Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Great Western Greenway (Newport to Mulranny)

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,371 ✭✭✭Westernyelp

irishgeo wrote: »
    Certain I seen a portable loo on it the last time I was on it on that stretch but not certain.
    ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭Dudda

Are there any pit stops (ahem, toilets/cafe/pub) on the Achill to Mulranny stretch please?

We are walking that section soon, and it would be a long time to walk without going to the loo!

Or alternatively, how is the hedging, could a lady nip behind that if caught short!

I am really looking forward to it. The whole thing looks great. Well done Mayo.

Hope I am not mown down by Giro D'Italia wannabes whilst walking though!

Portaloos between Nevins pub and restaurant and Yvonnes traditional cafe on the Newport to Mulranny part. At a guess they're 6km from Mulranny.

Both Nevins and Yvonnes are only 5 walk minutes off the greenway and well sign posted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭colossus-x

Dudda wrote: »
    Portaloos between Nevins pub and restaurant and Yvonnes traditional cafe on the Newport to Mulranny part. At a guess they're 6km from Mulranny.

Both Nevins and Yvonnes are only 5 walk minutes off the greenway and well sign posted.

Interesting info no doubt but of no use to anyone walking between Achill and Mulranny.

There is a café at the halfway point between achill and mulranny. the name escapes me

Advertisement