Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Competition: Variations on a theme 5 (Bad Romance)

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Antilles

Tried to sent you my story in a pm, but its telling me I have too many characters...
    The text that you have entered is too long (8395 characters). Please shorten it to 7000 characters long.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Antilles

Aoibheann I've emailed my entry to the address listed on your profile. Hope that's ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

Have the email, thank you! Another option in those cases is to send it via two PMs as some others had to do, but actually using my email was a smart plan there. :D

I'll post the thread shortly!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

Seven entries in total, which makes numbers more respectable than I was expecting earlier on today.

Thanks for all the entries, I've had a lot of fun with this so far. Good luck to everyone! :)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Bit of a slow burner this one... we should at least get eight people voting I hope!

What does everyone think about mothballing VOAT for a few months at least after this?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,474 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Fine by me (as long as Write Club starts up soon).
    Need an outlet. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

What does everyone think about mothballing VOAT for a few months at least after this?

Fine with me

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Do we gotta? :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 tekken021

anyone else want MOAR?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Me!

• Advertisement
Advertisement