Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beginning to suspect that Dublin revolves around me.

Options
  • 11-07-2010 10:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 770 ✭✭✭

I'm starting to feel like Dublin, maybe Ireland revolves around ME and MY happiness. I think people should break their backs to make ME happy. People should step out of MY way on the streets. I should get what ever I want when ever I want.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭SadieSue

Is your arse burning? Since the sun now shines out of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭sNarah

Oh I see you're still here... *great*... <>sarcasm</>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

Haha, who the hell are you trying to be.? Me?

/thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Isn't this what mental rest homes are for ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭Storminateacup

BBY ill break your back if you want....

i have a seriously large black dildo... it would break more than your back tbf.

• Advertisement

That's nice. So you are still here too? Even greater!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,976 ✭✭✭Brendog

I see Brian Cowen now has a boards account

• Registered Users Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭Scarydoll

Naw I think it revolves around David Cranny.

Oh yeah, I totally forgot about him! True though. Cranny is the most loved person in the whole of Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭Scarydoll

He is indeed. Sure how could you not love that little scamp.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

I'm starting to feel like Dublin, maybe Ireland revolves around ME and MY happiness. I think people should break their backs to make ME happy. People should step out of MY way on the streets. I should get what ever I want when ever I want.

I wouldn't worry about this overmuch. You're just deluded. You probably think you're a civilised, sophisticated, urbane sort of gent with a witty comeback for any and all occasions. This is a classic mental health issue, and one that will only get worse in time, until you end up getting run over by an 18-tonne articulated truck while believing you are Moses trying to part the Red Sea.

I recommend a slow and steady course of having your friends kick you squarely in the crotch until the harsh indifference of reality tears apart the sordid little fantasy behind which you hide your real problems.

Then the healing can begin.

God, I can't wait until I can actually be called Dr. Sarky.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭celtanu

Sarky wrote: »
    I wouldn't worry about this overmuch. You're just deluded. You probably think you're a civilised, sophisticated, urbane sort of gent with a witty comeback for any and all occasions. This is a classic mental health issue, and one that will only get worse in time, until you end up getting run over by an 18-tonne articulated truck while believing you are Moses trying to part the Red Sea.

I recommend a slow and steady course of having your friends kick you squarely in the crotch until the harsh indifference of reality tears apart the sordid little fantasy behind which you hide your real problems.

Then the healing can begin.

wearing a cup is cheating!:pac:

We already think of you that way Sarky. Maybe can even have some random letters behind your name! Dr. Sarky, PhD, Bach, R.C.S.I, IILp.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44,501 ✭✭✭✭Deki

Isn't that a bit greedy? Already an elder god, now you want to be a Doctor?
    Maybe you can have your own television show though. You could solve problems for the masses.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

ObviousTroll.jpg

*waves*
    troll-doll-as-john-terry.jpg

Hi. Hows You ?
    Z8215ROGVECTFOI.jpg

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Oh dear, what hath I wrought upon TCN?

Ah, Wolf they're sooo cute :D:p:)

Look, I found a pic of dublindude in his natural environment
    troll.jpg

• Advertisement

But but but

They are so much more intersting and fun than DublinDude!

troll-dolls.jpg

I'll send this one to take care of him
    supertroll2.jpg

Sarky did ask for trolls, and he never said what kind.

OOH Sarky asked for trolls:p Well surely wouldn't want to disappoint Sarky. sNarah I think we have a mission!:pac:

Specifically he told me to troll TCN

I don't remember doing that. That doesn't mean much though. I was out of the house a good 10 minutes this morning before I realised I'd forgotten to zip up my trousers. If I'd been thinking about Marty Whelan at the time I'd surely have been arrested for gross public indecency. God, he's such a hunk. I'd spin HIS wheel.

I don't remember doing that. That doesn't mean much though. I was out of the house a good 10 minutes this morning before I realised I'd forgotten to zip up my trousers. If I'd been thinking about Marty Whelan at the time I'd surely have been arrested for gross public indecency. God, he's such a hunk. I'd spin HIS wheel.

I don't remember posting this either. I might have a serious problem.

You said I could troll TCN in honor of great trolls of the past

I don't remember posting this either. I might have a serious problem.
    I told you to stop taking funny pills strangers offer you.

• Advertisement

You said I could troll TCN in honor of great trolls of the past

Huh. That does sound like something I would say, doesn't it?

Was I wearing pants when I told you?

Advertisement