Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heart's Desire Discussion

Options
15678911»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

No, it involves me.

A re-match with Squirrel Girl!? I'm so there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44,501 ✭✭✭✭Deki

Squirrel Girl was shredded.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,794 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

She was last seen hiding in a tree.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44,501 ✭✭✭✭Deki

Oops! sorry.That tree has been fed to the chipper. Thought that was an odd sound coming from that chipper. Made for some lovely redwood colored mulch though.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,794 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

last thing I needed was her coming back anyway.

• Advertisement

last thing I needed was her coming back anyway.

That sounds like fear to me :D

Fewcifur wrote: »
    That sounds like fear to me :D
    I fear nothing. Except snipers armed with silver bullets

I fear nothing. Except snipers armed with silver bullets

And squirrel girl... recent recipient of a gold medal from sniper-school! Dun dun dunnnnnnnnnnnn

And squirrel girl... recent recipient of a gold medal from sniper-school! Dun dun dunnnnnnnnnnnn
    I got platinum in counter-sniper school.

I got platinum in counter-sniper school.

At least you didn't get silver.... in yo' face! Pew pew pew!

• Advertisement

Just two more fights left in the tournament. Whose turn is it next?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

I've got an idea, we'll see how it evolves. :pac:

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    I've got an idea, we'll see how it evolves. :pac:
    Yay, my humans only tag tournament needs more time.

Damnit.... I thought the final would be ok, with Ghostrider having fire and Swampthing disliking fire, but now that Swampthing can control fire elements, now I've no idea what's goin' on.

Damnit.... I thought the final would be ok, with Ghostrider having fire and Swampthing disliking fire, but now that Swampthing can control fire elements, now I've no idea what's goin' on.
    Sorry Few, I was not aware of Swampy's abilities when I picked him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Yup it's a bit of a humdinger alright, I'm waiting for you Few or kess to make the first move! :p

I'm loving watch you all twist yourselves up like this.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Swampy can control fire, but he has less control over ethereal fire like hellfire.

Advertisement