Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bill Bailey @ 02 September 30

Options
  • 14-07-2010 9:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭

Pre-sale tickets available on ticketmaster now with password "dandelion".

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

keyword not recognised!

and dont believe blueroom.ie either coz "bailey" doesnt work either"

f*ckin idiots!! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭zac8

it sent me a reply saying "sorry we don't recognise that keyword" :mad: :mad: :mad:

they fixed the problem.....text "bailey" to 51020 for the o2 presale!

this is his brand new show, where he will be recording his new live dvd!! :D
    he must be the first non irish comedian to do it in Ireland (I know Billy Connolly had one but that wasnt completely in dublin)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Ah ****, had I thought of the O2 pre-sale I could've gotten better seats. Meh, should still good. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,891 ✭✭✭grimm2005

He's added a second date on friday 1st october. Was nearly set to get pretty poor seats near the back for this until I saw hes added a date. Pre-sale tickets are tomorrow and general sale friday

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭diamondp

already have my tickets and cant wait, didnt no he was recording his dvd that night, bring it on bill.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭condra

BB rocks!

Bring it on :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

amacachi wrote: »
    Ah ****, had I thought of the O2 pre-sale I could've gotten better seats. Meh, should still good. :)
    I actually got better tickets when it went on general sale compared to what I was offered on pre-sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Does anyone know on which night he will be recording? The Thursday or the Friday?

• Advertisement

Does anyone know on which night he will be recording? The Thursday or the Friday?

more than likely both, bit of security incase some bogsh!te starts shouting and ruining the show (as has happened in Dublin before....not to bill but to other comedians)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭cailinoBAC

What time do you think he'll be on stage? Am flying in to Dublin for 5 and was hoping to meet a few friends for some drinks before but don't want to be rushing and then get there an hour before it starts.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Lookin' forward to this.

cailinoBAC wrote: »
    What time do you think he'll be on stage? Am flying in to Dublin for 5 and was hoping to meet a few friends for some drinks before but don't want to be rushing and then get there an hour before it starts.

doors are half 6, show will start at 8 on the button!
    Galvasean wrote: »
    Lookin' forward to this.

me too, it is gonna be epic!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭bazmaiden

can't wait for this, just got 2 tickets on adverts for e50

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,890 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Yea cant wait till tomorrow night

• Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭00112984

Went to Bill Bailey tonight. Last saw him in 2004 (or was it 2006?) in the Olympia and he was as brilliant as always. If anything, the bigger venue suited him even more.

For anyone who's going tomorrow night, don't leave too quickly after the encore. In fact, stick around for another ten minutes or so and most people have left. Won't say any more ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭ldxo15wus6fpgm

00112984 wrote: »
    Went to Bill Bailey tonight. Last saw him in 2004 (or was it 2006?) in the Olympia and he was as brilliant as always. If anything, the bigger venue suited him even more.

For anyone who's going tomorrow night, don't leave too quickly after the encore. In fact, stick around for another ten minutes or so and most people have left. Won't say any more ;)

And then again after another few people have left. And again after that. :D

And then again after another few people have left. And again after that. :D

Ah no way! I left after
    the La Bamba sing-along and the brilliant Parliament Square at Midnight then the staff told us to start making our way out. I hung out by the door with an ear cocked for a while and then left. What did I miss?

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭metzengerstein

very dissapointed with this show last night ,not as funny as he was last tour

had a few laughs but most of the parts where just crap and boring

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭dumb_parade

Just wondering what time it finished up at. Going tonight and trying to make a plans for public transport.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,642 ✭✭✭✭wolfmoon87

Just wondering what time it finished up at. Going tonight and trying to make a plans for public transport.

Finished at about half 10

wolfmoon87 wrote: »
    Finished at about half 10

See my post above. Finished at about 10.50 :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,228 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Brlliant show last night.

Yea really enjoyed last night and cheers for the heads up about staying behind. Was weird when the o2 was nearly empty but he came back on and did his solo thing , kinda like the GNR scenario but with no trouble ha. Cant wait for the dvd

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

What did I miss at the end? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 979 ✭✭✭Hercule

really dissappointed with the show (friday) - was expecting a new routine but other the the first 5-10 minutes this is all content from the last show/DVD - went to see the show last year and laughed so hard it hurt - this time around I struggled to stay focused on the second half of the show as I had heard every punchline at least once before.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

amacachi wrote: »
    What did I miss at the end? :(

Yeah is everybody that stayed back sworn to secrecy? I went last night and knew he'd come back on much later but wasn't that pushed to wait. So c'mon folks, spill the beans!

Really enjoyed, thought he milked the encores though. Suppose it'll look better on the DVD.

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭dashboard_hula

I went with 5 friends - got fantastic seats, fair play to the lad who booked them, he was on Ticketmaster like a b*tch out of trap three when they were announced.

The only issue I had wasn't with Mr. Bailey at all (the hairy darling), but the absolute pr!ck beside me who decided that he was funnier than the comedian and kept roaring out "YOU FAIL." No, you do. At life.

Gotta love his crack about the 02...can I post that? Is it spoilerz? *worry*

• Advertisement

BaZmO* wrote: »
    Yeah is everybody that stayed back sworn to secrecy? I went last night and knew he'd come back on much later but wasn't that pushed to wait. So c'mon folks, spill the beans!

Really enjoyed, thought he milked the encores though. Suppose it'll look better on the DVD.

He came on and thought use La Bamba , then went off and came back on and sang a song cant remember what it was called somrthing about a local town and midnight and then went off and back on to do a guitar solo thing

Advertisement