Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hard Knocks

Options
  • 13-07-2010 10:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭

I've watch the last season for the Bengals, it's a great show and behind the scenes look.

But how do you watch the other series?
    I've searched online, there is an offical website called Hulu but it detects I'm not in the USA so won't play.
    I've checked numerous other sites from google but can't get a link.

Now before you call me a freeloader I also checked Amazon for a DVD boxset but didn't find it, I'll check again.

Anyone know, I'd love to watch them all! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭ucd.1985

www.warez-bb.org/

And search for hard knocks.

All the seasons are there, right back to the first one.

The Kanas City Chiefs is a good season too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

Also google tenyardtorrents for all your football needs.

Just noticed the guy who uploaded them on warez got them as torrents from Tenyeardtorrents :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,700 ✭✭✭Raoul

Jets on it this year!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭f1dan

Just a reminder that the first episode airs in the states tonight!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,200 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Episode 1

I'll hopefully have a chance to watch it later on tonight.

• Advertisement

Oatesy23 wrote: »
    Episode 1

I downloaded it last night and I am finding it hard to actually watch it as it is the Jets :D:D:D

Any chance you could tell me what site you got it from?. It took me an hour to find the one I posted above! :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Oatesy23 wrote: »
    Episode 1

Im getting a "temporarily unavailable" message on that link. Is it working for you guys?

Archimedes wrote: »
    Im getting a "temporarily unavailable" message on that link. Is it working for you guys?

Works for me and Oatsey my buddy lets me remote link into his laptop and I download it from there. Tenyardtorrents is where I go when he doesn't grab shows but its not there yet on tenyard. Usually up within 48 hours.

Here

The above link has it playing on a loop by the looks of it. No idea if you can start it whenever you want :D

• Advertisement

Working now. Cheers.

Tenyard have it up now for those who want a faster download:

Here

Tenyard have it up now for those who want a faster download:

Here

I was going to watch it now but I'll download the TYT one overnight.
    720p baby!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭Syferus

Thanks to this thread I found TYT, got Hard Knocks episode 1 in 720p and took a grab-bag of US-only NFL Films produce to sample. Perfect timing to warm up for the new season!

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭SSK

Hard knocks is excellent this year...love him or hate him Rex is great entertainment :D

This is from last nights episode, Cromartie struggling to remember all his kids names :pac:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5qzQ2HBh0s#t=0m15s

• Registered Users Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭me89

Anyone have a link to episode 2??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭me89

Thanx

• Registered Users Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭deisedude

Will NFL be streaming all the episodes on their website or just this one?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,700 ✭✭✭Raoul

SSK wrote: »
    Hard knocks is excellent this year...love him or hate him Rex is great entertainment :D

This is from last nights episode, Cromartie struggling to remember all his kids names :pac:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5qzQ2HBh0s#t=0m15s

He has fathered at least 7 children to 6 different women in 5 states. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭cheesehead

I was watching this week's episode wondering why Cromartie would agree to being interviewed about his prodigious output. From the video, not only does he struggle remembering the kids names, it's apparent he's fathered at least four three-year-olds.

The Jets gave him an up-front bonus of $500,000 in March 2010 for child-care purposes (on-top of his $1.7 million 2010 salary).

From a 2009 interview (before he fathered child #8):

“Last year my head wasn’t in there,” Cromartie said. “I was dealing with my kids and their moms. It had my mind somewhere else.”
    There are a lot of directions to be pulled when you have seven kids living in five states.
    Cromartie has been named in at least five paternity suits in the past two years. Wichard said all of those have been addressed.
    “It’s all part of the simplification process,” [Cromartie's agent, Gary] Wichard said. “Everyone will be taken care of.”

• Registered Users Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭deisedude

cheesehead wrote: »
    I was watching this week's episode wondering why Cromartie would agree to being interviewed about his prodigious output. From the video, not only does he struggle remembering the kids names, it's apparent he's fathered at least four three-year-olds.

The Jets gave him an up-front bonus of $500,000 in March 2010 for child-care purposes (on-top of his $1.7 million 2010 salary).

From a 2009 interview (before he fathered child #8):

“Last year my head wasn’t in there,” Cromartie said. “I was dealing with my kids and their moms. It had my mind somewhere else.”
    There are a lot of directions to be pulled when you have seven kids living in five states.
    Cromartie has been named in at least five paternity suits in the past two years. Wichard said all of those have been addressed.
    “It’s all part of the simplification process,” [Cromartie's agent, Gary] Wichard said. “Everyone will be taken care of.”

They should have paid his bonus in condoms instead:D

Mark Sanchez could be the most likeable guy in the NFL.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

For sure a lot of people dislike Santonio Holmes

But I was impressed with him helping rookies on episode 2
    He realy came across as a leader to me

You mean Santonio Holmes ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Feck it, now corrected! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 23,564 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Archimedes wrote: »
    Mark Sanchez could be the most likeable guy in the NFL.

Agreed

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭cheesehead

While I'm generally not a fan of "my brother's best friend's girlfriend told me......" type of posts, I did notice the comments on Mark Sanchez coming across as a very likeable character on the Hard Knocks program. Mr. Sanchez has taken up residence during the season in a very nice condo in Morristown, NJ (I'm very familiar with this neck of the woods). In the numerous encounters the quarterback has had with the locals, all seem to be very positive. Where this area has traditionally heavily supported the New York Giants, one is seeing greater and greater support for the New York Jets. The Jets in-season training grounds have recently moved to the area and consequently more and more Jets players are living in the area. If the Jets and Sanchez have the season many of the experts are predicting, I could see Sanchez's marketability sky-rocketing (not saying he's the next Joe Namath, but I'm sure marketers like his "Q" quotient).

P.S. - and this is coming from an ND supporter (for all you college football fans out there)

• Advertisement

cheesehead wrote: »
    While I'm generally not a fan of "my brother's best friend's girlfriend told me......" type of posts, I did notice the comments on Mark Sanchez coming across as a very likeable character on the Hard Knocks program.

Out of interest what has this got to do with this thread or the comment made by Archimedes. Didn't he get his opinion based on watching the show?

As for the rest of your post certainly true IF and I say if the Jets do what people are predicting them to do Sanchez is very marketable. Even when he was at USC he was one of those guys who had a good image. A very good image especially when successful is always a good thing and the Jets being media whores right now :p will most likely cash in on it.

Advertisement