Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A random waffle thread?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭Sar_Bear

This is what google maps is for, Snipe :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 24,074 ✭✭✭✭phog

The Snipe wrote: »
    Walking to town then getting the bus, i'd say I'd be just as fast walking - based in Ballinacurra Gardens like. Generally how long would it take to walk out?

Try this site, I find it very useful.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

Sar_Bear wrote: »
    This is what google maps is for, Snipe :pac:

My internet can barely load boards and Wikipedia! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

phog wrote: »
    Try this site, I find it very useful.

Heh, I use that site and have a few run routes up on it. :)

Walking to town then getting the bus, i'd say I'd be just as fast walking - based in Ballinacurra Gardens like. Generally how long would it take to walk out?

How long does it take you to walk from BCG to Arthurs Quay park? Multiple that time by two and you will have a rough idea as the distance from BCG to there is half of the distance from BCG to the NCT centre. Also factor in that the walk back from the NCT centre will be mostly uphill.

• Advertisement

Walking back from the NCT centre is fine, cause I've no where to go afterwards :P But I've to be there for about 12ish, so I was wondering what time I'd need to leave. :P

Not knowing your walking speed, I would allow an hour to get there, more if you have to set stuff up once you arrive.

It is roughly 4km/2.5miles from where you live to the NCT centre. Which would be a similar length walk as from your place to say St Munchin's College in Corbally.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

Ever hear of a taxi :p

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,867 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Shameless question of the week:

Where in Limerick would a man go to buy himself a thong?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭source

Come again?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

Don't forget to bring some paint! ;)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,867 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

source wrote: »
    Come again?

Revealing underpants for men, please. ;)

kingtut wrote: »
    Don't forget to bring some paint! ;)

I'll be buying that tomorrow. :D

I'll be buying that tomorrow. :D

I signed up also but forgot I have a family function the same day so have to cancel :(

I signed up also but forgot I have a family function the same day so have to cancel :(

Ah, that's a shame. It would've been cool to meet up with other Boardsies there.

I've been roped into giving an interview on TG4 about it. :cool:

Ah, that's a shame. It would've been cool to meet up with other Boardsies there.

How'd ya manage that? Before during and after interviews lol ?

Sure might meet up another time, in fact the family function is in Limerick :eek: well Adare ... think it's close to the city.

Oh I wonder if anyone else has any clue what we are talking about ;)

I was just thinking to myself - "I should really get to know Tommy a bit more, he seems like a cool dude." Was even gonna plan a Limerick beers, get a few of us together, would have been a laugh... but I just remembered I'm... ehhh I'm... oh I'm washing my hair that night, sorry...

:pac::pac:

Thankfully he didn't mention sizes :cool:

They were looking for Irish speakers on the event page on Facebook during the week. I got in with the first reply.
    Sure might meet up another time, in fact the family function is in Limerick :eek: well Adare ... think it's close to the city.

Adare is pretty close by. Check out the thread about the traffic there further down the front page of the forum.

So far it looks like nobody else is in on the joke! :D

I was just thinking to myself - "I should really get to know Tommy a bit more, he seems like a cool dude." Was even gonna plan a Limerick beers, get a few of us together, would have been a laugh... but I just remembered I'm... ehhh I'm... oh I'm washing my hair that night, sorry...

So far it looks like nobody else is in on the joke! :D

Let's keep it that way. First person to figure it out gets a before and after photo of you, what ya reckon ? :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,864 ✭✭✭langdang

Let's keep it that way. First person to figure it out gets a before and after photo of you, what ya reckon ? :D

That sounds like a fair prize! They probably wouldn't even be the strangest pictures of me ever to appear on-line. :eek:

Now to go do some push-ups in the sunshine. :pac:

Now to go do some push-ups in the sunshine. :pac:

Make sure you do some burpees and planks also fatty, *joke*

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Whats the fastest way for a non-driver to get out to near the NCT Centre on the Ballysimon road? Would cycle but need to bring Camera and laptop?

Get a lift? :pac:

Tommy: Pennys used to do em! :P

Dave: Taxi costs money, trying to save money! :P

Test: You offering? ;) :P

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Nope. :)

Nope. :)

Rejected :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Booked flights for London! Olympic fever got the better of me! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Record attempt?

• Advertisement

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    Record attempt?

Yup. You won't be wanting the pictures though! :eek:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement