Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TA Events : The Chernarus Conflict Part 2

Options
  • 04-07-2010 3:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭

http://www.ta-events.co.uk/events/battlesim/cc2/

4th-5th September 2010, Sennybridge, Wales

With a new major offensive against the Chedaki forces well under way, a small strike team is dispatched to capture a senior member of the Chedaki leadership seeking protection in the Grozovy Pass.

But plans for a swiftly executed operation come to an end when the strike teams means of extraction is destroyed by Chedaki air defences. A simple snatch & grab mission quickly turns to one of survival.

Outnumbered, out gunned and surrounded behind enemy lines, the strike team prepare to dig deep and wait for the forward element of the advancing battle-group to meet up with them.

After an intensive defensive action, the remaining survivors manage to extract from the village as the first of the forward reconnaissance elements move in under the cover of darkness to carry out their tasks to ascertain enemy strength and disposition as well as pre-selecting targets for potential fast air strikes.

By first light, all the preperations for the attack are complete, and the real battle of the Grozovy Pass would begin.

Experience the battle, experience TA BattleSim!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭scanlant

I'm supposed to be working that Saturday, but looks like I may be absent :D

May I be the first to ask: anyone got a lift?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭OzCam

scanlant wrote: »
    May I be the first to ask: anyone got a lift?

I'll need a lift too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭coys

Was hoping to go aswell but due to lack of a driver I dont think I can make it :(
    Although, would any people consider getting a bus, like the redbarn folks did in may??
    It wouldn't work out too expensive and it saves people driving hone half dead!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

I'm in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

Cant wait.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Skatedude

Hopefully i can make it

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭ASI Casper

Places for this are released on Friday evening, so y'all may need to get rolling on this.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭drpepper

Yeah definitely there.

• Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭AlternateID

Tickets go on sale tonight at 2000.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭wormbyte

Sorry guys, tickets sales are being postponed for 24 hours due to work commitments.

They will now be available 8pm tomorrow night (Saturday 10 July).

• Advertisement

Ugh gonna have to bail on this due to lack of transport :(
    really have to get a full liscence!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

Booked (+3)

USMC HOORAAH!:p:D

Booked (+3)

USMC HOORAAH!:p:D

Also booked 3. Payment system seems down.

Yea I kinda ended up booking 3 USMC tickets aswell............ahh sure I'll swim if I have to!!! :D
    Good to have ye on board Guy!!!
    Glenn

coys wrote: »
    Yea I kinda ended up booking 3 USMC tickets aswell............ahh sure I'll swim if I have to!!! :D
    Good to have ye on board Guy!!!
    Glenn

Wouldn't miss it. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭markomongo

At least 4 booked but the site is giving payment guff again...probably due to traffic...

suck my Chedaki balls :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

Slow website is sloooooowww.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭wormbyte

The "my booking" section has been fixed...sorry about that.

I have noticed that the site is slower than normal and I have taken this up with the hosting company.

Thanks to everyone that has booked thus far...:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

signed up, need to still sort out holidays with work but should work out fine :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

All booked in - hooah Marine Corps !!!

You must be having a laugh - I started Chedaki and I'll finish the series as Chedaki.

Puding - you're spin is sorted anyway

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

товарищи, Да здравствует революция!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

Four more marines on the way.

gerrowadat wrote: »
    Four more marines on the way.

That sound so sinister it made me laugh.

See yas on the field ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Tommyboy71

Can't fahookin wait. Semper fudge.

There's an ASI minibus load from the North heading to this. We're all down as Chedaki. :)

ASI Casper wrote: »
    There's an ASI minibus load from the North heading to this. We're all down as Chedaki. :)

was about to go and say hi and plan the downfall of your enemy's over at asi but the event forum is password protected :(

Yeah, I usually put a password on sub-forums for logistics to big 'away' events.
    There's nothing really "ToP SekrEt!1!", it's just that I've found through experience that people that aren't even going usually pitch in with their 2 cents on every aspect. Which derails the threads and makes it difficult to keep planning focused.
    Password PMed to you, feel free to pass it on to any other Chedakis.

O your going, cool

I've been looking forward to seeing you ...since you posted those berget videos of me on youtube.

I won't say anymore your clearly going to have an entourage or lads around you, so even joking threats will clearly backfire on the day :D

Messing aside be good to see you again ;)

ASI Casper wrote: »
    Yeah, I usually put a password on sub-forums for logistics to big 'away' events.
    There's nothing really "ToP SekrEt!1!", it's just that I've found through experience that people that aren't even going usually pitch in with their 2 cents on every aspect. Which derails the threads and makes it difficult to keep planning focused.
    Password PMed to you, feel free to pass it on to any other Chedakis.

thank you for that, i assumed it was something a little less than world domination being planned :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

Got my dates mixed up, where as now, i'm there.

Advertisement