Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A random waffle thread?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Had to be in college early for an exam at half eight. Gonna be a loooooooooong day :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    Had to be in college early for an exam at half eight. Gonna be a loooooooooong day :(

pffft college...thats easy...

pffft college...thats easy...

You go to college for me and ill go to work for you?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,760 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

90 minute long Access exam followed by a 3 hour economics lecture. Not fun. :(

Seriously?

Id love to go back for a while :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

only 358 days to go to Outbreak 2, the reoutbreakening!

Just back from Italy, need another holiday to recover from that one! amazing time

zuroph wrote: »
    only 358 days to go to Outbreak 2, the reoutbreakening!

Just back from Italy, need another holiday to recover from that one! amazing time

needs another name.

Outbreak 2 "The resuscitation"
    Outbreak 2 "Return of the Undead"

i know, I'll work on it, was taking le mick.

how's limerick been?

how's limerick been?

dunno ive been away...

twas still here when i came back....:p

Seriously?

Id love to go back for a while :D
    consider it done. Biochem test in 20 mins though!!

• Advertisement

consider it done. Biochem test in 20 mins though!!

mint...i love Biochem

ive some problems in Athlone...go fix them...

laters :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 ulperson

i'm going to athlone tomorrow seen as someone brought it up, tough day in ul today but what the hell. got deal on eurdeal.ie for half price blow dry and pampering so kinda makes up for it

• Registered Users Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭source

how's limerick been?

Outbreak 2: The Legend of Curly's Gold

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

The Dual Lane for going straight on from Sarsfield Street to Lower William Street is dangerous. I have used the right lane numerous times now as going onto Thomas Street through the lane. I was nearly wiped out today by a Mr Binman truck. Honestly, I don't think I will be using the right lane again, however well signposted it is.

On the Mr Binman thing though. Would now be a good idea for people to consider leaving Mr Binman because when sh*t does truly hit the fan other suppliers will not be as easy to haggle with.

http://www.rte.ie/news/2011/1012/mrbinman-business.html

I'm with AES and they have never let me down & Cheaper than Mr Binman usually.

Anyone for beers friday evening?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,760 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Maaaaaaybe.

where you thinking Zuroph? this will be my first friday finishing at the earlier time of 3:30 means i can train earlier and actually have a friday night :P

dunno yet, have suggested it over on CS too, so lets see what comes up

dunno yet, have suggested it over on CS too, so lets see what comes up

i dunno what CS is :( dont tell me... ive already got 14 subscribed forums in MyForums...i dont want another one!!!

couchsurfing, whole other site!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Anyone for beers friday evening?

Champo's going-away drinks are on Friday, if you're interested. Usual spot, usual time, just a different night of the week!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

I'll be in Waxy's in London tomorrow if anyone wants to have a pint. :D

I'll be on orange juice though as I will be driving up to Liverpool either tomorrow night or Early Saturday morning.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Kess73 wrote: »
    I'll be on orange juice though as I will be driving up to Liverpool either tomorrow night or Early Saturday morning.

Heading to Anfield? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

I'll be having a few drinks in tomorrow! :( But if anyone is around Tonight or Saturday night I'm around then! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Heading to Anfield? :)

London first and then back to Anfield. :D

Will be my fifth time back home to Liverpool in as many weeks. :D Four games and one marathon.

I'll be having a few drinks in tomorrow! :( But if anyone is around Tonight or Saturday night I'm around then! :D

I might be in Clem's tonight, if that's not too far out of your way?

Well I'll be heading out for a mates burfday, but I'll only be staying with him for one or two! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

Well I'll be heading out for a mates burfday, but I'll only be staying with him for one or two! :)

XiledSniper living up to his username, lol, in for one or two and then gone like a bullet! :D

xsiborg wrote: »
    XiledSniper living up to his username, lol, in for one or two and then gone like a bullet! :D

'S how its done ;) But knowing me! One or two, ends up as me dragging Tommy down to Costees or The Sin till all hours! :D:D:D

• Advertisement

'S how its done ;) But knowing me! One or two, ends up as me dragging Tommy down to Costees or The Sin till all hours! :D:D:D

Turns out we ended up in Charlie Chaplins for a while. I felt like a wee lad of 18 again! :pac:

I used to love going there...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement