Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Anyone on for a few games?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

I should be on in about half a hour or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

Anyone on for a few games?

Go on so...

Just had an epic few games there with the lads! Played against a party of 4 or 5, they were pretty good and beat us in the first game fairly easily. The second game was hard but we beat them by a bit. Hard games are always the best!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,987 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Great craic last night - X43 doing dj...

We split up into two groups and on one occasion, Lockie and Slippeddisc joined our lobby, on the other team.

Queue X43 lining up this baby...

:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

lo' all , trying to make an effort to post on here a bit more often, I'm usually playing in a sitting room with 2 or three other people. I have my headset on but if I start talking too much they'll start acting the maggot and I'll end up muting the mic, so apologies if I'm not too talkative!

Nothing like a bit of george michael in the background to set the mood last night alright. that domination match we had on plaza was pretty close, they must have been a full clan. wouldnt have minded going up against them again.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭x43r0

That was DJ X bringing you into the late shift with some smooth sounds of the 80's

Tonight: Super Hits of the 90's

Be sure to tune in.....:pac:

Many people picking up the DLC?
    Won't bother if there's only a few getting tit.

Also X I demand this be played.

• Registered Users Posts: 906 ✭✭✭Randall Floyd

Kells... wrote: »
    Many people picking up the DLC?
    Won't bother if there's only a few getting tit.

DLC should be boycotted until they address the matchmaking/connection/lag comp issues.

I bought all DLC for BLOPs 1 but none for Mw3, I'm gonna wait and see what the reviews of the maps are

• Advertisement

I drank the kool aid and bought the season pass, got a present of mspoints for xmas so figured why not?

hopefully it'll be good, usually new maps freshen up the experience a bit as people are all learning them together, rather than fellas setting up camp in their little hidey holes.

Apologies gentlemen for not accepting the invites last night - I had a mate over and we were split screening so wouldn't have been any use to ye (no change there then).

Picked up the peacekeeper last night - fairly hand SMG to be fair..

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭MiCr0

had a couple of games last night with El kat
    finally got all my headshots with the vector - so i'm now grinding out the 150 no perk/attachment kills :-)

and i finally killed wall-e with launcher

MiCr0 wrote: »
    had a couple of games last night with El kat
    finally got all my headshots with the vector - so i'm now grinding out the 150 no perk/attachment kills :-)

and i finally killed wall-e with launcher

Ha ha - me too - yesterday evening. The headshots with the Vector was a b*tch.

Haven't managed a triple with an RPG yet :mad:

Anyone elseget the DLC yet? had a few games last night but didnt get a huge amount of time on em, I liked what I saw so far though. every single player seems to be using the peacekeeper though. :rolleyes:

Anyone elseget the DLC yet? had a few games last night but didnt get a huge amount of time on em, I liked what I saw so far though. every single player seems to be using the peacekeeper though. :rolleyes:

I found that too, but in fairness, its a brand new weapon, first time ever on a DLC. Downside is another SMG to get in gold before the diamond camo is unlocked :(

I believe Vondercunt said that you only need to get normal guns gold,and then you have diamond on them but Peacekeeper is it's own camo's

• Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

Apologies to Lynx, I joined hin the other evening and left without notice.

How much is the new DLC?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

1200 ms points I think

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭MiCr0

• Advertisement

I had a look there and I couldn't seem to find it.

Apologies to Lynx, I joined hin the other evening and left without notice.

How much is the new DLC?

Left me for another man...

Wait... That sounds wrong...

I had a look there and I couldn't seem to find it.

I heard that people who dashboard all the time won't get DLC till next week, I'd say that's your problem right there :pac:

My W/L >>>Yours :p

Because you dashboard...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

It means he doesn't play with himself as much. I mean play on his own.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭saiint

looking for people to play this with :) getting the game in the next 2 days
    pretty good at it but i more or less play for fun , have a mic as well if its needed

gt is : viiruks

saiint wrote: »
    looking for people to play this with :) getting the game in the next 2 days
    pretty good at it but i more or less play for fun , have a mic as well if its needed

gt is : viiruks

There's a thread at the top of the COD forum, your best bet is to add a few from there, if they see ya online they'll fire you an invite

Because you dashboard...

You know dashboarding counts as a loss right?
    Lynx don't bother starting arguments when you just look like a fool.

Incase Lynx takes this serious he should know I'm joking

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

You know dashboarding counts as a loss right?

Does it? Isn't the whole point of dashboarding to stop your K/D and W/L being affected by the game you dashboard from?

Advertisement