Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eurospar Northwood - Beware!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭jd

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Lads the Spar in Northwood has already been caught and prosecuted for overcharging customers, as we have seen earlier in the thread. If they are still at it then please report them again, hopefully the fines get bigger with each offense because clearly the last prosecution failed to focus their minds.
    Haven't shopped there since. I don't think the Glennon brothers would really care any way, going by the cut of them and the wheels they have they are creaming it!

• Registered Users Posts: 26 fitness factor

I tend to buy there only few items max at a time to be able to remember prices. Anyway every time I have to ask for the receipt to get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 diannesaloe

every shop is at it,personally tesco is the worst the prices have gone up on average 20% over the last year,putting products mixed in with reduced products that look similar is one little trick,avoid these shops and use our german shops a little bit more after a while something might change

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭IHPhoto

Handy to know, must watch for these things more often.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭jd

Just over a year since I shopped there, so I've been pretty disciplined in my boycott even though it is the most convenient store.
    I think I'll see if things have improved!

• Advertisement
Advertisement