Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

Just got the relentless medal. 2 kills of a third V sat on the one kill streak

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

I laughed and am thus destined for hell.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

Cossax wrote: »

I laughed and am thus destined for hell.

Will meet you down there :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭x43r0

Kept getting kicked off XBL there so just gave up in the end

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭lkionm

Happens with me and Vodafone every couple of days.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Connections were dirt in general last night. I was 3 barring in a lot of games and that was against UK hosts.

Last game I played was on Hijacked and we were all 3 barring. May as well have just stood still and let them shoot me.

Makaveli wrote: »
    Connections were dirt in general last night. I was 3 barring in a lot of games and that was against UK hosts.

Last game I played was on Hijacked and we were all 3 barring. May as well have just stood still and let them shoot me.

Good to know it wasn't just me. My Xbox froze once or twice as well. Was considering walking into a shop today and picking up a new one

• Registered Users Posts: 7,994 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

logged on for 10 minutes last night, was just waiting for ye to finish up so i could try and hop into a party, tried 3 different games and modes and they were all gammy. I'm with vodafone braoadband as well if that makes any difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

I fixed all my connection issues last weekend by firing the Blops 2 disc out the window. It's still in my garden unless some animal has run off with it. No issues since. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭harvester of sorrow

LOL best place for it imo!

• Advertisement

Think I'm going to have to consider taking a break from this for a while. Played a few matches tonight and couldn't win feck all gunfights. Infuriating isn't the word. Im average at best but it feels like its not a fair fight at times.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

So had an eircom engineer visit the new apartment, line is severed and it's not up to them to fix it. Which means I've to get the landlord to do it, which means another week or so without internet. **** my life!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Think I'm going to have to consider taking a break from this for a while. Played a few matches tonight and couldn't win feck all gunfights. Infuriating isn't the word. Im average at best but it feels like its not a fair fight at times.

My sentiments exactly. I've played all CODs online since MW2 & definately no beast but do ok. This one go on unbelieveably bad deathstreaks. It is was not fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭harvester of sorrow

gimli2112 wrote: »
    My sentiments exactly. I've played all CODs online since MW2 & definately no beast but do ok. This one go on unbelieveably bad deathstreaks. It is was not fun.

BLOPS 1 FTW!

Double weapon xp this weekend. Looks Like I won't be taking that break just yet....

Was out shopping at the weekend and found loads of great stuff here. I don't know what it was but something about this shop really appealed to me.....

243121.JPG

Ah, AN-94, why didnt we spend some quality time together before? maybe I was always too quick to prestige? this gun is a beast!

Ah, AN-94, why didnt we spend some quality time together before? maybe I was always too quick to prestige? this gun is a beast!

I have it permanently unlocked. It's my go-to gun for when I want to try hard. It just puts people down so fast

I run a silencer and grip on it but I probably don't really need the grip - Might swtich it out for ext mags or fast mag

• Registered Users Posts: 906 ✭✭✭Randall Floyd

AN 94+ext. mags+quickdraw+ghost=beast.

Something I've always wondered was why wouldn't you run a silencer if you were using Ghost?

Any class I have ghost on I will almost certainly use a silencer otherwise as soon as I fire a bullet I feel like ghost is useless

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 906 ✭✭✭Randall Floyd

Something I've always wondered was why wouldn't you run a silencer if you were using Ghost?

Any class I have ghost on I will almost certainly use a silencer otherwise as soon as I fire a bullet I feel like ghost is useless

For me it depends on the situation, if you keep moving you disappear from the mini map fairly quickly with ghost, i feel ghost gives me and advantage if i want to use a gun unsilenced probably just a placebo effect.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

GW has serious connection issues :mad: anyway, few good games tonight!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Absolute pain in the hole trying to get games in GW alright but when we did, they were some good games.

Finally pulled the finger out and started getting some VSAT's.

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭The Little Fella

think tonight's last game of dom will go down in folklore as one of boards greatest victories.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

Any guys playing right now? kinda tired going solo with ****ty random team mates, i'd add people from the list but not sure who is regularly online?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

I'm not on now but add me, I'll invite ya to a party tomorrow night n you can add the rest then

LYNXeffect1986

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

think tonight's last game of dom will go down in folklore as one of boards greatest victories.

Ugly game. Nice when the host quits because they lost though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

Details for those not in attendance?

Cossax wrote: »
    Details for those not in attendance?

Domination on Hijacked. About 3-4 of them were slaying and the rest try-harding the objective. We were spawn trapped for the most part of the first round. Round 2, we throw on trophy systems and flak jackets While 2 lads go straight underground from the start to throw them off a little. I camped my ass off for a VSat and we spend the round becoming martyrs on B flag until the tide slowly turned in our favour

Great craic :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,331 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Domination on Hijacked. About 3-4 of them were slaying and the rest try-harding the objective. We were spawn trapped for the most part of the first round. Round 2, we throw on trophy systems and flak jackets While 2 lads go straight underground from the start to throw them off a little. I camped my ass off for a VSat and we spend the round becoming martyrs on B flag until the tide slowly turned in our favour

Great craic :)

Can't find it on youtube but I imagine X as the guy who gave the speech to ye after round 1
    http://en.vidivodo.com/video/family-guy-braveheart-stewie-motivasyon/443505

Advertisement