Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFO shuts down a Chinese Airport

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 cici09

jetsons are back lol ah no I dunno the chinese are always first with technology maybe its a flying car crash landing or a flying boat or something completely weird, I would follow it too see where it lands etc :confused::confused::confused: im so confused

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭jonbravo

Time will tell, its a bit early to say!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

So did china give explanation :D

caseyann wrote: »
    So did china give explanation :D
    More details revealed pending an investigation said an airport spokesman.

the question is ''Will it be an Open investigation''
    I dont know.

jonbravo wrote: »
    More details revealed pending an investigation said an airport spokesman.

the question is ''Will it be an Open investigation''
    I dont know.

So they have to investigate,although they said they had an explanation and would give it out friday.Sounds like they are trying to find something to cover it up,so they can debunk it.

• Advertisement

So they have to investigate,although they said they had an explanation and would give it out friday.Sounds like they are trying to find something to cover it up,so they can debunk it.
    YOU know how it is put 2 + 2 together = 22 ' space junk or something on that line:p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,994 ✭✭✭Doge

Great video.. if that's fake, it's very well done

Edit / it was faked - http://www.openminds.tv/fake-dramatic-spanish-ufo-video/

Thanks for that!

Just goes to show how careful you have to be when it comes to judging the authenticity of these videos.

I still love the video as much as I would, even if it was real.

jonbravo wrote: »
    YOU know how it is put 2 + 2 together = 22 ' space junk or something on that line:p

A ballon :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

robtri wrote: »
    while i do believe in extra terristial life... not sure if i believe they have visited us yet

how come no one can take a picture of a so called UFO clearly... every fecking one is blured, out of focus or something else... to me thats the CT

It's pretty hard for a camera to focus on something small moving in the sky, it's also something that happens spontaneously when camera equipment isnt set up properly. video footage at night will always be poor quality with the majority of consumer equipment and even expensive high end stuff.
    high grain/noise is a big problem with low light video,
    in movie and tv they have a whole lot of artificial light for nigh time scenes, they also have a guy whos job it is to measure the distance between the film/sensor behind the lens and the object needed to be focused on!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

It's pretty hard for a camera to focus on something small moving in the sky, it's also something that happens spontaneously when camera equipment isnt set up properly. video footage at night will always be poor quality with the majority of consumer equipment and even expensive high end stuff.
    high grain/noise is a big problem with low light video,
    in movie and tv they have a whole lot of artificial light for nigh time scenes, they also have a guy whos job it is to measure the distance between the film/sensor behind the lens and the object needed to be focused on!

while i can agree with a lot of that..
    it is still odd that no one has a clear pic,
    considering a lot of UFO's hoover over places ... so not moving.....
    why cant aclear pic be taken....

this one moved quickly over a city supposedly a couple of million people see it.... and yet no one could take a decent picture.. that a bit far fetched for me...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

this one moved quickly over a city supposedly a couple of million people see it.... and yet no one could take a decent picture.. that a bit far fetched for me...

i found this site about the event
    and they have some still image's from it, Its freakin crazy

http://thetruthbehindthescenes.wordpress.com/2010/07/14/amazing-new-photos-of-ufo-over-chinese-airport-and-more/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

I'm looking forward to hearing the "official" explanation on friday.

With regard to clear photos.. Billy Meier took some nice photos.

Not sure of the authenticity tho, but the site is interesting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

anti-photographic shield technology?!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭kevin12345

Lone Stone wrote: »

http://thetruthbehindthescenes.wordpress.com/2010/07/14/amazing-new-photos-of-ufo-over-chinese-airport-and-more/

Interesting pics :)

If i saw a UFO, tbh, i'd most likely freeze on the spot and not spend 2 minutes scrambling through my pockets looking for my phone to get a decent photo. Not everyone would have a phone/camera with them and it would take a while to even get the camera out to take a decent photo. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭WakeUp

while i do believe in extra terristial life... not sure if i believe they have visited us yet

how come no one can take a picture of a so called UFO clearly... every fecking one is blured, out of focus or something else... to me thats the CT

I have often thought about that myself it’s a very fair comment. Have a look at this link. Look past the paragraph about alien observation bases it just happens to be on the same page and is irrelevant, the paragraphs about thinking in terms of warp speed & Are they always here are interesting.-link

kevin12345 wrote: »
    Interesting pics :)

If i saw a UFO, tbh, i'd most likely freeze on the spot and not spend 2 minutes scrambling through my pockets looking for my phone to get a decent photo. Not everyone would have a phone/camera with them and it would take a while to even get the camera out to take a decent photo. :pac:

Not to mention steady hands :pac: lol

Lone Stone wrote: »

Great find :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭Captain Flaps

Great find :)

Those stills are proof that aliens exist and are among us. There is no way that anyone could fake pictures such as those. None at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,976 ✭✭✭Brendog

Its the government testing the first hypersonic jet plane......

Sillwy Amerwican

• Registered Users Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭Captain Flaps

Brendog wrote: »
    Its the government testing the first hypersonic jet plane......

Sillwy Amerwican

Keep believing that, sheep.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭IrelandSpirit

dunno if anybody's posted on this yet but for what it's worth, it looks like it's happened again:

[SIZE=-1]Huffington Post (blog)
    A second China UFO sighting has residents on edge, just seven days after an unidentified flying object shut down a Chinese airport. The new UFO sighting ...[/SIZE]

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/07/16/china-ufo-sightings-back_n_649244.html

dunno if anybody's posted on this yet but for what it's worth, it looks like it's happened again:

[SIZE=-1]Huffington Post (blog)[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]A second China UFO sighting has residents on edge, just seven days after an unidentified flying object shut down a Chinese airport. The new UFO sighting ...[/SIZE]

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/07/16/china-ufo-sightings-back_n_649244.html

s-CHINA-UFO-SIGHTINGS-large.jpgbizzare :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭TalkieWalkie

s-CHINA-UFO-SIGHTINGS-large.jpgbizzare :eek:

Here's a video of it. Looks like it would make a damn good chemtrailer :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Here's a video of it. Looks like it would make a damn good chemtrailer :p

Looks like a rocket launch or ICBM test to me. Looks alot like NASA's Ares rocket test some months back. You can see a stage finish and the next rocket stage kick in 32 seconds in.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭Mac daddy

Just browsing around after reading about this and stumbled upon the below.

And then this one

• Registered Users Posts: 5,241 ✭✭✭Elessar

Mac daddy wrote: »
    Just browsing around after reading about this and stumbled upon the below.

And then this one

Second one not working Mac daddy.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

tallus wrote: »
    I'm looking forward to hearing the "official" explanation on friday.

Have they done a press release yet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

Have they done a press release yet?

Don't think so, tho I haven't been scouring the www looking either.

Advertisement