Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFO shuts down a Chinese Airport

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,699 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Looks like a flying boat :D

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Pot Noodle =

Or a big Chinese Lantern:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭TalkieWalkie

Swamp gas

With Portholes

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,699 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Identified

james-bond-jump-100dpi.JPG

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Damaged weather balloon ?

P201007090755561564718782.jpg

Does not look like one to me

Here's another one from 7th July
    russianvillageufo.jpg

He's either very drunk or very lost..

http://www.allnewsweb.com/page1199999387.php

Pot wrote:
    P201007090755561564718782.jpg

Does not look like one to me

Ever seen one ?

Looks like a skip with headlights to me

• Registered Users Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

while i do believe in extra terristial life... not sure if i believe they have visited us yet

how come no one can take a picture of a so called UFO clearly... every fecking one is blured, out of focus or something else... to me thats the CT

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

Pot wrote:

Bizarre:eek: I want to know the truth :mad:stop playing cat and mouse and land already and show yourselves.:(

Been honest,if i saw that i would get in car and follow till i got a better picture.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Looks like a rocket to me. It'll be interesting to see what they say it is, or if they do say anything. Mentioning that it has military connections could mean they won't disclose anything further than that

But there are definitely lights on it 4 i think and flames coming from underneath it

Pot wrote:
    But there are definitely lights on it 4 i think and flames coming from underneath it

I don't think they're lights.. is it not just caused the motion of the camera? You can see trails from the buildings and telephone lines too

If you hold down cltr and scroll your mouse the image gets bigger and you can see them

Pot wrote:
    If you hold down cltr and scroll your mouse the image gets bigger and you can see them

I can see the dots of light that you're talking about.. I'm just not sure they are lights. The fact that they're the only part in the picture that isn't blurred could mean it was just caused by how the shot was captured

Here's another view of it -

article-1293395-0A61DC6F000005DC-184_634x373.jpg

from - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1293395/Chinese-airport-closed-UFO-spotted-city.html

Pot wrote:
    I agree with the flames coming from underneath it.
    It seems to have two tails.Like the fireballs but definitely a craft of some sort.

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭Cinful

UFO? Still not ID'd?

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Flaregon

Did the chinese new year come early ?

It looks like a dragon kite that has lights on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,249 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

robtri wrote: »
    while i do believe in extra terristial life... not sure if i believe they have visited us yet

how come no one can take a picture of a so called UFO clearly... every fecking one is blured, out of focus or something else... to me thats the CT

Well the Theory being that Aliens don't want to be made public knowledge of. And that they are in diplomatic relations with (at the very least) the G20, to keep that information a secret from the public.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭zenno

Pot wrote:
    With Portholes

the photo is mirrored. it's a problem with weak cameras. the top red part of the object is a false image. the white part is the reality. look at the buildings at the top and it will show the mirror image. so as said the top part that looks like it has white lights in it is a false image.

Wrong^^^^

They said in an article they had a new military air craft.:rolleyes: And will explain all apparently friday.
    Same cover up as the chinese lanterns :p

I find it kind of odd that the Chinese military would fly their secret technology into the airspace of a buzy airport, shutting it down for an hour of so. It's hardly the best way to keep a secret..
    Another pic
    2520fbd7.jpg
    http://news.949949.com/focus/201007/0977830.htm

UFO - Hang Zhou , Xiaoshan airport close 8 07 10.
    This looks like a completely different craft..

Stills

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

These UFOs, are Government owned ships. it's preparation for the "staged E.T attack or disclosure" Whichever they fancy in playing off.

The E.Ts are not all out there in space. They HAVE always BEEN here. We are them, they are US.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,994 ✭✭✭Doge

I don't think they're lights.. is it not just caused the motion of the camera? You can see trails from the buildings and telephone lines too

Trails dont tend to spread out like headlights do however.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭kasper

could it be chitty chitty bang bang ?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,994 ✭✭✭Doge

Anyway see this yet?
    Its pretty epic, and hard to tell if its fake or not.

waveform wrote: »
    Anyway see this yet?
    Its pretty epic, and hard to tell if its fake or not.

Great video.. if that's fake, it's very well done

Edit / it was faked - http://www.openminds.tv/fake-dramatic-spanish-ufo-video/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

its really uncanny how they they fit the discriptions from old txt's and those paintings with golden halo looking space craft

Advertisement