im asking what it has to do with the overall picture?

Im asking what it has to do with the overall picture?

Nothing, why should it? I found it interesting that they used the story to demonstrate the rise of knife crime in the UK so I added it in.

Geddit means do you understand. Geddit? :-)

Nothing, why should it? I found it interesting that they used the story to demonstrate the rise of knife crime in the UK so I added it in.

Well if you are going to start a thread about something you usually include links and information relevant to the story and don't just include things for the sake of it or for reasons only known to you. So it has nothing to do with the overall story. Fair enough.

Geddit means do you understand. Geddit? :-)

:D Goodman. You still haven't answered the question but let me help you out with that. From your previous comment about 2 and 2 or whatever it would appear you had no intention at all of discussing any type of " conspiracy". No it would appear that this "thread" is a veiled reference to your belief that anyone or "CT'er" as you call them basically look at the information available and draw the wrong conclusion in your opinion, a cheap shot if you will. That's fairly pathetic actually just like this thread, imo.

• Advertisement

:D Goodman. You still haven't answered the question but let me help you out with that. From your previous comment about 2 and 2 or whatever it would appear you had no intention at all of discussing any type of " conspiracy". No it would appear that this "thread" is a veiled reference to your belief that anyone or "CT'er" as you call them basically look at the information available and draw the wrong conclusion in your opinion, a cheap shot if you will. That's fairly pathetic actually just like this thread, imo.

Jaysus, the post is about the Iranian story about 3 different Israeli body snatcher stories. It's quite obvious that the service didn't look at all the information available. (using an incident in Drogheda to highlight problems in the UK perfectly illustrates this btw).

Now you obviously didn't even read the link properly in the first place yet you still think the thread is pathetic. Which in a way kinda proves my point too.

(using an incident in Drogheda to highlight problems in the UK perfectly illustrates this btw).

Why are you highlighting problems in the UK on a thread about alleged Israeli bodysnatchers? Including a link titles "just for kicks" doesnt really explain anything now does it, maybe in your mind it does.
    Now you obviously didn't even read the link properly in the first place yet you still think the thread is pathetic. Which in a way kinda proves my point too.

How does it prove your point:D. What point would this be? The point of the thread you mean? What is the point of the thread actuallly I already know your previous comment says it all but I'd like to hear it from you.

Why are you highlighting problems in the UK on a thread about alleged Israeli bodysnatchers? Including a link titles "just for kicks" doesnt really explain anything now does it, maybe in your mind it does.

OK simplified...
    The headline:
    Youth stabbed seven people in Drogheda

The articles conclusion:
    The recent violence comes as concerns are mounting over recent knife attacks in UK, with several reports showing murder rate dramatically increased in Britain in recent months.

Poorly researched articles being used to slur Iran's opponents in both stories.

You do know where Drogheda is?

Poorly researched articles being used to slur Iran's opponents in both stories.

So the point of the thread is what? You still haven't answered the question. Its obviously got nothing to do with discussing the original link about alleged Israeli body snatchers. What are you trying to get across with this thread, in simple terms, is what Im asking you.

You do know where Drogheda is?

Its not in Ireland is it?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

So the point of the thread is what? You still haven't answered the question. Its obviously got nothing to do with discussing the original link about alleged Israeli body snatchers. What are you trying to get across with this thread, in simple terms, is what Im asking you.

Its not in Ireland is it?

I think what he is trying to get across is that press tv which is often touted as 'the other side' of the news is hopelessly biased and poorly researched.

The Drogheda story backs up this fact as they use an isolated attack in Ireland to make a case that the UK is seeing a huge increase in knive crime.

yekahs wrote: »
    I think what he is trying to get across is that press tv which is often touted as 'the other side' of the news is hopelessly biased and poorly researched.

I appreciate the reply Yekahs but I'd like to hear from studiorat. If what you are saying is correct then this thread is nothing more than a personal rant and is basically an opinion nothing more. As a matter of interest who touts it as the other side?..
    yekahs wrote: »
    The Drogheda story backs up this fact as they use an isolated attack in Ireland to make a case that the UK is seeing a huge increase in knive crime.

Personally I don't see how this backs up anything, a conspiracy I mean, seen as though it would appear he/she has no intent of discussing a "conspiracy".

The point of OP was that the linked article is bordering on funny except for the fact that some people actually believe it. And how a story from 20 years ago can turn into a conspiracy since every contributor adds something as time progresses.

It's a conspiracy related story/news article. You can choose to comment on it if you wish. So far wakey you haven't made one single comment on the actual article at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

I do, can't wait to go ther eon holiday. None of teh ghey there :D

The point of OP was that the linked article is bordering on funny except for the fact that some people actually believe it. And how a story from 20 years ago can turn into a conspiracy since every contributor adds something as time progresses.

Thats horse shiet no offence, you have no intention of discussing anything I know you don't, the whole point of the thread is to put forward your opinion about people who believe in/discuss CT''s.
    It's a conspiracy related story/news article. You can choose to comment on it if you wish. So far wakey you haven't made one single comment on the actual article at all.

Well actually rat Ive made plenty of comments and asked a few questions, which you've duly dodged in your roundabout way, Im particularly interested in this comment you made below...

So from what from I can see this thread is not posted with the genuine intention of having a debate, no it looks like your mind is already made up and are trying to make an "example", your words not mine, of people who discuss/believe in CT's which is watery at best pathetic at worst. Take it easy.

Thats horse shiet no offence, you have no intention of discussing anything I know you don't, the whole point of the thread is to put forward your opinion about people who believe in/discuss CT''s.

Well actually rat Ive made plenty of comments and asked a few questions, which you've duly dodged in your roundabout way, Im particularly interested in this comment you made below...

So from what from I can see this thread is not posted with the genuine intention of having a debate, no it looks like your mind is already made up and are trying to make an "example", your words not mine, of people who discuss/believe in CT's which is watery at best pathetic at worst. Take it easy.

You haven't made one intelligent comment about the content of any of the articles liked to.
    Would you like to comment on the actual articles? :rolleyes: Or are you just here for a whine?

• Advertisement

Also related, it seems that any Iranian with a web site must register that site with the "Ministry of Arts and Culture" (apparently they decide of it's art or not). Considering Iran is second only to China in terms of internet censorship and second only to Israel in internet penetration in the middle east.

I guess the propaganda published on Press TV is all the more ironic. Since polls show that the people of Iran trust the internet for accurate news more so than TV and Radio. Subscribers must also promise in writing not to enter "un-islamic' web-sites.

You haven't made one intelligent comment about the content of any of the articles liked to.

I would disagree. btw its linked not liked;)
    Would you like to comment on the actual articles? :rolleyes: Or are you just here for a whine?

:D hmmm. Can you spell irony. I'm all commented out read back over the thread if you don't concur. I'm purposely blanking this thread from here on in because its two faced, sly , silly and disingenuous, Ive no interest in your personal rants as I find them pathetic and watery. Take it easy.

I would disagree. btw its linked not liked;)

ho-ho... That's very well spotted.

:D hmmm. Can you spell irony. I'm all commented out read back over the thread if you don't concur. I'm purposely blanking this thread from here on in because its two faced, sly , silly and disingenuous, Ive no interest in your personal rants as I find them pathetic and watery. Take it easy.

But you haven't commented at all. You just keep asking what's the point in the thread. It's an example of Iranian propaganda, but you don't seem to be able to comprehend it for some reason.

I keep looking but the only comment about the actual story is something about an Algerian source.

Anyway here's a story about PressTV the Iranian Governments mouth piece.
    http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/middle_east/article6613209.ece

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

where is robrti and pirateshampoo with where is the conspiracy

it's a conspiracy you see. ;)

Im here.

Just waiting for you to reply.

Neither BB nor our resident professor of English ready to comment on the actual story.

ho-ho... That's very well spotted.

Thank you rat. Now I have a machine gun;), next time you decide to accuse me of unintelligent comment's, and then proceed to spell a simple word wrong in the sentence of accusation, I'll be quick to remind you of it.
    But you haven't commented at all. You just keep asking what's the point in the thread. It's an example of Iranian propaganda, but you don't seem to be able to comprehend it for some reason.

Nah, I would disagree. I fully understand the motive behind the thread.

Thank you rat. Now I have a machine gun;), next time you decide to accuse me of unintelligent comment's, and then proceed to spell a simple word wrong in the sentence of accusation, I'll be quick to remind you of it.

Now that's desperation kicking in Wakey. It's called a typo. How come you didn't call the other posters on their spelling mistakes? Is the irony of a fellow CT'er not being able to spell surveillance lost on you?

So I take it you believe the PressTV article than?

Here's another http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=135966&sectionid=351020101 The first Mullah's in space!! :D

• Advertisement

Now that's desperation kicking in Wakey.

:DNah, don't think so rat, nice try though.
    How come you didn't call the other posters on their spelling mistakes?

They did not accuse me of unintelligent comments, and then spell a simple word wrong in the sentence of accusation, ordinarily I wouldn't even bother pointing it out as these things happen, but because of the special circumstance I made an exception for you.
    Is the irony of a fellow CT'er not being able to spell surveillance lost on you?

That would be a frivolous comment actually, along with being an irrelevant one.

So I take it you believe the PressTV article than?

I'm not sure what to believe to be honest, maybe the truth is somewhere in the middle but I don't know enough about the history of the story to say yeah or nay either way. I like to keep an open mind.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement