Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Barber in Limerick II

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

Barbers are normally closed on a Monday !!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭kopfan77

Try the gentry barbershop in ballycummin...the guys there are good I find
    061 307257

• Registered Users Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

sid in college park corbally is open would highly recommend

• Registered Users Posts: 4,826 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Figaro on Bedford Row is an option. It's only down the road too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭RVN10

I see Stephen formerly of Modern Man and Boston Barbers in the Jetland , has opened up his own place on the old cratloe road called Players. Looks very impressive was in there the first time today and was quite impressed. Gives a mighty good haircut too. https://www.facebook.com/Playersbarbershop

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭Dracula!

The Turkish guy in Blades on Thomas street(I can't recall his name) is in my opinion the best barber in Limerick would highly recommend getting a shave and haircut from him. He also singes your ear hair etc

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭Skuxx

Anyone been in to The Gentlemans Room there on Cathrine Street, next to Bourkes Bar?
    I've been going there the last while and am very impressed! Think the guys name is Dave Flanagan, not sure where he was before, but a top notch haircut for sure!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,434 ✭✭✭RINO87

Skuxx wrote: »
    Anyone been in to The Gentlemans Room there on Cathrine Street, next to Bourkes Bar?
    I've been going there the last while and am very impressed! Think the guys name is Dave Flanagan, not sure where he was before, but a top notch haircut for sure!!

Yep, found he gives a great cut. The chats are always entertaining too!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,745 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Hi all,
    A bit of an urgent request. Myself and the brother are supposed to be getting our haircuts today for my wedding but my barber is on holidays (Darren in Da Vincis). My fault, should have checked with him :rolleyes:

The brother is only in Limerick city this afternoon so I need to know a really good barber. The brother is conscious of the fact he is losing his har and will be shaving it all off after the wedding but wants one final styled cut for the wedding.

Any recommendations?

Congratulations buddy, I assume the wedding is over now that you were getting your hair cut over a month ago:p Did your brother get a decent combover.
    Anyway fair play and congrats to the new soon to be "long suffering" Mrs Futureguy:) You kept it quiet from your pals over on the other forum.

To avoid going off thread I've been shaving my head with a gilette fusion for a couple of years, recently got the new Wilkinson sword free with a magazine and it does a nicer job IMO, lovely razor for the face also.

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭johnROSS

I've always gotten on well in Blades. The best haircuts i've gotten have been in Sheehy's out in Newcastle West but this thread seems to be limited to the city. Probably the worst service/ the worst haircut i've gotten in town was in Garvey's on Denmark Street.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭MaggotBrain

Had my wedding hair cut in Blades, got the hot towel shave also. Great guy in there.

Also highly recommend the barber in Newtown, Annacotty, opposite the Castletroy College. Bit of a comic nerd, Turkish guy, he's a complete head the ball, never had a boring conversation yet and always a great cut and price.

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭wildrover444

Any one been to Oscars in parkway. Thinking of trying him since only round the corner from me.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,313 ✭✭✭Tefral

Any one been to Oscars in parkway. Thinking of trying him since only round the corner from me.

Yup go there myself. Well worth it.
    http://instagram.com/oscarsandco

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭vkid

Place in the Parkway is good alright.
    Also like the place across from Brew Burgers.. the place with the 3/4 Easter European ladies in there
    Always a good haircut.

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭wildrover444

Cheers might head to Oscars on Monday

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭chicorytip

There's an excellent lady hairstylist (Bernie) in that salon on John St. opposite Loughrans bike shop. They also cater for men. Only ten euro for a cut.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement