Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Im single....dear Jesus, help me

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,715 ✭✭✭seenitall

Sound Bite wrote: »
    Comparing masturbation to real sex is like comparing a Supermac's meal deal to a Christmas Dinner with all the trimmings.

Ermmmm... not so fast. Depends on a few important details, like if you are in a good relationship, or at least have some kind of a connection with the guy. I know what bad sex with an unfeeling eejit is, and I tell you I'll take the supposed "Supermac's" ANY TIME over that "Xmas dinner with all the trimmings". Some Xmas dinner, pffft! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭irishh_bob

Me too! wrote: »
    Hi OP

I am in exactly the same situation as yourself. In fact I could have written your opening post. I am single a long time. I havent had a proper boyfriend in years and I havent had sex in 5 years. It seems crazy, I know. For ages I just shut myself off from guys because I didnt want to get hurt anymore and I genuinely liked being on my own, doing my own thing. The years just passed by.

I am slim and fairly attractive. I keep myself well and dress well so I don't think there is anything wrong with my appearance. I have a degree, do loads of travelling and am really independent, have my own house. I save up my money for gigs and travelling so I rarely go to pubs/clubs. I hate the club pick up rubbish.

But lately I have gotten really down about all this. I had a big fight with my family today. This week I have been so sexually frustrated and as people have said masturbation is great but sometimes it just doesnt hit the spot. I just feel like I will be alone forever and I feel like I have so much to give someone else. It's partly my fault for cutting myself off but I just hate the whole dating scene. I did honestly think I could be happy alone but I really want to share with someone else and have great sex. God do I miss sex. And funnily enough I have been so horny this week, just like you!

OP not sure what my post is about but just thought I'd let you know you're not the only one! Good luck

if your horny as hell , drive up to dublin ( if your from the country ) some weekend , head to a nightclub ( any nightclub ) and ask as many men as need be to go somewhere more comfortable , il be amased if it takes you more than 15 mins , men dont mind how obvious you are , we are not picky

il say it again , any woman can get sex whenever she wants and whenever she wants , its like turning on a tap , celebacy is a choice for women , the situation is entirely different for men

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭irishh_bob

ineedsex wrote: »
    Thank you for the replies. I dont know what came over me on friday. I became incredibly horny.

I have been working this weekend doing extra hours so never got out as usual.

Anyways nothing that I do during masturbation is working and I know what I need is sex. I think Im going to give online a go for NSA sex. Thanks to the poster that recommended it. Heres hoping I get some sex soon. I really need it. Please say a few prayers for me.

PM me if your looking for some site recomendations regarding NSA , some of them are foreign based and take forever to navigate

• Registered Users Posts: 78,333 ✭✭✭✭Victor

If someone is posting anonymously, they are doing it for a reason.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055624068
    It is not the done thing on the PI or RI forums to ask an OP to pm/msn/skype/email you. This is done for two reasons:

To protect those from trolls and other possible unsavory people posting on the internet when they may be in a vulnerable state. Threads on PI/RI are monitored by the mods so that bad and dangerous advice is not permitted and deemed unhelpful.

To protect posters from trolls and unsavory people posting on the internet who pose as a person needing help and advice and so that posters do not end up locked in to a pm exchange with someone they can not help.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Real Clare Man

Nice try!!
    irishh_bob wrote: »
    PM me if your looking for some site recomendations regarding NSA , some of them are foreign based and take forever to navigate

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 78,333 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Folks, on-topic or bans will be handed out.
    Nice try!!

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055624068
    Any advice given should be mature, constructive and non-abusive. Opinions are welcome. Ridicule and nastiness are not.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭JimmyCrackCorn

Victor wrote: »
    Some people are more discerning than that.

Id hope so.

You have to have a friend you trust somewhere who would.

I don't know about a stranger personally i have to know someone before i can but maybe that's just me. Plus there's the general safety concerns

• Registered Users Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭Gannicus

????????? wrote: »
    Well if you JUST want sex then all you really need to do is go up to a man and flirt like crazy.

In fairness you don't even have to flirt. Just ask. We're fella's how many time in our individual lives will a woman just come up and ask "do you want to have sex", just like that

I think the reason masturbation ain't working no longer is that you're lacking the human. you're gonna have to make time to get away from it all and have some time to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭fungun

dating sites are grand but its hard to get an idea of a person from a 2-d pic and an online profile.

If its just sex u are looking for with someone you might like the bookshop/supermarket type places are ideal.
    Seriously, dont underestimate how easy most guys are, most will be incredibly grateful at the thought of sex.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Id hope so.

You have to have a friend you trust somewhere who would.

I don't know about a stranger personally i have to know someone before i can but maybe that's just me. Plus there's the general safety concerns

Yep I think the friend route is a good one.

OP do you have a friend or an aquaintance that you maybe able to hook up with for some action? This is probably a bit more safer than meeting someone on plentyoffish.
    Personally I wouldn't feel comfortable walking up to someone in a club/pub and propositioning them for sex. Its a bit direct and would be pretty embarrasing If you got rejected.

I'm hearing ya though,sometimes you just need a good shag.What you need is a friends with benefits!

• Advertisement
Advertisement