Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MY FREE IMPLANTS

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭GirlOfGlass

As much as I'd love a boob job I still wouldn't degrade myself to this.
    What a crazy idea!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,838 ✭✭✭midlandsmissus

It's crazy how you always want what you don't have. I'm a size 8 with big boobs (E) and I've ALWAYS wanted smaller boobs. I'd hear about girls going for boob jobs abd I'd think - are they crazy!

Mine don't make me think 'Wow I'm so sexy and feminine'

Mine make me think 'I am so out of proportion, I hate it. I stoop, I have back ache, I'm never comfortable, everything I wear looks slutty, I can't run, and I'm so self concious'!

Obviously I'll never know what it's like to have naturally small boobs, maybe it does make you feel less of a woman, because you've never known the reality of being stuck with big boobs! You just fantasise about having bigger boobs.

But I'm telling you they're not all they're cracked up to be, I would LOVE to have small pert boobs, mine are already going south at 25 :( so nothing looks right on me. HATE them.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

Hahaha. I put a link to that on my facebook a few weeks ago, caused a lot of controversy!

Anyway I think it's ridiculous. Very degrading.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

Talk about degrading yourself!

I could never imagine having cosmetic surgery but if I did miraculously change my views I would do it the old fashion way and save not have everyone and anyone seeing me in such an intimate way. You never know who is on the other end of the computer screen and what they do with your photos!

This is unbelievable!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 16,186 ✭✭✭✭Maple

No digging up zombie threads just to spam.

Locked.

Maple.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement